A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are there 3 worse team than us ?

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:37 pm

Huddersfield Town possibly
Fulham maybe
Then who ? :bluebird:

Re: Are there 3 worse team than us ?

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:41 pm

At this current moment in time, form wise and tactics wise there's not one team worse than us. Our season may well be defined by our abject performances against Huddersfield and Newcastle, home and away. Awful

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:41 pm

we were outclassed by huddersfield last weekend, looking at every team on current form/ability, there are no worse teams than us.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:42 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:At this current moment in time, form wise and tactics wise there's not one team worse than us. Our season may well be defined by our abject performances against Huddersfield and Newcastle, home and away. Awful

beat me to it haha

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:55 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:At this current moment in time, form wise and tactics wise there's not one team worse than us. Our season may well be defined by our abject performances against Huddersfield and Newcastle, home and away. Awful

beat me to it haha

Could we be better than three teams in this league? Potentially.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Yes but not in the Premier

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:55 pm

Huddersfield and Fulham probably, being honest I don't see anyone else. Football is far too negative against teams around us. The games against Huddersfield and Newcastle could be what relegate's us unfortunately.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Ability wise and on paper we've been the worse team all season.

On paper last season, Villa, Fulham, Derby, Middlesbrough, Sheffield Wednesday all had better squads. We finished above them all because football isn't played on paper.

Problem is it's a long old season and determination, guts and grit has got us through until Christmas.

The last 2 games both management and players have looked out of their depth.

Teams will punish you at this level where we might have got away with it in the championship.

The team selection today with Camarasa and Ralls and leaving Reid and Murphy on the bench last week, really baffles me.

The 10 days off couldn't have come at a better time for us!!