Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fabio

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:27 pm

Wish he was playing for us again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Fabio

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:29 pm

One of my fav players in recent years.

Wouldn't fit tho under Warnock.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:32 pm

I want him back. :( :cry:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Loved Fabio :bluebird:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Ahh Fabio, one of the players signed under one of our worst ever managers if you listen to some on here.

Alongside two of our current back 4, one of the top goalscores in Germany in the last few years, and a very good Spanish Striker who never got the chance and left us to go back to scoring goals in La liga.

I think some of those who wanted to blame Ole for everything might actualy start to have to admit our Club was poison back then

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:54 pm

RV Casual wrote:Ahh Fabio, one of the players signed under one of our worst ever managers if you listen to some on here.

Alongside two of our current back 4, one of the top goalscores in Germany in the last few years, and a very good Spanish Striker who never got the chance and left us to go back to scoring goals in La liga.

I think some of those who wanted to blame Ole for everything might actualy start to have to admit our Club was poison back then

Looking at the job he’s doing now I think you could be right.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:09 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Ahh Fabio, one of the players signed under one of our worst ever managers if you listen to some on here.

Looking at the job he’s doing now I think you could be right.

OGS logic, I want to play a passing possession based football so i'll go and sign Sean Morrison :lol: That's the sort of manager he was he just signed anything that had a pulse. We had almost 40 players on our books under OGS and played a different team every week. The same guy decided to play Adam Le Fondre as a winger. He's had an easy run of games and is working with world class players with the best GK in the world. All he's had to do is go in there and tell them to express themselves.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:56 am

Fabio - shocking defender in the Championship - would be ripped apart in the Premier League!

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:13 am

Correct he had a massive budget, bought loads of good players and we were on our way to relegation. Club was toxic yes but awful manager for us.