Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NIASSE STARTS: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TODAY “

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:31 pm

No with Arter Gunnarsson and Morrison I feel we could have beat these

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:32 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:Same people moaning because of changes were moaning about the performance against Huddersfield. Cheer up you miserable bastards
the performance against huddersfeild was shocking at best and we deserved to loose

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:32 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:Same people moaning because of changes were moaning about the performance against Huddersfield. Cheer up you miserable bastards

Notice a lot of the moaners joined the forum last Summer. How come they were not on here moaning when we were in the Championship.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:34 pm

Steve the lineup stinks and you know it

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:38 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Steve the lineup stinks and you know it

What I think of the line up does'nt really matter. It is what it is, and I'm not going to start slating the team before a ball is kicked.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:43 pm

It is not the first game of the season though is it. Many balls have been kicked this season and I’m basing my thoughts on the season as a whole as to why this team is not good enough

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:44 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

What I think of the line up doesn't really matter. It is what it is, and I'm not going to start slating the team before a ball is kicked.

Agreed, we don't know what NW has seen in training either.
Not our call, it's the managers.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:47 pm

How very negative. It looks good to me, Warnock can't win with you Negative old farts. Looks balanced to me and with Patts behind or at the side of Niasse we may even get a few goals against a poor defence. :old:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:48 pm

ch1ppy82 wrote:
the performance against huddersfeild was shocking at best and we deserved to loose

It lose not loose mun!!! GGGGGRRRRRRR....

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Bananas wrote:
ch1ppy82 wrote:

It lose not loose mun!!! GGGGGRRRRRRR....
oh excuse my spell check lose lol

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:29 pm

As predicted - happy clappers still happy yeah?

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:38 pm

We don't know how much his hand has been forced with injuries but Ralls and camarasa CM partnership is so weak. I can't believe Peltier is playing prem football but I'm sure we'll address this with a new signing. It's clear we need a CM signing desperately. I know he's scored a couple of goals but Hoillet hasn't been good enough and is a passenger for most of the game.

Changes at halftime!!

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:42 pm

well nearly half time zero shots at goal 37% possession the only way is up lol hoilett been mentioned on sky a few times

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Sala will look at this midfield and say f**k that I'll stay in France.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:24 pm

come on then wheres the positive spin on this then the aparent miserable fans were bang on

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:25 pm

Yeah come on... don’t give it when I predict 2-0 (I doubt it will stay 2-0) then go quiet because some thought the lineup was balanced :lol:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:29 pm

and warnock has swapped niasse for reid lol when patterson is still on pitch y not take ralls off instead

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:54 pm

Hope we have the Sal a deal tied up :shock: