Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING “ EMILIANO SALA HAS TOLD NANTES HE WANTS TO “

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:27 am

bluesince62 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Let's hope they don't put him in the NANTES team tomorrow night ;)

Can they?f he signs before the game ,then surely he becomes our player :?: would the board accept what will be a club record signing,being risked? Maybe he wants to play for nantes fans,to say his goodbyes :?: all speculation at the moment, my personal opinionis,he will play and sign after the game,let's hope if he does play, he doesn't get injured :oops: :bluescarf:

I don’t think he’ll play.

Not just for our benefit, but Nantes won’t want to risk losing their £15m if he gets injured.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:16 am

French football expert on what Sala wants

Whether Emiliano Sala actually wants to join Cardiff City has been a major talking point in this transfer window, with conflicting reports emerging.

Although the latest suggestion is that the Argentine DOES want to come to South Wales, we spoke to French football expert and AFP journalist Andy Scott to get the right information.

This is what he said:

“We had a call on Tuesday from my colleague based in the west of France - who covers Nantes - saying that Sala was being somewhat pushed into accepting this move and didn’t want the move.
“Sala for a while now has been making lots of noise about wanting to leave Nantes.
“And though it’s still definitely possible that Sala could accept the move to Cardiff, it would appear it’s not what he originally wanted.
“That’s why he’s been quite sceptical about putting pen to paper.”
Andy Scott
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:49 am

“ SALA DEAL OFF AS CARDIFF’S BID REJECTED “
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=203933