Messages of support from other Clubs

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:29 pm

We all feel strangely numbed and grief stricken by this terrible event. It's impossible to explain the collective melancholy which has descended upon us all here as the news has sunk in.
The dreadful cruel contrast between high excitement and euphoria which was the mood following the signing of this poor young man ,and its sudden cruel replacement with shock, horror and disappointment - all the same things which we know Emiliano himself suffered in a far more serious way.
How we wish we could turn the clock back and do something to prevent it, but we can't .

Nothing can cure it, but the kind messages posted here by supporters of other great clubs is indeed a heartwarming and wonderful thing.

In a way it explains our own suddenly collective emotion, ending as it has various little enmities,
when we see the family of football coming together like this. For that is what it is, and proof that for any silly rivalries soon dissolve between brothers when faced with such grave matters.

There are no words which can express our appreciation of these messages from the supporters of other clubs, but on behalf of everyone here ,( for uniquely on this issue ,I can speak for all of them), I am trying my best to do so.

To all those who have posted such messages then, I say thank you from Cardiff City.
SirJimmySchoular

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat