"How I see it"

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:08 am

"How I see it"

8CF1D0FC-3D5D-4C7E-99DA-9963D7AE7199.jpeg

The league is split into 3,
L1 - Top 6
L2 - Mid Table (7)
L3 - Bottom (7)

we need to be aiming for top 3 of our league to ensure staying up, as it stands any one of 5, including us, will be going down. Still all To play for and plenty of points up for grabs with the right tactics and squad.

Let’s be positive, most of our points now should be won at home picking up a few on the road too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: How I see it

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:32 am

You’re probably right.

On another note, didn’t realise we were only three points off Palace in 15th.

Never thought they’d be in danger of the bottom three, so I’m surprised to see how close they are to it.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:24 am

Palace won't go down, Newcastle won't go down, Southampton won't go down, and Burnley are better than us.
We will go down I think.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:02 pm

Dahboy wrote:Palace won't go down, Newcastle won't go down, Southampton won't go down, and Burnley are better than us.
We will go down I think.

Purely on recent form, I’d tend to agree with you.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:05 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Palace won't go down, Newcastle won't go down, Southampton won't go down, and Burnley are better than us.
We will go down I think.

Purely on recent form, I’d tend to agree with you.

Yes I meant to say on form atm.

Re: "How I see it"

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:08 pm

problem is we aint good enough on the ball and our defending is piss poor, we are going down and at the moment without a fight

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Anything can happen with form though.

I think Southampton and Palace have enough to push clear of us comfortably.

I think Burnley have potential to drop like a stone and Newcastle are unpredictable and not a great team.

The fact remains we need to improve though but from what ive seen this season I don't think Newcastle or Burnley are massively ahead of us. Yes it was a bad day Saturday but it happens.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Leicester were down and out at this stage 4 years ago. they didn't react and sack Pearson, they didn't panic, just kept Goin'.
What followed was a great run of results in April/May that kept them up. It was Pearson's team and they kept going for him.

Stick together, support the team and keep the faith!!

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:07 pm

Concentration seems to be an issue - and as we can all see , if you switch off for 1 minute - the opposition will score.
Being able to concentrate and focus on everything that is going on, with a crowd on your back - is a talent in itself. SO much more intense than the championship.

The other problem is - we always seem to be on the back foot - I guess we have to adapt to the surroundings that we find ourselves in - namely no possession.

Im still enjoying it though, so is my son, his mates and my mum. And as we know from bitter experience - if we start to criticise etc - sometimes heads can drop - which is the worst of all scenarios. Neil will have them now for the next 9 days or so to work on things.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:24 pm

Loads of points still to play for .

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:05 am

We will go down I think.

I agree with you. Our only hope is that Sala and Niasse can get us the goals and win a lot of matches.