Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has anyone got a Arsenal away ticket?

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:48 pm

Hey im a current season ticket holder have been for 8 years. Im up london the week of the Arsenal vs Cardiff game and on that tuesday night im free, so i was hoping go to the game. If anyone has a spare adult ticket for sale that would be brilliant, im from the Merthyr area, but i could arrange to collect it. I know it's a long shot but i thought id ask :bluebird:

Re: Has anyone got a Arsenal away ticket?

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Bluebirdjosh1 wrote:Hey im a current season ticket holder have been for 8 years. Im up london the week of the Arsenal vs Cardiff game and on that tuesday night im free, so i was hoping go to the game. If anyone has a spare adult ticket for sale that would be brilliant, im from the Merthyr area, but i could arrange to collect it. I know it's a long shot but i thought id ask :bluebird:

And only now (conveniently) joining this Forum? :? :shock:

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:04 pm

What a arsehole reply, i can bring my season ticket and the tickets for the 20 odd away games iv been to in the past, inclduing a bolton FA cup in the rain. I would of purchased a ticket from the office but they are sold out and i thought i would of had commitments with work in Wales, but i dont, my work is in london that week. I signed up to this forum on the off chance someone could help me out, iv been on here loads of times, iv just never replied to anything, iv only read things

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:04 pm

Sven wrote:
Bluebirdjosh1 wrote:Hey im a current season ticket holder have been for 8 years. Im up london the week of the Arsenal vs Cardiff game and on that tuesday night im free, so i was hoping go to the game. If anyone has a spare adult ticket for sale that would be brilliant, im from the Merthyr area, but i could arrange to collect it. I know it's a long shot but i thought id ask :bluebird:

And only now (conveniently) joining this Forum? :? :shock:

What a arsehole reply, i can bring my season ticket and the tickets for the 20 odd away games iv been to in the past, inclduing a bolton FA cup in the rain. I would of purchased a ticket from the office but they are sold out and i thought i would of had commitments with work in Wales, but i dont, my work is in london that week. I signed up to this forum on the off chance someone could help me out, iv been on here loads of times, iv just never replied to anything, iv only read things

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:39 pm

More on sale this afternoon, ring ticket office,

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:00 pm

Bonner wrote:More on sale this afternoon, ring ticket office,

Thank you very much mate, just got off the phone with the ticket office and its all sorted :occasion5: