Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock sacking rumour

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:38 am

Rumour I've now had off a few people is Warnock will be shown the door this week.

Re: Warnock sacking rumour

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:41 am

Not really a good time to say things like this. No idea why we would want shot of him anyway.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:43 am

WelshPatriot wrote:Rumour I've now had off a few people is Warnock will be shown the door this week.

Made me check the date you silly fecker. :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:44 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:Rumour I've now had off a few people is Warnock will be shown the door this week.

Made me check the date you silly fecker. :lol: :lol:

Lol

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:51 am

No you haven’t

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:56 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

No you haven’t

OK lol I'm not going to argue about what texts I have and haven't had.

Personally I can't see it myself it'd be crazy timing but it's simply doing the rounds and I'm seeing if anyone else has heard it.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:57 am

Lol - what a load of cobblers. Did the same people tell you the moon is made of cheese!

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:00 pm

someone looking for attention i see :sleepy2:

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:01 pm

Unless he has been taking brown paper bags on transfers with McKay as agent then not a chance

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:02 pm

After a brilliant win this weekend against a VERY good outfit we have a silly post like this.

Seriously why do these posters post tripe like this. We are City as one, Warnocks Barmy Army :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:03 pm

Frankly. Getting rid of Warnock would in my opinion be lunacy. He has united the club. He has been backed by the owner and has shown a hell of a lot of class. If we go down he is the person even Fulham fans are talking about for getting them back up. If the rumours were he wanted to retire then I'd maybe not be surprised but sacking? The transfer window has just closed. The most important games of the season are just about to hit us and we have have started playing the best football we have all season.

Rumours such as this. Fake or not. Are not helpful. Especially not when the plane has been found.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:09 pm

welshrarebit wrote:Frankly. Getting rid of Warnock would in my opinion be lunacy. He has united the club. He has been backed by the owner and has shown a hell of a lot of class. If we go down he is the person even Fulham fans are talking about for getting them back up. If the rumours were he wanted to retire then I'd maybe not be surprised but sacking? The transfer window has just closed. The most important games of the season are just about to hit us and we have have started playing the best football we have all season.

Rumours such as this. Fake or not. Are not helpful. Especially not when the plane has been found.

110% spot on :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:21 pm

Very poor taste is his thread.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:24 pm

Delete this bullshit

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:29 pm

Heard it before Fulham home game as well and then again on Saturday.. put it down to west walian shat stirrers and egg chasers.. starting a story on a golf course. .. as that’s where I know my info came from .

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:41 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

No you haven’t

Personally I can't see it myself it'd be crazy timing but it's simply doing the rounds and I'm seeing if anyone else has heard it.

Then why put it out there? :? :oops:

Not too sure what you're finding funny about all this but I guess you have a few days to be proved right or look like the fool you appear to be!

Why you'd even contemplate putting a rumour out like that at this particular time and on this particular day is beyond me; but clearly I'm not on the same planet as you!

Rumour is one thing but absolute 'tosh' for the sake of thinking you were 'first with the fake news' is another; and on today of all days (when they look to have found at least one of the missing men) is abhorrent :banghead:

I've looked, searched and asked this morning and no one has any inkling of what you wrote and most baulked at the suggestion that the club would 'sack' Neil Warnock at this particular time!

Your timing is as thoughtless as it is pathetic, fella! :sad7:

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:54 pm

Absolutely terrible to post such rubbish

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:58 pm

Wouldn't make any sense at all.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:06 pm

On paper our squad is light years behind other PL teams and you could argue a number of Championship clubs also. For NW to amass 22 points and 6 wins from 25 games is nothing short of miraculous. I can't think of another manager who would do similar given the tools he has to work with.

Frankly we are lucky to have him and any sacking would be an act of self harm.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:36 pm

You really need to be a special type of arsewipe to post something like this, partic this week, today even.
After arguably our best win of the season? After recent events...,begs belief anyone could post such drivel bar a jack Troll

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:53 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

No you haven’t

And who exactly are these texts from?? Reliable are they?? Are you an attention seeker by any chance??

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:54 pm

Rumor is exactly that - bulls!t

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:19 pm

Even if we go down I would keep Mr Warnock, the man who has re united the whole club. Strange rumour for any true Blue to be spreading. Stick it in the bin. Warnocks Barmy Army.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:58 pm

Rumour I’ve heard is that your a cock sucker. Will WelshPatriot be shown the backdoor this week.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Silly thing to post at this point, it would ruin Neil Warnock emotionally.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:47 pm

This thread is a disgrace, should be deleted.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:50 pm

Roadrunner wrote:Silly thing to post at this point, it would ruin Neil Warnock emotionally.

I doubt he’d take much notice to be fair anybody with half a brain cell wouldn’t

Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:23 pm

Just received a text from my mate saying he's seen Ronaldinho down the Vale, coming out of retirement to guide us to safety.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Can this thread be deleted? Absolute nonsense and devisive.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:36 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:Can this thread be deleted? Absolute nonsense and devisive.

not sure about the devisive bit.
there is the OP and after that its unanimous that Patriot needs some new less stupid friends