Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Message to all the Warnock negative threads

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:03 pm

Whilst you are entitled to your opinions just take a step back and digest what this man and his team have done for this club over the last 2 years.

He's turned water into wine and parted the seas to the promised land. Yes, he's been a bit hit and miss in the transfer market and so have others and just just look at the money Fulham have spent. If if if we go down he's the man to bring us back up. Yes, our football is shite but we are what are because the tools we have at our disposal. He is the best man to evaluate the current state of play and deserves 100% support.

However, my gut tells me he will retire and hand it over.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Message to all the Warnock negative threads

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:25 pm

Can't fault his passion and love for the club, but he can't play league 1 style football in the premier league I'm afraid. My dream for Warnock would be survive this year and step down.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:52 pm

Dahboy wrote:Can't fault his passion and love for the club, but he can't play league 1 style football in the premier league I'm afraid. My dream for Warnock would be survive this year and step down.

how about you explaining to us the differences in league 1 style football and premier league style football. ?

are the goals different size, balls different size.rules different.

go for it..

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:57 pm

dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Can't fault his passion and love for the club, but he can't play league 1 style football in the premier league I'm afraid. My dream for Warnock would be survive this year and step down.

how about you explaining to us the differences in league 1 style football and premier league style football. ?

go for it..

Hoofball you clown. I.e. not on the deck.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Dahboy wrote:
dogfound wrote:

go for it..

that's a pretty pathetic effort tbh.
you don't know do you dopey duh duh duh boy..heard it from some other beaut and sounded good to you ?

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:53 pm

dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
dogfound wrote:

go for it..

you don't know do you dopey duh duh duh boy..heard it from some other beaut and sounded good to you ?

You asked me and I told you then you tried to dodge the bullet just like some others do on here :lol: like I said you asked me and I told you but it's not what you wanted to hear. Goals same size ball same size rules the same.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:09 pm

Dahboy wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
dogfound wrote:

go for it..

You asked me and I told you then you tried to dodge the bullet just like some others do on here :lol: like I said you asked me and I told you but it's not what you wanted to hear. Goals same size ball same size rules the same.

its exactly the answer i expected.. ,you said something youd heard off a fellow beauty..

so i knew the ill thought out answer every quarter brain gives..just thought i would give you the opportunity to blind me with science/knowledge anything really but no just a polly parrot on charlie

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:32 pm

warnock has retired about 5 times already. he loves the game and i'd be surprised if this season is his last.

as for his position here, quite a few people have recently interpreted criticising his tactics / selection as not supporting the team / manager. this is, of course, total bollocks. ultimately we are all here to discuss CCFC and if we play crap, people will say we've played crap.

if you want a stream of never ending good news, move to north korea. and take tomlin with you.