Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Argentine government 'ask for search to continue'

Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:59 am

Argentine government 'ask for search to continue'

Thursday 24th January 2019

The Argentinian government has asked their British and French counterparts to continue the search for the missing plane which was carrying Emiliano Sala, according to reports in the country.

“The Foreign Ministry and the Argentine Embassies to the United Kingdom and France thanked the British and French authorities for their efforts in the search and requested to continue this process until the aircraft and its crew were located,” the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

A decision is set to be taken this morning regarding whether to continue the search.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Argentine government 'ask for search to continue'

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:02 am

They need to land on the islands :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:12 am

Today Rescue teams have resumed their search for missing Cardiff City signing Emiliano Sala and pilot Dave Ibbotson :bluebird:

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:26 am

Why don’t they send the RAF or the French Airforce to help with the search. They have more sophiticated
Equipment. I’m sure if it was a government official on the plane they would. There’s 2 men out there and their families would like some answers, I know I would.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:48 am

Just seen this.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:50 am

Great news which hopefully will turn to their rescue :bluebird:

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:15 am

Canton1blue wrote:Why don’t they send the RAF or the French Airforce to help with the search. They have more sophiticated
Equipment. I’m sure if it was a government official on the plane they would. There’s 2 men out there and their families would like some answers, I know I would.

Both countries sent various resources to the search immediately after the alarm was sounded. :old:

Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:53 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Canton1blue wrote:Why don’t they send the RAF or the French Airforce to help with the search. They have more sophiticated

Both countries sent various resources to the search immediately after the alarm was sounded. :old:

Yes, coastguard air & sea rescue. Canton1blue was suggesting military planes.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:54 am

Not good :cry:

So they are scaling back the operation... No lifeboats launching today and no assets from UK or France.. Just the 1 search aircraft out there

Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:48 pm

That looks like swapping to Recovery Only mission :cry: