Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED: “ Sala deal off ???? “

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Thinks he’s on the bench !!

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:57 pm

A Sala shirt with a No.9 on .
I would assume Nantes have quite a few of them.
Doesn't mean he's playing, maybe just them on a wind up .
We will soon see.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Hopefully !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:00 pm

He’s on the bench , maybe he’s just going to say his goodbyes .

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:11 pm

I really think we should look elsewhere,they are just playing games and he could well be another Madine with no resell value?

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Pikey1927 wrote:He’s on the bench , maybe he’s just going to say his goodbyes .

Probably on the bench is different from playing........

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:22 pm

https://www.fcnantes.com/articles/artic ... ?num=27427
On their website...

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Deal is definitely off!
They want the full 18 million up front, apparently we have offered 13 million in instalments rising to 18 million if we stay up.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:04 pm

On/Off same bullshit. Played like a fiddle we have seen it all before unless its under the radar only then it happens with us lot. When the agent has the sky cameras there when he shows up then we all know its about another club coming in for him hopefully as thats what its about for the player and agent. More money bigger club.

I hope i dont hear about this half a season wonder player again its nearly as bad as f*cking brexit. Besides we dont have a midfield to provide five passes together let alone service for a striker who probably dont want to come or club want more money anyway.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:37 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:I really think we should look elsewhere,they are just playing games and he could well be another Madine with no resell value?

Agree .

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:40 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:I really think we should look elsewhere,they are just playing games and he could well be another Madine with no resell value?

Agree .

We should have gone all out for that kid at Brentford. Gone to Bournemouth now.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:40 pm

dazza wrote:Deal is definitely off!
They want the full 18 million up front, apparently we have offered 13 million in instalments rising to 18 million if we stay up.

Didn't we offer 18m in total but in another thread we've upped our offer since then? So which is right? :geek:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:41 pm

Dahboy wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Agree .

We should have gone all out for that kid at Brentford. Gone to Bournemouth now.

Yes we could have but bet get same result as clyne for same reasons as well :thumbup:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:25 am

Please, please please forget the Argie tw##. Sign players who when asked to join us sign immediately.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:25 am

Bluesman wrote:Please, please please forget the Argie tw##. Sign players who when asked to join us sign immediately.

Great idea !!??

That would rule out Arter and Camarasa earlier in the season as both needed a fair bit of persuasion, but I suppose some league one triers would be a better bet based on your reasoning !!!!??