Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

thoughts go out to everyone connected

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:21 pm

Hi Guys I am a massive city fan and first of all I would like to say im gutted about the recent events with sala. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone connected to him and theres still hope of finding them alive albeit very small. He seemed like a down to earth guy who was relishing playing for us, lets all keep hoping and praying that they are ok. Obviously football takes a back seat when something like this happens, the events of the last few days would have a massive effect on our squad as well. However it will be interesting to see how the board go about this one as we need a replacement striker or we are going to go down I think (imo). With the transfer window closing next week Do you think that we will buy someone else or do you think that the board will be seen by other people as maybe heartless for replacing someone in this scenario. Do we have the money to buy anyone else as I don't know what the sala deal will mean moneywise obviously we have to pay the transfer fee and stuff. #prayforsala