The Enemy Within

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Enemy Within

Postby BlueMoon1974 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:54 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Once again we see a queue of half brained gutless people kicking our boys when they're down.

I've heard this too often now , so let's be clear . There's a reason why Sir Neil is in charge of football and not you, partly because of his 50 years in the professional game and partly because he's brought us from the bottom of the Championship into the Premiership.

In the real world of human endeavour things aren't as easy as some of you pitiful whiners seem to imagine. You progress to the top slowly and painfully with a lot of dissapointments along the way , and the difference between winners and pathetic spineless losers is whether you can overcome the knockbacks, hold together and win the day in the end.

Somehow I think of the Dunkirk evacuation as I write this, when the whole nation came together to cross the channel in everything from tugboats to pleasure boats from the local park and get our boys back. An extreme comparison I know, and one which I did not intend to make here, but it presented itself somehow because I feel so deeply bloody ashamed of some of you.

Things are in hand to address the shortcomings which we were already aware of. We can see that the desperately needed reinforcements are being assembled and I promise you that they will turn the tide, but in the mean time those exhausted bloody heroes who've played beyond their abilities and given 120% to keep us in with a chance so far, had to travel and do their best today, knowing that their chances of saving any points were tiny.
They did that, but I wonder how they'd feel to hear these flabby cowards and back stabbers rubbishing them.

Anyway, bottom line , I'll be there when we turn the corner and I'm here now. My message for anyone who can't support the manager and team when they're up against it is, don't bother to come back acting like supporters when we're winning or try to associate yourselves with our future successes.

In the mean time, can't we see some messages of support and solidarity here from the real Cardiff City people !!!

Im a believer, Just dust ourselves down and we go again. Another 2 players in by Bournemouth

https://youtu.be/wB9YIsKIEbA

BlueMoon1974

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:49 pm

Scoularfan wrote:Bloody hell ,I hope no one confuses me with this guy..
He sounds a bit odd

Think you'll be all right on that one actually. Just keep away from reading stuff and using big words.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:51 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:Once again we see a queue of half brained gutless people kicking our boys when they're down.

I've heard this too often now , so let's be clear . There's a reason why Sir Neil is in charge of football and not you, partly because of his 50 years in the professional game and partly because he's brought us from the bottom of the Championship into the Premiership.

In the real world of human endeavour things aren't as easy as some of you pitiful whiners seem to imagine. You progress to the top slowly and painfully with a lot of dissapointments along the way , and the difference between winners and pathetic spineless losers is whether you can overcome the knockbacks, hold together and win the day in the end.

Somehow I think of the Dunkirk evacuation as I write this, when the whole nation came together to cross the channel in everything from tugboats to pleasure boats from the local park and get our boys back. An extreme comparison I know, and one which I did not intend to make here, but it presented itself somehow because I feel so deeply bloody ashamed of some of you.

Things are in hand to address the shortcomings which we were already aware of. We can see that the desperately needed reinforcements are being assembled and I promise you that they will turn the tide, but in the mean time those exhausted bloody heroes who've played beyond their abilities and given 120% to keep us in with a chance so far, had to travel and do their best today, knowing that their chances of saving any points were tiny.
They did that, but I wonder how they'd feel to hear these flabby cowards and back stabbers rubbishing them.

Anyway, bottom line , I'll be there when we turn the corner and I'm here now. My message for anyone who can't support the manager and team when they're up against it is, don't bother to come back acting like supporters when we're winning or try to associate yourselves with our future successes.

In the mean time, can't we see some messages of support and solidarity here from the real Cardiff City people !!!

Im a believer, Just dust ourselves down and we go again. Another 2 players in by Bournemouth

:clap: :clap: :clap: :bluebird: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great Avatar too !
SirJimmySchoular

Postby griff105 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:42 am

Hi :wave:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby nubbsy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:10 am

I can never make it past the first sentence of your posts before before my brain goes numb and my eyes go blurry. You are one boring b*stard!
nubbsy

Postby cityone » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
He sounds a bit odd

Think you'll be all right on that one actually. Just keep away from reading stuff and using big words.

Never mind scoularfan, i think you need to keep away from the lead paint. :thumbup:
cityone

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:53 am

nubbsy wrote:I can never make it past the first sentence of your posts before before my brain goes numb and my eyes go blurry. You are one boring b*stard!

That's okay. It's not compulsory and if you don't like it don't read it.
Bit rude to say that of course, but that's okay. It might have been better to say that the stuff I write is boring, rather than say I am.
You've got to try and understand that there are different ...... lets say types... Of communication. There plenty of stuff you'd enjoy more available these days, so concentrate on that.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:54 am

cityone wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
He sounds a bit odd

Never mind scoularfan, i think you need to keep away from the lead paint. :thumbup:

Very clever remark ! Yeah, I'm obviously a bit retarded aren't I ? Well spotted !
SirJimmySchoular

Postby captbirdseye » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:59 am

Not sure you can be knighted for crimes against football.
captbirdseye

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:17 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
cityone wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
He sounds a bit odd

Very clever remark ! Yeah, I'm obviously a bit retarded aren't I ? Well spotted !

Sorry - think I addressed that to the wrong person. Tried to delete it but I can't
I apologise
SirJimmySchoular

Postby nubbsy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
nubbsy wrote:I can never make it past the first sentence of your posts before before my brain goes numb and my eyes go blurry. You are one boring b*stard!

That's okay. It's not compulsory and if you don't like it don't read it.
Bit rude to say that of course, but that's okay. It might have been better to say that the stuff I write is boring, rather than say I am.
You've got to try and understand that there are different ...... lets say types... Of communication. There plenty of stuff you'd enjoy more available these days, so concentrate on that.

Lets say...this form.... of communication... you are terrible at.
nubbsy

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:33 pm

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. There was me thinking I was a professional communicator, but I'm sure you're right,
I'll try and follow your posts and see whether I can learn a bit.
SirJimmySchoular

Previous

Return to General Chat