Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Goodbye Premier League?

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:27 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
jacobbird1 wrote:Wow, how can you write a team off that are 2 points in side the relegation zone with 15 games to go, let alone your own team?? Joke

One goal in six games last three games terrible one of them a loss to a league one team.

Cant argue with that but we have just signed 2 forwards to help score us goals and I'm sure there will be more signings soon

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:28 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
jacobbird1 wrote:Wow, how can you write a team off that are 2 points in side the relegation zone with 15 games to go, let alone your own team?? Joke

One goal in six games last three games terrible one of them a loss to a league one team.

Cant argue with that but we have just signed 2 forwards to help score us goals and I'm sure there will be more signings soon

We aren’t even creating chances anymore that is the most worrying thing.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:37 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

We aren’t even creating chances anymore that is the most worrying thing.

Again that's true but with proper forwards I feel they can make the runs and drag defenders out of position. Let's just keep the faith as we are making the right noises to stay up :bluebird:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:49 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:There will be an agreement to let SALA go if we go down, so it’s basically a four month attempt to save things. Question is are there 3 worse teams than us, Huddersfield yes, Fulham maybe and I think that’s about it :bluebird:

Their is nothing maybe about Fulham we are miles better than them FFS.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:00 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:We are going down. Might as well cancel that deal for Sala we are pathetic.

Pathetic really :wave:

Get that Monkeeys track blasting. Im a beliver .......

https://youtu.be/wB9YIsKIEbA

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:04 pm

Another classic to cheer you all up

https://youtu.be/-MEqT2kmTHg