Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sala

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:29 pm

I’m a Sheffield Wednesday fan, and the news I’ve heard today has brought a tear to my eye, I’m devastated for the poor lad, for his family and for the others who seem to have perished, as a club I know he would have flourished.

He couldn’t have chose a better close knit club than Cardiff in the premier league.

My heart goes out to you all. God bless. The best way to celebrate his life is stay in the premier league and push on.

God bless!

Re: Sala

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Shawyowl wrote:I’m a Sheffield Wednesday fan, and the news I’ve heard today has brought a tear to my eye, I’m devastated for the poor lad, for his family and for the others who seem to have perished, as a club I know he would have flourished.

He couldn’t have chose a better close knit club than Cardiff in the premier league.

My heart goes out to you all. God bless. The best way to celebrate his life is stay in the premier league and push on.

God bless!

Cheers mate

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Thanks mate, kind words. All the best to you this season.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:42 pm

Shawyowl wrote:I’m a Sheffield Wednesday fan, and the news I’ve heard today has brought a tear to my eye, I’m devastated for the poor lad, for his family and for the others who seem to have perished, as a club I know he would have flourished.

God bless!

Kind words owls fan. We are all devastated for the boy and the pilot.
Good luck for the rest of the season :bluebird:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:37 am

God bless!

Thank you shawyowl, you know us well,you are right,now is the time to (if the worst fear comes true :sad7: ) try as hard as we can,to honour him and the pilot,by staying up,I'm sure we will give it all we have as fans,hope the players can do the same :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:17 am

God bless!

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words :ayatollah: