Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Indian Visa

Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:34 am

Has anyone ever used this company for a visa for India please ? https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html

Re: Indian Visa

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:37 pm

Try vsf global as I have used them quite a few times and they are reliable.Online and they have an office in cathedral road but I think u have to make an appointment to go there

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:09 pm

Ahh I’ve already booked it through the company above but a bit worried they might be dodgy :shock: so just wondered if anyone else has booked through these?

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:07 pm

VFS Global are the official India visa application center in Cathedral road Cardiff.Filled application online and booked appointment on line.
Only paid for visa application no other charges.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:40 pm

It can also be done directly on line without issue. No need to pay the agents.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Kate, this appears to be the 'official' Indian web-site and I know the advice is always to got through any country's 'official' web-site to avoid the money makers and/or scammers

I use the US Immigration service frequently and the cost is a fraction of other sites that offer the service for a very inflated price and can be a lot slower than the 'official' service

Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:17 pm

Sven wrote:Kate, this appears to be the 'official' Indian web-site and I know the advice is always to got through any country's 'official' web-site to avoid the money makers and/or scammers

I use the US Immigration service frequently and the cost is a fraction of other sites that offer the service for a very inflated price and can be a lot slower than the 'official' service

Phew!! Thanks, I got worried because there are so many sites out there selling visas and then I watched something on tv where a lady had travelled to India only to find that she didn't have the correct visa. Can't be travelling all that way only to be told no entry! :shock:

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:43 pm

Indian Visa and Consular Application Centre

Temple Court - 13a Cathedral Road,
Cardiff CF11 9HA

Working Hours: 08:30-15:30 with appointments only.

All applicants must book an appointment before attending to submit their applications for Visa and Other services.

Mode of payment accepted: Postal Order (payable to VF Services UK), and debit card only. We do not accept personal or company cheques,cash, demand/banker’s draft and all credit cards in this centre.

No applications will be accepted by post – VFS Global cannot accept responsibility for any items that may either not be received, or become lost in transit if sent by post.

Fill in the application on line print it off and book a appointment at the end of the application process on line.
They sent of the application and passports.
Everything returned in less than two weeks passports with visa stamped inside.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:43 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Sven wrote:Kate, this appears to be the 'official' Indian web-site and I know the advice is always to got through any country's 'official' web-site to avoid the money makers and/or scammers

Phew!! Thanks, I got worried because there are so many sites out there selling visas and then I watched something on tv where a lady had travelled to India only to find that she didn't have the correct visa. Can't be travelling all that way only to be told no entry! :shock:

No worries. I have friends who travel out there every January and they love the place (for a holiday) :thumbright: