Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ole gunnar solskjær

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:45 am

Cardiff City F.C. are still in the mix of it, All be it a relegation battle and not a shot at the Premier league title, BUT WE ARE STILL in the mix, along with atleast 8 other teams that are also in the mix!!!! Of staying up.
BLOOOBIRDS!!!!!! In Warnack i trust. as i did in MalKy at the time, as i did when i was 11 and it was Alan Durban and got hooked on the Ninian Parc atmosphere......ALL 6,743 fans in attendance. As i did when it was Frank Burrows (both times), and Eddie May.
As i did Graham Kavanagh, Carl Dale, Nicky Richardson, Robert Ernshaw, Scott Young, Damon Searle, and when the Kumars of the black country wanted to take ownership of Cardiff City F.c. and our very own loyal 4-5 hundred away fans (Blundell Park) and 2-2500 home support.
And as i am now, with Victor Camarasa, Sol Bamba, Neil Etheridge, Bobby Reid. Callum Paterson and hopefully our record signing Emeliano Sala.
I will never stop, i will never stop LOVING CARDIFF CITY F.C. always and forever.
My blood is blue.
And any true Bluebird loves it, no matter what. through thick and thin.
Me personally, during the up and downs ive loved it, and im loving this ride too.
And anyone who isnt wants to go and follow Liverpool, or Chelski, or Man City lol, even Real Madrid with Bale. Or Man Utd and .......ole gunnar solskjær (he loves the red lol). Whatever. up to you. i know 100% i will never slag of the players for the team i love or the manager, especially while im enjoying this ride in the premier league and us true fans are giving it all. :bluescarf:
I Love Cardiff City F.C.
Always and forever.
WE ARE STAYING UP!!!! said WE ARE STAYING UP!!!!!
Ide rather be Norwegian than a jack.
But im loud and proud as a BLOOOOOBIRRRDD!!!!! :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah:
And God forbid, even if we got relegated this season and the next and next.......ile be there.
WITH MY LITTLE PICK AND SHOVEL.
Cant wait for man u last game either :occasion5:

Re: ole gunnar solskjær

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Win or Lose on the booze?

Re: ole gunnar solskjær

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:25 pm

real insight into OGS fair play...he loves the red