Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Tell the truth “

Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Whenever we hit the transfer window, I’m always reminded of this press conference by Sir Alex Ferguson.

Unfortunately the press don’t think like this, it seems.

Especially today with so many different stories.

Re: “ Tell the truth “

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:10 pm

I sort of get news papers wanting to fill columns.

do not get fans making up stories about medicals, flights, times of press conferences to unveil players etc.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:17 pm

dogfound wrote:I sort of get news papers wanting to fill columns.

do not get fans making up stories about medicals, flights, times of press conferences to unveil players etc.

If you need to fill the columns with BS then shows that you are a poor journalist and newspaper.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:35 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:

If you need to fill the columns with BS then shows that you are a poor journalist and newspaper.

you are right
but i would assume there are days there genuinelly is no football news.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:46 pm

dogfound wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

you are right
but i would assume there are days there genuinelly is no football news.

Yeah I get you, it's just sad that the way the media has gone.. can't fault Fergie and his approach to media over the years. He never took no s**t from them and I think the foreigners struggle a lot and always seem to bite back.