Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why all the panic?

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:37 pm

Why all the panic?? We can't play well all the time we knew we were going to have times like this. With new faces coming in now it will freshen everything up.. and for those calling for Warnock you clearly have no knowledge of football in my opinion no offence but he is the best man for the job

Re: Why all the panic?

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:03 am

Jparry wrote:Why all the panic?? We can't play well all the time we knew we were going to have times like this. With new faces coming in now it will freshen everything up.. and for those calling for Warnock you clearly have no knowledge of football in my opinion no offence but he is the best man for the job

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:05 am

You can’t describe the last few weeks as just not playing well.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:54 am

Llan_Blue wrote:You can’t describe the last few weeks as just not playing well.

Yes they were two utterly pathetic performances but on the positive side after Arsenal we have a run of decent looking fixtures plus those around should all also lose next week given the fixture (bar whoever wins the Palarse v Southampton game).

As I said before the season we will stay up as this league really isn’t that great their are a lot of shit teams in it and we will do enough to be better than 3 of them (only one needed now as Huddersfield and Fulham have zero chance of even getting to 25 points). I still maintain 34 points will definetly be enough and most likely even lower than that.

We will stay up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: