Lost away tickets?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lost away tickets?

Postby Bluebirds990 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:49 pm

Hi lads I have either lost or not been sent my tickets for Newcastle away and only just noticed Iv lost them what are my options should I ring Cardiff ticket office on my way up or go to the stadium and tell them about it?
Bluebirds990

Lost away tickets?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Lost away tickets?

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:24 pm

Bluebirds990 wrote:Hi lads I have either lost or not been sent my tickets for Newcastle away and only just noticed Iv lost them what are my options should I ring Cardiff ticket office on my way up or go to the stadium and tell them about it?

Go there for 9am they'll have your purchase just see that they say? 6 hrs to get there on a sat good luck :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:57 pm

Just call the Ticket office they’ll do a reprint in Newcastle and pick them up off the City stewards when you’re up there, it happened to me once before at an away game.
Clubfortyfourer

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:09 am

Call the CCFC ticket office and state you’re fan number,and say you’ve not received them,they’ll do a reprint in Newcastle and inform the City stewards in Newcastle they’ll direct you do you where can pick up you’re reprint tickets in Newcastle .It happened to me and it was sorted the time I got to the away game.
Clubfortyfourer

Postby Sven » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:07 am

As stated, contact the ticket office by phone in the am and they should do a reprint :thumbright:

Alternatively, they/you may be able to sort something out with Vince Alm of Cardiff City Supporters Clu, as they usually carry 'spares' where there is no sell out (don't have his number but others on here will do)

A little confused though, as you state (quote) "I have either lost or not been sent my tickets" and "only just noticed Iv lost them"

You'll surely know if you received them and then lost them or whether they simply weren't sent? :?
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby stapes » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:54 am

Same happened to us last time we travelled up we think we left them on hotel counter on check in, pop to St James ticket office early as you can and ring cardiff ticket office from there and pass phone onto Newcastle staff, thats how we sorted it :ayatollah:
stapes

Return to General Chat