Now that I've calmed down abit

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Now that I've calmed down abit

Postby T1JMO » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:05 am

:lol: no chance... fans need to realise we are punching way above our weight and it's all thanks to Warnock - let's not forget we were 23rd in the Championship when he took over. Give it time, Rome wasn't built in a day.
T1JMO

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:00 pm

Dahboy wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Dahboy wrote:I think Warnock should move aside before he takes us down. Look what it's done for Southampton.

That didn't help your Swansea lot , did it. I bet you'd love to see us make the same mistake

Damn I've been busted.

Good. Unnecessary then to confront you with the fact that "dah" is an alternative term for "dash" in morse code and , as I think you very well know , a single dash "-" in morse code is in fact S !

Like your Victorian counterpart , Professor Moriatti, ( who was also fictitious ), you have been caught out by your own brilliant but twisted mind. Your narcissism compelled you to give the world a clear clue to your real agenda, believing that everyone would be too stupid to see through it.

You failed to take into account that dogged pursuit and the use of scientific methods of detection would track you back to your lair in the Mumbles with its golden statues of Shelvey and tame swans roaming the lawns.

So then, " S Boy", you are unmasked !

How can I argue with that :clap: I'm getting to like you.

Yes, and I'd say the same because at least you can take a joke and say what you mean rather than what people want to hear !
I can admire that.
:occasion5:
SirJimmySchoular

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:38 pm

WelshSerb wrote:Southampton have a far better squad than us and were under performing, we’ve spent next to nothing compared to most clubs are we really under performing ? Warnock is getting a lot of stick because of the unbelievable season we had last year, we wouldn’t be where we are today without him so he deserves the chance to see it through!

This...
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:53 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
WelshSerb wrote:Southampton have a far better squad than us and were under performing, we’ve spent next to nothing compared to most clubs are we really under performing ? Warnock is getting a lot of stick because of the unbelievable season we had last year, we wouldn’t be where we are today without him so he deserves the chance to see it through!

This...

No doubt about it we wouldn't be here without Warnock and I don't see how any fans cant be forever grateful, even if we went down the income from this season means we have a fighting chance again. Before he arrives we were looking at a struggling championship side.

and for the record I think Warnock should remain as manager but I don't agree he gets to see it through no matter what. If there comes a time where he is no longer the right man for the club then im more than happy for the change to be made.
2blue2handle

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:25 pm

I don' t want warnock to resign just to change tactics to more of an attacking game you simply don' t win games in your own half and with 2 new strikers the tactics have to change, he has said he has only had patters up front and no zohore which is true, but now you have 2 strikers and bobby reid can be utilized more with the new men upfront, and with zohore coming back no more excuses, arsenal coming up we game them a hell of a game at home because we new we cannot defend against the likes of arsenal, so lets give it ago no more sitting back we need points and goals. " Come on".
montyblue

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

This...

No doubt about it we wouldn't be here without Warnock and I don't see how any fans cant be forever grateful, even if we went down the income from this season means we have a fighting chance again. Before he arrives we were looking at a struggling championship side.

and for the record I think Warnock should remain as manager but I don't agree he gets to see it through no matter what. If there comes a time where he is no longer the right man for the club then im more than happy for the change to be made.

I don't think Warnock will take another job and I also believe he will call it a day at the end of the season regardless of the outcome.

I think the club should stick by him until then and then find a replacement. If he decides he would like to carry on then a decision should be made by the club :thumbright:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

This...

I don't think Warnock will take another job and I also believe he will call it a day at the end of the season regardless of the outcome.

I think the club should stick by him until then and then find a replacement. If he decides he would like to carry on then a decision should be made by the club :thumbright:

I agree.
He will for me in my time be our greatest manager and by some distance ahead of Dave Jones.
2blue2handle

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

This...

I agree.
He will for me in my time be our greatest manager and by some distance ahead of Dave Jones.
2blue2handle

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

This...

I agree.

Spot on :ayatollah:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Previous

Return to General Chat