Ralls bloody terrible

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ralls bloody terrible

Postby CFS25 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Ralls terrible again......can’t warnock see it! He’s too loyal and it’s killing us not a prem player sorry guys but it’s getiing silly now weak in the tackle and not impact games at all.
CFS25

Ralls bloody terrible

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ralls bloody terrible

Postby fred keenor » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:00 pm

He was no worse or better than the others, lets not pick on one player.
fred keenor

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:05 pm

WTF..... Two CM's away from home and the other one really is our only creative spark and you blame him !!!

Assuming Paterson is a striker then we played with two wingers and another forward. The poor fucker was chasing shadows.
llan bluebird

Postby Alan_in_China » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:06 pm

fred keenor wrote:He was no worse or better than the others, lets not pick on one player.

He's in fact worse than most. The problem is that other players will at least have their fleeting moments when they perhaps shine - Ralls hasn't done anything to warrant being on the pitch for us.... totally out of his depth.
Alan_in_China

Postby since64 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
fred keenor wrote:He was no worse or better than the others, lets not pick on one player.

He's in fact worse than most. The problem is that other players will at least have their fleeting moments when they perhaps shine - Ralls hasn't done anything to warrant being on the pitch for us.... totally out of his depth.

As bad as Ralls was ,Morrison was non existent didn’t hear is name mentioned once get rid l say :old:
since64

Postby Alan_in_China » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:16 pm

llan bluebird wrote:WTF..... Two CM's away from home and the other one really is our only creative spark and you blame him !!!

Assuming Paterson is a striker then we played with two wingers and another forward. The poor fucker was chasing shadows.

As he usually does in every game he plays.
Alan_in_China

Postby Sven » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:18 pm

since64 wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

As bad as Ralls was ,Morrison was non existent didn’t hear is name mentioned once get rid l say :old:

I'm assuming that was an attempt at a joke? :? :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby englishbluebird » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:21 pm

He hasn't made the step up to premier league level and looks to be struggling badly. However its totally unfair to blame one man when no one else bar Etheridge has upped their game from last season
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby englishbluebird » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:22 pm

He hasn't made the step up to premier league level and looks to be struggling badly. However its totally unfair to blame one man when no one else bar Etheridge has upped their game from last season
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:22 pm

Didn’t see the game today however with regards to any player there are two important stats going forward:

Goals & assists. How many goals and assists has Joe Ralls had this season? May be ok for the bench but I don’t see Ralls as a Premiership player at this time.
bridgendbluebird30

Postby since64 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:28 pm

Sven wrote:
since64 wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

I’m not joking butt he’s crap :old:
since64

Postby CFS25 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Warnock need to attack more now! Murphy in for Holliet.....however our failure to sign 3 more quality players will probably be our downfall. Warnock has been very loyal to players like Ralls, Holliett, Patterson but there struggling now.
CFS25

Postby since64 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:56 pm

Sven wrote:
since64 wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

I’m not joking butt he’s crap :old:
since64

Postby davids » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:30 pm

I feel a bit sorry for Ralls. He's obviously struggling badly and seems low on confidence at the moment. I don't think he's Premier League quality but that's not his fault - he does the best he can but it's not quite enough at this level.

What you cannot criticise is his effort though. Even when things are tough for him he never hides and is always available for a pass.

One of many for whom the Premier League has proven a step too far this season unfortunately but always tries his hardest. Decent signing for any mid table Championship side with aspirations but that's probably his level at the moment.
davids

Postby Mr Potato » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:03 pm

It’s not just ralls and he is not to blame, the manager has left us way short of quality, he’s bought poorly in terms of buying players he will actually play! £24m and it mostly sits on the bench. It’s just not good enough, knowing we had such a tough budget surely he should have spent wisely - he didn’t. Tactically and selection wise it was all wrong and we got what we deserved.

Yesterday sticking ralls; a player clearly struggling, in that side was hanging him out to dry in my opinion.
Mr Potato

Postby KBK-13 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:06 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Didn’t see the game today however with regards to any player there are two important stats going forward:

Goals & assists. How many goals and assists has Joe Ralls had this season? May be ok for the bench but I don’t see Ralls as a Premiership player at this time.

Same goals and assists as Harry Arter
KBK-13

Postby dogfound » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:12 pm

KBK-13 wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Didn’t see the game today however with regards to any player there are two important stats going forward:

the game is not all about stats , if it was every single manager would not make mistakes in the transfer market, he would just buy stats based players.
dogfound

Postby KBK-13 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:55 pm

dogfound wrote:
KBK-13 wrote:

the game is not all about stats , if it was every single manager would not make mistakes in the transfer market, he would just buy stats based players.

Agreed
KBK-13

Return to General Chat