Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kenneth Zohore to Bristol City on loan?

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:19 am

Little rumour from Bristol that they have made contact about taking Zahore on loan for the rest of the season.
Cardiff are considering it now Sala and Niasse have signed.

JOHNSON WANTS A STRIKER

Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson has confirmed that he still wants to add to his squad in the January transfer window and specifically wants to add a striker.

He said: "Well I'd like to bring in a striker. A physical striker. Fam [Diedhiou] needs - not a rest - but we need to be able to share it, whether coming off the bench or starting.

"We need to share that [role] and keep it fresh. I don't know if we'll be able to do that because it's very, very expensive in this league now and we're not the biggest payers. But I'm sure if the right player becomes available we'll be able to add them to our squad."

Re: Zahore to Bristol city on loan

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:48 am

1 injury and we are back to square one so it’s a no from me .

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:51 am

Screw them, getting hideously close to the playoffs, imagine them swapping places with us. No from me.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:29 am

NO - let's see a fit Zahore play in the prem!
I did a thread on here that there were rumours about him going to Aston Villa if Abrahams goes. He is 24 and could yet be a good Pre m player for us - if fit.
Too many people on here trying to use him as a scapegoat. Now he has not played but we are struggling against the bottom teams, it's clear that he should not have been unfairly picked out for criticism.
Let them have Paterson on loan!.........oh they prob are not interested in him cos he is not even a top half championship centre forward

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:48 am

No for me, send Ward instead.

Now the pressure isnt all on his shoulders and if we can get Zohore fit I think he will be an asset.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:25 am

2blue2handle wrote:No for me, send Ward instead.

Now the pressure isnt all on his shoulders and if we can get Zohore fit I think he will be an asset.

I am more than sure Ward will be gone this window and tbh, he wont get in the 25 as he is not PL quality

Re: Zahore to Bristol City on loan

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:32 am

Give Brizzle city what they give us. F.A.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:42 am

thomasblue wrote:Little rumour from Bristol that they have made contact about taking Zahore on loan for the rest of the season.
Cardiff are considering it now Sala and Niasse have signed.

JOHNSON WANTS A STRIKER

Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson has confirmed that he still wants to add to his squad in the January transfer window and specifically wants to add a striker.

He said: "Well I'd like to bring in a striker. A physical striker. Fam [Diedhiou] needs - not a rest - but we need to be able to share it, whether coming off the bench or starting.

"We need to share that [role] and keep it fresh. I don't know if we'll be able to do that because it's very, very expensive in this league now and we're not the biggest payers. But I'm sure if the right player becomes available we'll be able to add them to our squad."

rumour ?

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:44 am

dorsetblue wrote:Screw them, getting hideously close to the playoffs, imagine them swapping places with us. No from me.

Completely agree :)

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:57 am

Not going to happen, Bristol city looking for a striker so someone puts 2+2 together and gets 5 (Zahore)
even if it were true that they were after him, no way is Warnock going to let him go on loan :thumbup:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:59 am

Charlie Harper wrote:

I am more than sure Ward will be gone this window and tbh, he wont get in the 25 as he is not PL quality

More goals than Zohore this season...

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:41 pm

NyeBluebird wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

Yeah and more injuries :thumbup:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:56 pm

Absolute bullshit!!!! What is the point in this thread

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:17 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:Absolute bullshit!!!! What is the point in this thread

Don't know as City don't even have a Zahore :banghead:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:24 pm

Something like this might have to happen to make places in the squad. We can only sensibly have so many forwards in it and we've already got two to add .

Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:59 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:Absolute bullshit!!!! What is the point in this thread

it does make you wonder

Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:32 pm

keep him on the bench as back up, he owes us something this season, hopefully he may come good :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:28 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
NyeBluebird wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

Yeah and more injuries :thumbup:

Not sure that's true...

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:40 pm

No chance he's one of our back up Strikers now and could come good!!!

Bristol has a cheek after the shit they've given us :wave:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:03 pm

personally i would keep Zohore with us as an option who potentially could start alongside either paterson, sala or niasse.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:59 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Something like this might have to happen to make places in the squad. We can only sensibly have so many forwards in it and we've already got two to add .

Get your point,BUT what if one suffers a serious injury,who would be best option to keep? Has to be zohore, personally I think ward will be loaned out,these 2 forwards we have coming in will either make or break zohore imo. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:personally i would keep Zohore with us as an option who potentially could start alongside either paterson, sala or niasse.

Zohore and Paterson up top :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sala and Niasse would be thrilled with that