SICK SOUTHAMPTON FANS MOCK EMILIANO SALA

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SICK SOUTHAMPTON FANS MOCK EMILIANO SALA

Postby maccydee » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:47 pm

Let those in glass houses and all that. A small minority of our lot have done similar. Remember the QPR play off final and the messages on the screen about Terry Coles?

I was in the end very near the Cardiff fans didn’t see anything like this. A small minority (two) of 27,000 Saints fans.

Let’s not go crazy. Every team has cunts including our own team. I’ve sadly seen a lot worse in way of memes.
maccydee

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby dogfound » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:18 pm

crap behaviour/

but truth be told many very selective critics on here.
we 100% have fans that would behave exactly the same and have done.
on the whole Southamptons fans were respectful.
dogfound

Postby Sloper Road » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:50 pm

Looked at some of there message boards and one in particular mocked us with a thread about how stupid we all are for grieving about Sala. Some of it really offensive .
Presumably the moderators of this site did not find it offensive to remove the posts.

The same site then berates the Southampton fans for doing the aeroplane jesture and how everyone at Southampton is appalled , well clearly they are not all appalled.
They think we were a shit team with a shit manager and quite fans. Well what does that say about them! bet they had a few of there fans who just sat down and said bugger all yesterday as this going to take them a long time to get over the embarrassment .
Sloper Road

Postby BlueMoon1974 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:00 pm

dogfound wrote:crap behaviour/

but truth be told many very selective critics on here.
we 100% have fans that would behave exactly the same and have done.
on the whole Southamptons fans were respectful.

Good post that, we are no different and we have our minority of toss pots.
BlueMoon1974

Postby Sloper Road » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:23 pm

Ok agree we all have them.
However don't think any club made helicopter gestures at any ground? So they can behave when they want to.
Sloper Road

Postby Ibby » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:57 pm

Hopefully a life ban can be issued to the scum bags :thumbup:
Ibby

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:09 am

TWO SOUTHAMPTON FANS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED & CHARGED.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:10 am

Southampton wrote in a statement: “Southampton Football Club can confirm that two fans were detained and had their details taken by police during our match against Cardiff City on Saturday.

“The Club will continue to work with Hampshire Police to identify any individuals deemed to have made indecent gestures towards Cardiff supporters.

“Such behaviour has no place in our game and will not be tolerated at St Mary’s.

"The club will be taking an extremely firm stance against anyone involved and intends to ban those supporters identified.”

Southampton and Cardiff both stood for a minute's silence before the match (Image: PA)

Hampshire Police's Football United account added on Twitter: "Sad to say more than one arrest today of Saints fans for appalling gestures towards Cardiff fans, we will be working closely with Southampton to prevent this behaviour at football."

They were both ejected from the ground and face three-year banning orders from Saints.

Travelling Cardiff fans spotted the disgusting motion and could be heard shouting "sick" in a video which spread around social media on Saturday night.

Welsh AM Neil McEvoy tweeted: "Will this specimen be banned from your ground? I would like a reply".

Cardiff beat Saints 2-1 thanks to a 93rd minute winner from Kenneth Zohore.
Attachments
0_Saints-fan-doing-his-impression-of-a-plane.jpg
0_Saints-fan-doing-his-impression-of-a-plane.jpg (56.15 KiB) Viewed 2784 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby banana bob » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:49 am

Brain dead low life like this guy are pathetic but why did everyone around him not say something to the prick? On the clip there seem to be a few that were amused by his actions and the rest turned a blind eye. Wouldn't give Southampton fans too much of a pat on the back as they did nothing to stop him.
banana bob

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:38 am

It could have been a lot worse at certain clubs, and we should expect to see the odd idiot do this from now on.

They will think it's banter and maybe pissed or just showing off to their mates.

The best way to deal with it is the same as Saturday, film the idiots and post it on youtube, send it to the papers, and send it to the clubs, they will get banned and shamed in public, and eventually, the message will get through to the idiots!!!
Bluebina

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Does anyone remember,that our own bunch of retards,used the airplane gesture,regarding busby babe's crash,to the dam busters tune,if my old memory serves me right??(ninian park days obviously ) Every single club,still has a minority of neanderthals, big or small.as one poster says,film them and post it on social media :thumbup: :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby TheHangedMan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 pm

bluesince62 wrote:Does anyone remember,that our own bunch of retards,used the airplane gesture,regarding busby babe's crash,to the dam busters tune,if my old memory serves me right??(ninian park days obviously ) Every single club,still has a minority of neanderthals, big or small.as one poster says,film them and post it on social media :thumbup: :ayatollah:

That happened, but it was a long time ago, it was when any way to wind the opposition fans up seemed acceptable.

Today, thankfully, most football fans have moved on. It's a different era with a different set of rules. I don't blame the vast majority of Saints fans for this, just a few idiots, I saw at least 6-8 doing the stupid gesture.

We're not perfect either, but I'd like to think that if one of ours was doing something similar (roles reversed) we would have dealt with it internally in a non compromising manner! :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:21 pm

The families are still grieving, this is just vile.
Cardiffcitymad

Postby jodanuke » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:01 pm

Remember a few years ago when a swans fan got trampled to death by a police horse? When the swans were at cardiff it was fine for cardiff fans to put up announcements on the tannoy poking fun at this dead fan! Not so nice now its a cardiff death..
jodanuke

Postby TheHangedMan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:41 pm

jodanuke wrote:Remember a few years ago when a swans fan got trampled to death by a police horse? When the swans were at cardiff it was fine for cardiff fans to put up announcements on the tannoy poking fun at this dead fan! Not so nice now its a cardiff death..
1st post by another disgruntled JB!

I remember when you were in the PL......seems a long time ago.....just piss off. We'll deal with our grief, you deal with the yanks.
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Ibby » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:45 pm

No news yet, if there were banned.
Ibby

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:49 pm

Arrested and charged with what? May have been mocking ameliano but if arrest everyone for gestering there would be half empty stadiums! Club ban them for a time but charge them ... :?
pembroke allan

Postby maccydee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
jodanuke wrote:Remember a few years ago when a swans fan got trampled to death by a police horse? When the swans were at cardiff it was fine for cardiff fans to put up announcements on the tannoy poking fun at this dead fan! Not so nice now its a cardiff death..

I remember when you were in the PL......seems a long time ago.....just piss off. We'll deal with our grief, you deal with the yanks.

It was the play off final.

Sadly it’s true.

I know the bloke who did it. Can you imagine what would happen to him now?
maccydee

Postby TheHangedMan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 pm

maccydee wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

It was the play off final.

Sadly it’s true.

I know the bloke who did it. Can you imagine what would happen to him now?

It's a different age, and hopefully a different mindset.

Bar a couple of infractions, Cardiff fans have enlightened this stuck up League to what is possible.

We deserve every plaudit that comes along. An element may be attribued to Sala, but the vast majority is what we have ben producing every game.........IMMENSE Is THE WORD! We should be very thankful to all those fans who get away when we can't make it. :bluebird:
TheHangedMan

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:13 am

Bluebina wrote:It could have been a lot worse at certain clubs, and we should expect to see the odd idiot do this from now on.

They will think it's banter and maybe pissed or just showing off to their mates.

The best way to deal with it is the same as Saturday, film the idiots and post it on youtube, send it to the papers, and send it to the clubs, they will get banned and shamed in public, and eventually, the message will get through to the idiots!!!

Spot On mate .
TopCat CCFC

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:43 am

pembroke allan wrote:Arrested and charged with what? May have been mocking ameliano but if arrest everyone for gestering there would be half empty stadiums! Club ban them for a time but charge them ... :?

It's Emiliano :!: :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby blooooobird69 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:06 am

we aint no angels lads weve done munich ,Istanbul.gas a jack,trampled by horse etc etc always some idiots everywhere ,after game we were back near train station and confronted by 30 soton fans wanting to kill the world ,hooligans etc came onto 6 of us and were ready to batter us but when we mentioned we had 2 kids with us the ones who saw sense said hang on lads leave them ,total respect to be fair ,so they not all bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!
blooooobird69

Previous

Return to General Chat