Aaron Ramsey

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey

Postby Keli » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:33 pm

£20 million salary a year at Juventus, and some said he should join us until the end of the season on loan.....
Keli

Aaron Ramsey

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Postby wez1927 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:10 pm

Keli wrote:£20 million salary a year at Juventus, and some said he should join us until the end of the season on loan.....

A bargain really how much would it cost to buy a midfielder like him plus wages ?
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Keli » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:07 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Keli wrote:£20 million salary a year at Juventus, and some said he should join us until the end of the season on loan.....

A bargain really how much would it cost to buy a midfielder like him plus wages ?

I don’t disagree with you Wez, but we would never have been in the ballpark to get someone like Aaron on Loan. Some people were just deluded....
Keli

Postby wez1927 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Keli wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I don’t disagree with you Wez, but we would never have been in the ballpark to get someone like Aaron on Loan. Some people were just deluded....

Only if he wanted too
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:55 pm

Keli wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

It happened before ;) :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat