Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No spine - Arter, Gunner and Morrison missing

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:41 am

We can't afford to lose those three in the middle, Morrison and Gunner have their knockers and people think we should be more attacking but we've gone from three clean sheets to a three-nil defeat without them !!!

Hopefully, two will be back quickly and we need cover for Morrison, and Manga at right back, I'm not knocking Manga he played OK, but if you make changes in the back four, it always causes confusion and takes some time to settle back down.

Re: No spine - Arter, Gunner and Morrison missing

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:38 pm

Im beginning to think arter and gunner could be key in us staying up too. They hold well and give us a solid foundation and then allow camarassa and our other attackers more freedom to create and attack further up the pitch

Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:36 am

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:Im beginning to think arter and gunner could be key in us staying up too. They hold well and give us a solid foundation and then allow camarassa and our other attackers more freedom to create and attack further up the pitch

Spot on Arter is brilliant everyone can see that and Gunner is underrated, I have criticised myself, but since he came back from injury we have looked much more solid and gained much more points.

We will miss Morrison though and need some cover in the centre and at right back.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 pm