Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Oumar Niasse:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:36 am

Oumar Niasse:

“I’m really pleased to be at #CardiffCity. Having heard about the manager from other players and met him, I knew this was the right move for me. Other clubs were interested, but I was convinced that this was where I wanted to come.”

Oumar Niasse in the Premier League

Starts: 24
Goals: 12
Assists: 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Oumar Niasse:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:42 am

Looks a lively character!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:44 am

His ayatollah looks very enthusiastic that’s a good start :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:45 am

I have a very good feeling, he's going to be a great signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:52 am

If he has a snippet of what Mane has then he will be a cracking addition, welcome aboard Oumar :bluescarf:
Last edited by Wolfpac on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:52 am

Having photographed many games at Goodison (and having to be at ground 3 hours before kickoff), and knowing he wasn’t playing, I have seen Niasse in with the crowd mixing with supporters having photos taken.

I really do think he will be a fans favourite

And he does know where the net is. The problem he had was he was behind Lukaku in the queue

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:55 am

Great picture of him doing the :ayatollah:

Go on Oumar! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Welcome to Cardiff and all the best for your time here!

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:55 am

Paul Keevil wrote:Having photographed many games at Goodison (and having to be at ground 3 hours before kickoff), and knowing he wasn’t playing, I have seen Niasse in with the crowd mixing with supporters having photos taken.

I really do think he will be a fans favourite

And he does know where the net is. The problem he had was he was behind Lukaku in the queue

Paul, love hearing stories like that :thumbright: :thumbright: :occasion5: :occasion5: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:12 pm

I thought that first picture was a Photoshop joke but he really seems that excited to be here! Polar opposite of the arrival of Sala and I already have a great feeling about Oumar!! Come on lad!

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have a very good feeling, he's going to be a great signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis he's one of those players unfortunately behind a permanent starter so he will be very keen to impress and show what he's capable of.! Got good feeling about him. :bluescarf:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 pm

Vincent please but Oumar a new pair of jeans. (See Twitter) Our wages must be very low. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:29 pm

I won't believe it until I see him on the pitch and playing for us.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:29 pm

Dahboy wrote:I won't believe it until I see him on the pitch and playing for us.

Ffs - give it a rest pal

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm

Dahboy wrote:I won't believe it until I see him on the pitch and playing for us.

That would be nice aye !!!

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:31 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

Ffs - give it a rest pal

WOW!! :lol: :lol: :lol: it was a joke lol

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I have a very good feeling, he's going to be a great signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis he's one of those players unfortunately behind a permanent starter so he will be very keen to impress and show what he's capable of.! Got good feeling about him. :bluescarf:

Me too he looks a lively character, it looks like he will bring a bit more fun into the dressing room.

I posted earlier that I don't think we can risk a player without a training session and time to bed in, but Warnock implied he could start, so tomorrow will be very interesting !!!

Good luck tomorrow Niasse :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Ffs - give it a rest pal

I've been caught out like that a few times you have to add a :laughing6: at the end so they know :thumbup:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:40 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Ffs - give it a rest pal

My bad but you have to understand my point with your negative track record :thumbup:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Bluebina wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Me too he looks a lively character, it looks like he will bring a bit more fun into the dressing room.

I posted earlier that I don't think we can risk a player without a training session and time to bed in, but Warnock implied he could start, so tomorrow will be very interesting !!!

Good luck tomorrow Niasse :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thats exactly what we need :thumbright: :bluebird:

Oumar Niasse in the Premier League

Starts: 24
Goals: 12
Assists: 3

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:54 pm

Kevin Radcliffe doesn't rate him and thinks he will flop for us

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:58 pm

pick and shovel wrote:Kevin Radcliffe doesn't rate him and thinks he will flop for us

Kevin Ratcliffe doesn't rate anyone other than Kevin Ratcliffe.

I thought I was negative until one day I had the misfortune of listening to one of his commentaries.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:02 pm

Kevin Radcliffe doesn't rate anyone including Kevin Radcliffe.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:04 pm

Happy with that :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Welcome to Neil Warnock's Barmy Army. He looks like he'll fit in well! What's his goal celebration like?

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Ffs - give it a rest pal

My bad but you have to understand my point with your negative track record :thumbup:

:thumbup: :occasion5: now let's hope he hits the ground running :ayatollah:
Last edited by Dahboy on Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:11 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Welcome to Neil Warnock's Barmy Army. He looks like he'll fit in well! What's his goal celebration like?

Hopefully we will find out tomorrow :D Welcome aboard Mr Niasse. :bluebird:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:12 pm

pick and shovel wrote:Kevin Radcliffe doesn't rate him and thinks he will flop for us

Kevin Radcliffe is absolutely painful to listen to. Awful commentator and even worse judge of player

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:17 pm

just seen his interview on sky.
I like this guy already :thumbright:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:23 pm

I think there's a danger that this great signing is being a bit overshadowed by the other prospective one, but actually I'm far more confident that Niasse ,out of the two, is the man who can succeed here and, as has been said , become a real favourite.
As I've said , I think it's a bit daft to imagine that he's going to play much of a part in a game the day after he signed, but I also don't think it'll take him long to get into the rhythm of the team.

I'm very positive about this signing, but please give him time. Great move !

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Just a thought if we have 7 million option
Might of been best to buy him and free up a loan