The last striker we got from Nantes!!!

Postby Lamboy88 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:45 pm

Luigi Glombard!!!! Anyone remember him
Lamboy88

The last striker we got from Nantes!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The last striker we got from Nantes!!!

Postby Pencoed » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:51 pm

Through ball for Earnie at Norwich, been class if Earnie weren't playing for Norwich at the time
Pencoed

Postby blemmy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:46 am

Pencoed wrote:Through ball for Earnie at Norwich, been class if Earnie weren't playing for Norwich at the time

:laughing5: :notworthy: :bluebird: :notworthy: :laughing5:
blemmy

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:51 am

Don't know much about Nantes. Watched them play us when I was a youngster in the European Cup Winners Cup. I remember we absolutely stuffed them, I think it was 5-1 at home, and I know we won the away leg as well. I seem to remember the final count was 7-2 or 8-2 on aggregate. They were not up to much back then.
Steve Zodiak

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:57 am

:laughing5: :notworthy:
Pencoed wrote:Through ball for Earnie at Norwich, been class if Earnie weren't playing for Norwich at the time
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Sven » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Lamboy88 wrote:Luigi Glombard!!!! Anyone remember him

We were trying not to! :laughing6:

The comment from Pencoed made me laugh though! :thumbright: :lol: :laughing5: :lol: :laughing5:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Crayfish » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:27 pm

Was at that game in Norwich and God he was awful. One of the worst players I have ever seen he looked a player from a Sunday league pub side playing in the championship. I think Dave Jones took him off in the first half. He did improve a bit after that but thank god we don't have to sign this type of player any more.
Crayfish

Return to General Chat