Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bobby Reid

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:49 pm

We looked much better going forward when he come on. Linked well with Camarasa. Should be given a run in the team instead of limit sub appearances or starts against the big teams

Re: Bobby Reid

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:11 pm

Agree i think he can adapt to this leauge with games.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Warnock's use of his players is not good atm. He is having trouble.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:28 pm

Impresses me everytime, needs to be in the number 10 role but where does that leave Camarasa? Maybe back wide, not ideal but needs must.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:24 am

Bobby Reid has got what many of our regular team don't have.. pace & movement. On top of that, he closes down the opposition when they have possession better than anyone else.. Paterson puts his head down and runs when trying to close down his opponent, he just doesn't have the pace to trouble them.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:39 am

I really like Reid as a player. I think Sala will give him more opportunities going forward. Warnock will always want a big man up top.

I can see it being either:
Niasse and Patterson (No 10)
Sala and Reid (No 10)
Or, more likely for most games:
Sala with three CM/DCMs (with Reid coming on as a 10 if we need a goal)

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:47 am

We rely too much on Camarasa to create chances, for Huddersfield and Newcastle closed him down and stopped him playing and we created nothing in both games.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:58 am

2blue2handle wrote:Impresses me everytime, needs to be in the number 10 role but where does that leave Camarasa? Maybe back wide, not ideal but needs must.

Back wide is fine. Our wingers aren’t producing anything.

More likely to get a cross from Camerasa.

Lone striker will need support and Reid is a clever player.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:17 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Impresses me everytime, needs to be in the number 10 role but where does that leave Camarasa? Maybe back wide, not ideal but needs must.

Back wide is fine. Our wingers aren’t producing anything.

More likely to get a cross from Camerasa.

Lone striker will need support and Reid is a clever player.

Agreed, NML and Camarasa wide, with Reid behind Sala who will hopefully hit the ground running. Arter and Gunnarson or a new CDM behind them.