Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mehmet Dalman

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:54 pm

Said after last weeks game that we are after a player for £18m, so money is available, and now it is being reported that we will be paying £18m for Sala, so I reckon that all this info about us offering less than that is a load of crap, seems to me that fee was agreed last week!

Re: Mehmet Dalman

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:00 pm

Igovernor wrote:Said after last weeks game that we are after a player for £18m, so money is available, and now it is being reported that we will be paying £18m for Sala, so I reckon that all this info about us offering less than that is a load of crap, seems to me that fee was agreed last week!

My opinion Dalman, a brilliant front man, should be a polititician.

Hopefully this deal gets done ASAP :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:06 pm

I hope so Annis :thumbup: :notworthy:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:12 pm

Igovernor wrote:I hope so Annis :thumbup: :notworthy:

We certainly need something to happen asap :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:26 pm

Igovernor wrote:Said after last weeks game that we are after a player for £18m, so money is available, and now it is being reported that we will be paying £18m for Sala, so I reckon that all this info about us offering less than that is a load of crap, seems to me that fee was agreed last week!

Standard negotiations starting low isit not?

Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

My opinion Dalman, a brilliant front man, should be a polititician.

Hopefully this deal gets done ASAP :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mehmet is far too intelligent to be a politician Annis!