Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goodbye Premier League?

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:26 pm

We are going down. Might as well cancel that deal for Sala we are pathetic.

Re: Goodbye Premier League

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:28 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:We are going down. Might as well cancel that deal for Sala we are pathetic.

Not as pathetic as you for giving up so easily though! ;) :roll: :oops:

Re: Goodbye Premier League?

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Tata, go support Man City

Llan_Blue wrote:We are going down. Might as well cancel that deal for Sala we are pathetic.

:lol: :laughing5:

Sven wrote:

I haven’t given up so easily if you think we are staying up good for you but your going to be bitterly disappointed

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:31 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:Tata, go support Man City

Why because I don’t think we are going to stay up?

Didn’t say I didn’t want us too.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:31 pm

There will be an agreement to let SALA go if we go down, so it’s basically a four month attempt to save things. Question is are there 3 worse teams than us, Huddersfield yes, Fulham maybe and I think that’s about it :bluebird:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:33 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

Well you seem to think we were ever good enough to stay up. This season was all about backs to the wall stuff and we knew we'd be in trouble. Got a new striker coming but you want to give up

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:36 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

I haven’t given up so easily if you think we are staying up good for you but your going to be bitterly disappointed

Really? :?

Thanks for that sage-like glimpse into the future. I hope the manager and team don't give up as easily! :roll:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:37 pm

I would love to see us a have a go and attack for a change . We are not positive enough and I not talking about this message board . If we go down , let’s go down fighting

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:37 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Well you seem to think we were ever good enough to stay up. This season was all about backs to the wall stuff and we knew we'd be in trouble. Got a new striker coming but you want to give up

No mate I’ve believed we could stay up until these last three games.
We’ve lost to a league one team.

Had the most boring 0-0 draw in premier league history at home against the team that’s bottom.

An we are losing to a team below us because one of there defenders has walked through our defence and passed the ball into the net.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Had the most boring 0-0 draw in premier league history at home against the team that’s bottom.

An we are losing to a team below us because one of there defenders has walked through our defence and passed the ball into the net.

The last two games have been dire, appreciate that. The way you're talking is as if we're at the bottom with Huddersfield. Granted, today is the first time I've ever questioned whether 1. We're gonna enough but also 2. Is Warnock getting the best out of the team with his tactics... No is the answer

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:44 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

The last two games have been dire, appreciate that. The way you're talking is as if we're at the bottom with Huddersfield. Granted, today is the first time I've ever questioned whether 1. We're gonna enough but also 2. Is Warnock getting the best out of the team with his tactics... No is the answer

So then why are you telling me to go support Man City?

We are getting nothing from the teams around us we aren’t good enough.

Oh well we got a week to sit an think about this loss because we couldn’t score past a league one team.

What I’ve said isn’t pathetic it’s realistc, Arsenal away then if Newcastle’s defenders can stroll through our back four Arsenal’s strikers will have a field day.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Gary Cahill at Chelsea has been on a free all season, signed by Fulham yesterday, and we haven’t got Morrison for 6 to 8 weeks :bluebird:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

So then why are you telling me to go support Man City?

We are getting nothing from the teams around us we aren’t good enough.

Oh well we got a week to sit an think about this loss because we couldn’t score past a league one team.

What I’ve said isn’t pathetic it’s realistc, Arsenal away then if Newcastle’s defenders can stroll through our back four Arsenal’s strikers will have a field day.

Because you've thrown the towel in already. If you want to win comfortably every week, go watch Man City

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:53 pm

Nah just being realistic.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:54 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Nah just being realistic.

Fair enough.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:57 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:

Fair enough.

Not fair enough; just negative down to a poor week where the club (and support) has been side-tracked ;)

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Sven wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:

Fair enough.

Not fair enough; just negative down to a poor week where the club (and support) has been side-tracked ;)

We’ve scored one goal in six games. Nothing down to a poor week.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:12 pm

Sven wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:

Fair enough.

I can't be arsed arguing so revert to fair enough. Ha

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:31 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:

Fair enough.

We’ve scored one goal in six games. Nothing down to a poor week.

And we have TWO (one more than even hoped for/expected) new strikers to get some goals; plus (hopefully) a rejuvenated Kenneth Zohore who has hopefully taken a rather large 'man up' tablet to come; plus maybe a couple more players to come

A poor week indeed but not quite time to give up like some on here have done! ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:40 pm

It will be a great if we could stay up and the grow the club even more. However, im not enjoying scraping a existence in the prem and prefer the championship.

Not giving up though and with a few more signings who knows.

Whatever happens I think Warnock will retire at end of season.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:11 pm

It's been a dissapointing day, understand why people are down, it's hard to put a positive spin on it, however it's not over till its over.

What's frustrating me at the moment is the manager, he's beyond critisizm to some but his comments after the Huddersfield game were poor, and £20 million+ of summer signings on the bench again today.

I hope he turns it round, this is a great opportunity for the Club, we cant throw it away like last time.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:16 pm

This certainly is not the time to turn on the club and more importantly NW.
Sala to come in with Niasse upping his game with match practice can only help.
We do need a quality midfield player to support Arter and Cammarasa though.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Some unfair criticism for this thread. Goodbye premier league? Is a fair question.
I have not given up hope.
But if someone said that I would have to stake my life on it? (think about that your life depending on it), Then I would reluctantly say thAt I think we will go down. I think we have the players to make a good fight of it. Unfortunately, I believe that at present some of the players picked are incorrect, and our set up and tactics are badly flawed.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:39 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:There will be an agreement to let SALA go if we go down, so it’s basically a four month attempt to save things. Question is are there 3 worse teams than us, Huddersfield yes, Fulham maybe and I think that’s about it :bluebird:

Did you just... completely make that up?

Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:54 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:There will be an agreement to let SALA go if we go down, so it’s basically a four month attempt to save things. Question is are there 3 worse teams than us, Huddersfield yes, Fulham maybe and I think that’s about it :bluebird:

Did you just... completely make that up?

To be fair, he's probably got a relegation release clause in his contract that says he can go for what we paid if we go down.

If he hasn't, he has a pretty crap agent.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Pathetic really :wave:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Wow, how can you write a team off that are 2 points in side the relegation zone with 15 games to go, let alone your own team?? Joke

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:20 pm

jacobbird1 wrote:Wow, how can you write a team off that are 2 points in side the relegation zone with 15 games to go, let alone your own team?? Joke

One goal in six games last three games terrible one of them a loss to a league one team.