Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated: “ At Cardiff City Stadium Now “ Thursday 24/01/19

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:48 pm

:cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ At Cardiff City Stadium Now “

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Last night I explained to my son that the City had signed Sala, an amazing striker that would hopefully be great for us. It's always amazing to see the light in his eyes that these calibre of players would be playing for us. His wow face was off the scale.
Tonight I'll have to tell him what has happened and how very sad it is, for Emiliano's family, kids, brothers / sisters and parents etc. I hope beyond hope that there is a miracle waiting to happen but it's looking like the worst of all outcomes

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:12 pm

Yellow Daffodils looks like we will be seeing a lot in the next few days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:20 pm

I’m working in northern Scotland all week but shall be down on the weekend to pay my respects. Daffodils seem appropriate.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:42 pm

I think the picture was very moving to look at,to me it sums up how stunned the Cardiff City family are right now,and our hearts are going out to Salas parents as well,we can only imagine what pain there enduring right now and finally we will never know how much of a legend Sala would have become for the Bluebirds,an absolutely tragedy all round

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Guernsey Police have said tonight the search will continue in the morning,I’m keeping the faith and praying Emiliano Sala and the pilot are both safe. Please come back to Cardiff City stadium Emiliano :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:16 pm

This is for rees weston. I have exactly the same experience with my 8 year old son. Just explaining that he was gone was tough enough. It is so tough for small children to understand the enormity of this tragedy. I can hardly accept and relate to it myself, before feeling like I want to cry. I understand so much as to how you feel. It is so sad and tough to explain to a child. I wish you every luck. My little boy is sad and pretty silent. This is the saddest thing. My thoughts are with his family, friends and all those in France who have shared his life as a footballer. We all lost a footballer, but also a person today. RIP

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:54 pm

Sad and quiet in our house tonight

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:04 pm

I’m going go down tomorrow night pay my respects

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:10 pm

Yes I will also go down stadium tomorrow probably take some yellow tulips like the Nantes supporters tonight ...not giving up on him whilst there's still hope and pray for a miracle

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:18 pm

:bluebird:

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:20 pm

I’ll be taking flowers down tomorrow and having a moment of silence as well

Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:16 pm

Nantes fans holding a vigil for Sala. Would be good if we can get this chant going as well at Arsenal and Bournemouth. #PrayForSala

Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:03 pm

Went down around 8.30 with my girlfriend to pay our respects, fantastic show of unity from our fans.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:57 pm

Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:24 pm

That erea is not going to be big enough :(

Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:29 pm

Leicester City Fan in Peace and Solidarity with all of you. Given what happened to our Chairman Vichai and the class that you guys showed, I had to come on here and pay my respects. Though Sala never played for you, I'm sure you will have taken him into your hearts the moment you realised he was one of your transfer targets. Having read about him since the news broke yesterday morning, he was obviously a man of class and quality and one who would have given you everything to achieve success. We will never forget your kindness and in turn, I am sure I the whole of the Foxes fanbase will be saying a little prayer for Sala and all of the people affected by his loss. I really hope you guys find the form to stay up and I truly believe you will. Deepest condolences, Holyfox :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:49 pm

Holyfox wrote:Leicester City Fan in Peace and Solidarity with all of you. Given what happened to our Chairman Vichai and the class that you guys showed, I had to come on here and pay my respects. Though Sala never played for you, I'm sure you will have taken him into your hearts the moment you realised he was one of your transfer targets. Having read about him since the news broke yesterday morning, he was obviously a man of class and quality and one who would have given you everything to achieve success. We will never forget your kindness and in turn, I am sure I the whole of the Foxes fanbase will be saying a little prayer for Sala and all of the people affected by his loss. I really hope you guys find the form to stay up and I truly believe you will. Deepest condolences, Holyfox :bluescarf:

Class :bluebird:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Many thanks Holyfox. Much appreciated at this terrible time.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:18 pm

So gutted. Can't put it into words

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:24 pm

Been on the forum for years but never made an account. Had to join to feel closer to my fellow city fans, struggling today.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:28 pm

Gutted.football is on the backburner at the moment.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:46 pm

Holyfox, thanks. Top class, We was grieving with you guys too mate. Love Sala, still hope for a miracle.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:04 am

:cry:

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:05 am

Re: Updated: “ At Cardiff City Stadium Now “ Thursday 24/01/

Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:04 pm

Diolch HolyFox, absolute class mate along with the many many foxes who have signed in to pay their respects, along with all the other fans who have posted.

Don't know why but it seems to help :ayatollah: