Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' NEIL WARNOCK / EMILIANO SALA '

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:03 pm

' NEIL WARNOCK / EMILIANO SALA '

Wednesday 23rd January 2019

Cardiff 'will be involved with the investigation'

Mehmet Dalman, reveals how much manager Neil Warnock has been affected by the tragic events.

He adds that Cardiff will be involved with the investigation and vows to “leave no stone unturned until we have all the facts.”

“Neil is human and he’s affected as much as we all are. We need to get on and do the right things but at the moment there’s a vacuum of information - it’s very unsettling."

“We’re still praying, we still have prayers and we’ve got to be doing that, we’ve got to make sure."

“Especially for his father and mother who are so far away and with Nantes’ fans - that’s his fanbase."

“Nantes is a big club and we’ve got to make sure we do the right thing by them and we need to be doing the right thing and keeping up communications to our own fans."

“We do have to keep them informed as to what information we get."

“The reaction we’ve had and the reaction that I’ve seen from the football world and outside the football world has been really overwhelming."

“I’ve had emails and text messages from right across the world from competitions to men who supported Cardiff or Nantes - it has been tremendous that the family of football has been able to come together."

“I even had a text message from a prime minister of a country to wish us well. So the support we’re getting from the community, the football community, has been really overwhelming."

“The football community, the football family is really quite caring at times like this."

“Cardiff City will be involved with the investigation. We won’t leave a single stone unturned until we have all the facts.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' NEIL WARNOCK / EMILIANO SALA '

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:08 pm

More from Mehmet Dalman

More from Cardiff chairman Mehmet Dalman, who says that the club spoke to Sala and asked him if he wanted them to organise a commercial flight for him.

“We spoke to the player and asked him if he wanted us to make arrangements for his flight which, quite frankly, would have been commercial. He declined and made his own arrangements.
“I can’t tell you who arranged the flight because I don’t know at this stage - but it certainly wasn’t Cardiff City.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:52 pm

Not true Statement. Agreed with club agent Sala fly agent aeroplane so make training next day. No schedule flight would after travel Paris to London then Cardiff. Also part of agent fee.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:02 pm

Incorrect , there was a flight to ansterdam at 7 , then on to cardiff at 9
KLM

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:08 pm

fred keenor wrote:Incorrect , there was a flight to ansterdam at 7 , then on to cardiff at 9
KLM

Cardiff Chairman offer flight London not Cardiff he say in statement. Maybe purchase out? No matter it all agree Chairman and club agent personal fly.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:11 pm

Can someone remove this silly prick above off our forum

Thank you

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 pm

Le Monde wrote:Not true Statement. Agreed with club agent Sala fly agent aeroplane so make training next day. No schedule flight would after travel Paris to London then Cardiff. Also part of agent fee.

Oui, c'est vrais ! Le Club offert un avion, mais il a choisi les arrangements de l'agent.
Cardiff F.C ne peut pas le forcer à utiliser son transport.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Bellamys barmy army wrote:Can someone remove this silly prick above off our forum

Thank you

I don't think he's meaning to say that as it might sound. I think it's just a matter of choosing the wrong words to use in English - losing the meaning a bit by direct translation. I don't think he means to call anyone a liar.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:20 pm

Other than all that, I think that's a fantastic clear and very frank statement from our Chaiman.