Camarasa

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Camarasa

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:00 pm

I think today showed if Camarasa plays in the middle, he needs two solid defensive midfielders behind him. We lacked pace and energy in the middle today and along with our inability to keep the ball and create chances, we were always going to struggle.

I would prioritise a quality holding midfielder more than a right back now. Camarasa needs a solid base behind him to do the tracking back, break up play and feed him the ball so he can drive forwards into more advanced positions to do what he does best.

Tracking back and tackling simply isn't Camarasa's game and this was massively exposed today with only a struggling Ralls alongside him chasing shadows. We badly missed Arter today, but we need an upgrade on Gunnarsson to help Arter and Camarasa out in the centre. I wish we could bring Gary Medel back.
Tonteg Bluebird

Camarasa

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Camarasa

Postby thomasblue » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Medel and Arter sat behind Camarasa would be a quality midfield
thomasblue

Postby howbluewasmyvalley » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:37 pm

thomasblue wrote:Medel and Arter sat behind Camarasa would be a quality midfield

Good call. :notworthy:
Medel a legend. Still look out for his news.
He’s always looking for European competitions though.

Block 111
howbluewasmyvalley

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:48 pm

I think he believes he must deliver worldlies every ball as there is fcuk all creativity in the team and its all down to him.
llan bluebird

Return to General Chat