Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Arsenal Spares

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:19 pm

Does anyone know of any spares going for Arsenal? I’m after two if possible. Only today found out that I’m off work that day and the tickets office has said they’re sold out.

Thanks in advance :ayatollah:

Re: Arsenal Spares

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Bit crass the timing on this

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:27 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Bit crass the timing on this

I understand that but there have been other posts on the forum and other social media today not regarding what’s happened. Obviously my thoughts go out to all those concerned and no disrespect was intended

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:48 pm

EVBlue wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Bit crass the timing on this

I understand that but there have been other posts on the forum and other social media today not regarding what’s happened. Obviously my thoughts go out to all those concerned and no disrespect was intended

I would hold you're horses and wait and see if it even goes ahead yet. It's a week today isn't it? I know Leicster played us a week after they lost their chairman but this is a bit different in the sense there are a lot of unanswered questions at the moment, there is no way (to my mind) Warnock/the Club are going to be able to prepare for a game unless they put someone in temporary charge. I would imagine Football is the last thing on Warnocks mind at the moment, wouldn't be surprised if he knocks it on the head now at his age and tbh who could blame him. They have spent months persuing and trying to persuade the boy to come here, they all must be absolutely devastated.

I think they will postpone the Arsenal game which will give them just under 2 weeks till the Bournemouth game at which time hopefully Warnock will be mentally ready for it but I wouldn't be surprised if he's not.