time for a change ?
footiexmadx

Sack Warnock ???

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sack Warnock ???

Postby Pencoed » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:42 pm

No I dont think anyone else could improve us problem is lack of quality due to lack of investment of fees and wages
Pencoed

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:43 pm

No.

If we don't take another point between now and the end of the season, I would never want him sacked.

We were 23rd in the Championship just over 2 years ago!
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:43 pm

Pencoed wrote:No I dont think anyone else could improve us problem is lack of quality due to lack of investment of fees and wages

Literally about to confirm an £18m striker on 70k a week and you’re accusing Tan of lack of investment?
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby Vincegulley » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Yes. Leicester sacked Raineri after unexpectedly winning the premier. No place for sentiment in the game.
Vincegulley

Postby Llan_Blue » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:47 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
Pencoed wrote:No I dont think anyone else could improve us problem is lack of quality due to lack of investment of fees and wages

Literally about to confirm an £18m striker on 70k a week and you’re accusing Tan of lack of investment?

70k a week I doubt it.
Llan_Blue

Postby Pencoed » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:49 pm

Not having ago at Tan but what happened last year was an amazing achievement but it was obvious a major investment was needed in premier league quality players in the summer

Pencoed

Postby nubbsy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:55 pm

Problem is this is a panic buy. We had all summer to improve the squad
nubbsy

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:20 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

70k a week I doubt it.

going off of Nantes chairman’s comments we’ve 7x his old wage
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby Llan_Blue » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

70k a week I doubt it.

going off of Nantes chairman’s comments we’ve 7x his old wage

Wouldn’t be like the chairman of a selling team to tell a few porkies to the fans about a player they didn’t want him to sell would it :lol:
Llan_Blue

Postby Flyingpostman » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:32 pm

No not at all . No one else i would want to come in and takeover at this stage .He has bought players that work for him and run through brick walls for the club . Let this season play out and then we re-evaluate at the end of the season . No need for Kneejerk reactions when you look at who the alternatives would be ...Allardyce , Wagner . We have a manager who is magician with limited funds and what he has done considering the investment is phenomenal .
Flyingpostman

Postby cwmbachbluebird » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:07 pm

NO thanks.
Time to stick together more than ever.
Eddie Mays Barmy Army
R.I.P Speedo...Wales forever.
cwmbachbluebird

Postby snoopystorm » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:14 pm

Sacking NW isn’t the answer, getting blood out of the stone is the issue, Tan needs to fully trust Warnock and loosen the purse strings a bit and let him get the players he wants not have to opt for 15th or 256th choice (just a stab in the dark considering they stated they had 2000 names)
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:29 pm

I don't think so but really wish he would think about his teams more. Everyone knew today's team was wrong.
2blue2handle

Postby dogfound » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I don't think so but really wish he would think about his teams more. Everyone knew today's team was wrong.

its always wrong when we lose.
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:33 pm

dogfound wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I don't think so but really wish he would think about his teams more. Everyone knew today's team was wrong.

Of course but thought he played the right team v Huddersfield but wrong subs.

Did you see the team today and think yes that's right? It was a bizzare line up for such a game.
2blue2handle

Postby dogfound » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:59 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Did you see the team today and think yes that's right? It was a bizzare line up for such a game.

mozza, arter and gunner all out or semi injured.i honestly wouldnt know what team to pick. i know some think we should be gung ho but have only seen evidence of us being shreded when we do that . if everyone is 100% fit I think we stand some sort of a chance, when that's not the case we are knackered.. very little quality in our squad and depth is almost non existent.
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:10 pm

dogfound wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:

mozza, arter and gunner all out or semi injured.i honestly wouldnt know what team to pick. i know some think we should be gung ho but have only seen evidence of us being shreded when we do that . if everyone is 100% fit I think we stand some sort of a chance, when that's not the case we are knackered.. very little quality in our squad and depth is almost non existent.

Well I don't know how fit anyone was but Gunner was on the bench. I don't think anyone really thought Ralls and Camarasa as a two would ever work.
2blue2handle

Postby dogfound » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Well I don't know how fit anyone was but Gunner was on the bench. I don't think anyone really thought Ralls and Camarasa as a two would ever work.

he really is damned no matter what, that's what I can see.
who do you play in there ,Mozza and Arter injured, and I can only imagine Gunner was struggling as well. which even took away the option of playing sol holding, Damour wasn't good enough last year, besides enough people have ranted about 2 up top so that we have 2 chasing shadows instead of 1.
dogfound

Return to General Chat