Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED: Cardiff definitely looking for two more players

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:23 pm

UPDATED: 21/01/19

Cardiff definitely looking for another central midfielder and a right back - 100%. :thumbright: :bluebird:

My understanding is there is no recall clause on Harry Arter. That article, written by Kevin Palmer, in the Irish paper everyone is feeding off is complete rubbish.

A centre midfielder being lined up to come in at Cardiff City this coming week.

Re: “ Another player expected in this week “

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:26 pm

I hope so Annis. The last 3 games have been dire

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My understanding is there is no recall clause on Harry Arter. That article, written by Kevin Palmer, in the Irish paper everyone is feeding off is complete rubbish.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:28 pm

Do you know who the midfielder is?

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:46 pm

Probably the french conection bearing fruits from all those scouting Salah trips
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:05 pm

Bluebirds_1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:My understanding is there is no recall clause on Harry Arter. That article, written by Kevin Palmer, in the Irish paper everyone is feeding off is complete rubbish.

We said this! :thumbright:

The 'call back' agreement has to be written into the contract no matter what the reason, although there is provision for 'mutual' termination, if both club agree ;)

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:14 pm

Have you been able to verify the recall situation in any way ?
I'd have thought all parties would be keen to publicly deny it if it is incorrect, and they haven't .Sir Neil was on radio at lunchtime and he didn't take the opportunity to address the matter, which concerns me.
Of course the reason why I'm so concerned is that if this were true it can be fixed , but only for the next week or so.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Sven wrote:
Bluebirds_1927 wrote:

The 'call back' agreement has to be written into the contract no matter what the reason, although there is provision for 'mutual' termination, if both club agree ;)

But does that apply if the parent club wants to sell him rather than just recall him ? It's been suggested that it doesn't , and I'm not sure where we can get the definitive answer. Are the rules online to your knowledge ?

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:23 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:Probably the french conection bearing fruits from all those scouting Salah trips

Patterson for Harris

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:25 pm

This is tamaeze from the French league

Wasn't it reported around 10M

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:28 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bluebirds_1927 wrote:

But does that apply if the parent club wants to sell him rather than just recall him ? It's been suggested that it doesn't , and I'm not sure where we can get the definitive answer. Are the rules online to your knowledge ?

Yes they are online as i posted earlier seems no one reads all the posts.

6.6.3 Long Term Loan Transfers – [A Conference National Club may have up to eight (8) Long Term Loan Transfers per season, a maximum of which four (4) must be aged 23 or under on 30 June prior to the start of the Playing Season, and a maximum of four (4) aged over 23 on 30 June prior to the start of the Playing Season. Conference North and Conference South] Clubs may have up to a maximum of four (4) Long Term Loan Transfers of any age during a Playing Season. Long Term Loan Transfers shall be for a full Playing Season; or from any date prior to 31st August to any date between 1st and 31st January; or from any date between 1st and 31st January (the January transfer window) to the end of the Playing Season. A Player on Long Term Loan may not be recalled, except for a goalkeeper or where the Player is to be transferred permanently by the Club (or club) holding his registered contract. A Player other than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the Club (or club) holding his registration after such recall until the end of the Playing Season. Players so recalled can only be replaced by a further Long Term Loan with permission from the Company. Long Term Loan Transfers will not count against the number of Short Term Loan Transfers. To extend the period of any long term loan transfer a further National League System Temporary Transfer Form or FA form H3 must be completed and copies sent as directed above. The Competition shall not approve more than two (2) Long Term Loan transfers to or from any one club, including Premier League and Football League Clubs, at any one time

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Igovernor wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bluebirds_1927 wrote:

Yes they are online as i posted earlier seems no one reads all the posts.

6.6.3 Long Term Loan Transfers – [A Conference National Club may have up to eight (8) Long Term Loan Transfers per season, a maximum of which four (4) must be aged 23 or under on 30 June prior to the start of the Playing Season, and a maximum of four (4) aged over 23 on 30 June prior to the start of the Playing Season. Conference North and Conference South] Clubs may have up to a maximum of four (4) Long Term Loan Transfers of any age during a Playing Season. Long Term Loan Transfers shall be for a full Playing Season; or from any date prior to 31st August to any date between 1st and 31st January; or from any date between 1st and 31st January (the January transfer window) to the end of the Playing Season. A Player on Long Term Loan may not be recalled, except for a goalkeeper or where the Player is to be transferred permanently by the Club (or club) holding his registered contract. A Player other than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the Club (or club) holding his registration after such recall until the end of the Playing Season. Players so recalled can only be replaced by a further Long Term Loan with permission from the Company. Long Term Loan Transfers will not count against the number of Short Term Loan Transfers. To extend the period of any long term loan transfer a further National League System Temporary Transfer Form or FA form H3 must be completed and copies sent as directed above. The Competition shall not approve more than two (2) Long Term Loan transfers to or from any one club, including Premier League and Football League Clubs, at any one time

Yes but you have missed the point its mutually agreed in contract. Contracts cannot be broken.
That law is if There's been no such agreement so they have the opportunity to move a play on

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:46 pm

A player on long-term loan CAN still be sold to another club, its crystal clear. Agreement or no agreement.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:49 pm

Deano1 wrote:A player on long-term loan CAN still be sold to another club, its crystal clear. Agreement or no agreement.

We will see :lol: you can't simply just refuse to honour a contract :lol:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:10 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Deano1 wrote:A player on long-term loan CAN still be sold to another club, its crystal clear. Agreement or no agreement.

Its in the loan agreement rules. See above.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:28 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

You are missing the point here, contracts can be written but they cannot be written to circumvent the Fa/premier/fifa rules!

Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:42 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:This is tamaeze from the French league

Wasn't it reported around 10M

Hope that’s right, looks a good player.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:03 pm

WORCESTER CCFC
was' nt that the midfielder who' s wife does'nt want to move to cardiff neil commented that she should have a word with camarrasas girlfriend, they could do shopping together.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:11 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Have you been able to verify the recall situation in any way ?
I'd have thought all parties would be keen to publicly deny it if it is incorrect, and they haven't .Sir Neil was on radio at lunchtime and he didn't take the opportunity to address the matter, which concerns me.
Of course the reason why I'm so concerned is that if this were true it can be fixed , but only for the next week or so.

good point :?
i think he should ask for an extended slot next time to deny ALL the rumours 1 by 1.
vardy, ramsey, ibra, winks, zAhore {whoever he is} to bristol etc etc etc, jusy to please the half dozen idiots that buy into the crap.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:13 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:Probably the french conection bearing fruits from all those scouting Salah trips

Where's Patterson? In your attachment

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:18 pm

Gravity wrote:

Where's Patterson? In your attachment

Blue moon couldn't spell Paterson :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:19 pm

not much point in having a clause in the agreement if what you say is correct.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Hopefully it's someone who can:-

Show a bit of composure on the ball.
Doesn't shit himself when put under pressure.
Has a bit of creativity to his game.
Can get a grip of midfield and boss a game.
Can provide some sort of goal threat
Has a bit of pace.

Not asking for much am I? :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:21 pm

Phew! Thanks for clearing that up :thumbup:

We just need Arter back ASAP now.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:46 pm

More good news. Get a RB now. Anything else is an unexpected bonus.

Then let's have this silly window close so we can concentrate on the football again!

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:48 pm

dogfound wrote:

Bournemouth and Cardiff may have an agreement between themselves that he WON'T be sold, but the FA/ FIFA rules state that he, or any other player on a long-term loan, CAN be sold permanently by the parent club to any other club in the transfer window. He cannot be unilateraly recalled by the parent club to play for them or to be loaned to another club, only on the agreement of both clubs.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:50 pm

The midfield has been woeful.
Maybe Neil can pull something out of the hat.
There are better players than Arter and Gunners its getting them to sign for us is the problem

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:18 pm

davids wrote:Hopefully it's someone who can:-

Show a bit of composure on the ball.
Doesn't shit himself when put under pressure.
Has a bit of creativity to his game.
Can get a grip of midfield and boss a game.
Can provide some sort of goal threat
Has a bit of pace.

Not asking for much am I? :lol: :lol:

If only. Then he wouldn't be coming to us then would he as if he was tops in all them he would be playing first team football elsewhere already :laughing6:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Deano1 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Bournemouth and Cardiff may have an agreement between themselves that he WON'T be sold, but the FA/ FIFA rules state that he, or any other player on a long-term loan, CAN be sold permanently by the parent club to any other club in the transfer window. He cannot be unilateraly recalled by the parent club to play for them or to be loaned to another club, only on the agreement of both clubs.

have you got a link to this.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:07 pm

dogfound wrote:
Deano1 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

have you got a link to this.

The full wording has been provided and highlighted earlier in this thread