Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CARDIFF CITY FANS AWAY AT NEWCASTLE UNITED TODAY '

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:14 pm

1,682 Cardiff City fans have travelled for the big match away at Newcastle today/St James Park :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY FANS AWAY AT NEWCASTLE UNITED TODAY '

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:1,682 Cardiff City fans have travelled for the big match away at Newcastle today/St James Park :bluebird: :bluebird:

Great effort shame I can't say the same about the team :oops:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:17 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:1,682 Cardiff City fans have travelled for the big match away at Newcastle today/St James Park :bluebird: :bluebird:

Great effort shame I can't say the same about the team :oops:

I have to agree on that! :(

I salute all those who travelled just for a poor end product today :clap: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Well done to all that travelled, safe journey home or evening to those that have stayed up there.

I said on another thread there was not a lot of positives out of today, but I was wrong. Taking that many fans to a 650+, 13 hour round trip shows hpw far our away support has come on since the rebrand. Long may it continue.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:16 am

They should be reimbursed by the club after that

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:28 am

Annis, make that 1,683, i was in the grandstand with a friend of mine who is a newcastle fan (member) :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:40 am

went there when we played them in championship last thankfully it was 2-1 that day hats off to them its a long long trip getting there and back and to that god awful away end mayb the club could do something for those who made the trip

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:55 pm

cityone wrote:

Annis, make that 1,683, i was in the grandstand with a friend of mine who is a newcastle fan (member) :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:lol:

I will add it on Paul :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:57 pm

city74 wrote:

Hmmm? would be a start.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:01 pm

Up at 5am

6 hours on the bus there and another 6 hours back.

£67 for the coach and ticket. Made my own sarnies to save a few bob.

Back at 11.30pm with my arse shaped like a coach seat.

To be rewarded with a truly awful performance like that :shock: :shock:

Never mind - Arsenal here we come - bet they're shitting themselves at the thought of facing the mighty Bluebirds! :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cityone wrote:

:lol:

I will add it on Paul :thumbright: :bluebird:

I also know a couple of City fans who were in the Family Stand there :thumbup:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:47 pm

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_5442.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:05 pm

city74 wrote:

Haha yes we should

Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Considering there was less than two thousand and 46k Geordies there our lot made a hell of a noise. Could hear them clearly on the stream I was watching.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:02 pm

All the Geordies sang about was how wonderful Rafa was and how they wanted a Fat Cockney b*stard out of their club.
They didn't seem too interested in the game.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:07 pm

Really poor yesterday. At least the train from Edinburgh only took an hour and a half.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:41 pm

The football definitely wasn’t worth the 13 hour round trip :lol:

Good night out in Newcastle afterwards though. The locals were top notch :occasion5: