Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bit of Positivity Please

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:13 pm

We're Cardiff City fans, we get behind our boys and our manager! Best fans in the Country by far, let's all stick together...……. us against the World :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Re: Bit of Positivity Please

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:20 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:We're Cardiff City fans, we get behind our boys and our manager! Best fans in the Country by far, let's all stick together...……. us against the World :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Agree! Some perspective needed after a result like that but have to admit it wasn't a great day on the pitch! :(

Quite a few on here amongst the best when we win and the worst when we lose! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:23 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:We're Cardiff City fans, we get behind our boys and our manager! Best fans in the Country by far, let's all stick together...……. us against the World :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Who’s not sticking together?

Just because people don’t THINK we are going to stay up anymore doesn’t mean there not going to support the team and hope they stay up.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:39 pm

I'm positive but then again I've been drinking again :occasion5:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:15 pm

our fans have been a massive positive this year , all things considered { a relegation battle where we have been tanked a few times } the best in my 50 years watching.
the ones on here, not so clever, but i think a few are newbies and jacks.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:51 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

Who’s not sticking together?

Just because people don’t THINK we are going to stay up anymore doesn’t mean there not going to support the team and hope they stay up.

I've been trying to say the same thing mate but it just falls on deaf ears with the posos. If you think we are going down it doesn't mean that you want it to happen. :bluescarf:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:02 am

I usually would be positive but in the last 3 games we've played Gillingham, Huddersfield and Newcastle and not scored a goal against any of them, not won a game against any of them, and not played well against any of them. Oh yeah and only had a 1 shot on target in our last 2 games.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:08 am

Sven, we will dust ourselves down and go again mate, see you all at The Emirates. In Warnock we trust.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:18 pm

It is a pity the management and coaches don't show positivity. Ffs set the team up to try and score and not play for a draw both home and away.