Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tommy Robinson & the BBC

Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:15 pm

Anyone seen this the last couple of days?

What does he have on the BBC and panorama??

Re: Tommy Robinson & the BBC

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:02 pm

Is that the guy from Blackadder?

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:40 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Anyone seen this the last couple of days?

Looks like it's going to be quite a big sting apparently with an exec on the panorama team being caught on camera saying something along the lines of they all went down to look at the working class man in the green room because it was so unusual to have someone in there from that background and then comparing the working class to Amazonian cannibals.

From what I can tell it's an expose on the elitism within the BBC. Should be an interesting watch.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Seems like the tosspot was trying to cause a distraction before this came out https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 76991.html

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:59 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Seems like the tosspot was trying to cause a distraction before this came out https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 76991.html

Woah now! Don't say things like that! May upset a few people on this board. :roll:

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:55 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Seems like the tosspot was trying to cause a distraction before this came out https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 76991.html

Woah now! Don't say things like that! May upset a few people on this board. :roll:

If people don’t think he’s racist after that video then there is no hope for them.

I don’t know why they couldn’t see he was highlighting those nonses only because they were Muslim.

If there’s a Muslim doing something bad that bellend won’t be far away.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:00 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

If people don’t think he’s racist after that video then there is no hope for them.

I don’t know why they couldn’t see he was highlighting those nonses only because they were Muslim.

Exactly.

Have you seen the amount of EDL members who have been arrested and charged for sexual offenses against children, which he never mentions? The party he gave birth to.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Or alternatively the MSM have gone into hit mode overdrive to discredit him (again) before he releases his BBC expose - same argument from the opposite angle?

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:07 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Wow that shows a lot. Videoed when he had a few with mates. Them taking comments from a group chat with his friends where there was Muslims included, and one was calling everyone white trash. But guess what everything was banter including the Muslims comment. One person has sold his soul by being bribed by the MSM for the video and the contents of the group chat. So what !! You should see my group chats including left wingers. It’s horrendous but who gives a f**k.
All outraged about what he says when pissed and in a group chat but not outraged when a girl has her tongue nailed to a table by a grooming gang.
Roll on the 23rd when the BBC execs get bought down but then again some people would still support the elites hmmm

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:32 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

so you are suggesting there is not a problem with muslim peado grooming gangs that muslim community leaders and muslim MPs accept ?
it exists and i can not get my head around how anyones personal hatred of TR overides peado gangs.

every single thread there has ever been on here regarding this has 2 sides

one side disgusted by the grooming gangs

the other peado excusers and supporters whose main concern is not liking TR.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:38 am

rumpo kid wrote:Is that the guy from Blackadder?

No that’s Tony Robinson, son of Anne ‘the weakest link’ Robinson. He also presented Time Team

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:14 am

snoopystorm wrote:

No that’s Tony Robinson, son of Anne ‘the weakest link’ Robinson. He also presented Time Team

Tony is only two years younger than Ann!

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:20 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

Tony is only two years younger than Ann!

I think she's originally from Swansea! ;) :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:46 am

dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

so you are suggesting there is not a problem with muslim peado grooming gangs that muslim community leaders and muslim MPs accept ?
it exists and i can not get my head around how anyones personal hatred of TR overides peado gangs.

No I agree there is a problem with Muslim pedo gangs.

If there’s a bad story about anything Muslim he will be all over it in seconds because he doesn’t like Muslims.

Never call me a pedo excuser again by the way you silly simple c**t!

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:04 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Or alternatively the MSM have gone into hit mode overdrive to discredit him (again) before he releases his BBC expose - same argument from the opposite angle?

My take on it.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:16 am

I suggest Panorama will be pulled after this. Interesting those who shout racist about TR have no problem with a BBC Journalist comparing working class people to aliens and savages.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:47 am

It’s all coming out on the 23rd apparently, with snippets being posted every couple of days until then.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Jock wrote:

I suggest Panorama will be pulled after this. Interesting those who shout racist about TR have no problem with a BBC Journalist comparing working class people to aliens and savages.

It's interesting to me that people are forming battle lines according to their personal views before they've heard all the material.
I've done so myself a bit to be honest, so I'm not throwing stones, just pointing out the tribal nature of such matters.

I am actually hearing from informed sources though, that Panorama are very concerned about what's going to come out and they're worried that it might become a big problem to them.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:43 pm

I think regardless of people’s thoughts on him, it’ll be interesting to see what comes out on this, he tends to be a bit like marmite you either love him or hate him.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:40 pm

I would say that he is a very brave and well intentioned young man who has some valid points, but lacks the political skills to put them over effectively . Remember, we live in a society now where certain views are predefined by the State and State Media as wrong or even wicked , and so anyone who attempts to represent the opinions of the majority of normal people must be prepared to walk a mine field of personal vilification and possible political prosecution .

This is not to say that I necessarily agree with every word he might have spoken, but the fact that I have to mention this is an indication that we now have to choose our words very carefully for fear of being denounced - a hallmark of the old Soviet Union which we would once have found unacceptable .

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:05 pm

dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I'm disgusted with the Muslim paedo gangs, ad in disgusted with all the other crimes committed around the world by non Muslims. My argument is don't paint one party with the same brush. There are cunts all over the world, in different religion, races, nationalities...absolute everywhere. I've gone as far to say I've nearly given up on the entire species. (I acknowledge not everyone is a c**t).

But every day this planet seems to be getting worse and worse. Funny enough caused by humans. It's just how I'm feeling at the moment.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:12 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

If there’s a bad story about anything Muslim he will be all over it in seconds because he doesn’t like Muslims.

well tbh mate , stop acting like one.
yes he is all over these grooming gangs and why not ,over that issue I don't see he is wrong. they exist and are a bigger problem than some are prepared to admit....its not a football match where you support one or other team. you can dislike TR as much as you like for a host of reasons but still be outraged at the people whose trial he is at more than you dislike him surely ?. not liking TR does not or at least should not supercede outrage towards those in court, but invariably it does with people pointing fingers at a mortgage , or he once shouted sheep shaggers ffs. THAT is excusing or at the very least minimising the heinous crimes that have taken place..

personally I do not like or dislike TR do not support or follow him and certainly would never vote for him. but proper can not get my head around people more outraged by a gobby guy with a microphone than they are peados rapists and abusers.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:15 pm

dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

well tbh mate , stop acting like one.
yes he is all over these grooming gangs and why not ,over that issue I don't see he is wrong. they exist and are a bigger problem than some are prepared to admit....its not a football match where you support one or other team. you can dislike TR as much as you like for a host of reasons but still be outraged at the people whose trial he is at more than you dislike him surely ?. not liking TR does not or at least should not supercede outrage towards those in court, but invariably it does with people pointing fingers at a mortgage , or he once shouted sheep shaggers ffs. THAT is excusing or at the very least minimising the heinous crimes that have taken place..

personally I do not like or dislike TR do not support or follow him and certainly would never vote for him. but proper can not get my head around people more outraged by a gobby guy with a microphone than they are peados rapists and abusers.

Well my first comment doesn't say that I have TR than those subhuman cunts who've done that.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I'm disgusted with the Muslim paedo gangs, ad in disgusted with all the other crimes committed around the world by non Muslims. My argument is don't paint one party with the same brush. There are cunts all over the world, in different religion, races, nationalities...absolute everywhere. I've gone as far to say I've nearly given up on the entire species. (I acknowledge not everyone is a c**t).

But every day this planet seems to be getting worse and worse. Funny enough caused by humans. It's just how I'm feeling at the moment.

this is a specific problem , its recognised within the muslim community and by muslim leaders here.
sorry brushing it under the carpet by saying there are other problems in the world is turning a blind eye and excusing it...sorry but no.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:21 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

this is a specific problem , its recognised within the muslim community and by muslim leaders here.
sorry brushing it under the carpet by saying there are other problems in the world is turning a blind eye and excusing it...sorry but no.

I'm not turning a blind eye at all. :laughing5: I'm disgusted by them completely and quite frankly I would be more than happy to see capital punishment returned for the most extreme cases. ( obviously with alot of evidence).

All I was saying regarding the rest of the world was that it was simply making me hate the entire race. Again how I FEEL. That does not in one way, shape or form, mean I'm simply brushing what has and still is happening under the carpet. :thumbright:

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:23 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Jock wrote:

It's interesting to me that people are forming battle lines according to their personal views before they've heard all the material.
I've done so myself a bit to be honest, so I'm not throwing stones, just pointing out the tribal nature of such matters.

I am actually hearing from informed sources though, that Panorama are very concerned about what's going to come out and they're worried that it might become a big problem to them.

do not get these battle lines. i do think you are correct but i do not get it.
if this bloke exposes or brings wider attention to a wrong..how can it be remotely sensible to be armed with a long list of insults and put downs aimed at the bloke doing the exposing.
if he exposes something that is wrong , belittling and abusing him makes makes that wrong no less wrong.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:30 pm

An "expose" on elitism within the BBC is about as shocking as Tommy Robinson being a racist.

The BBC is a state funded propaganda machine, always has been, always will be.
Look at the reaction over the last few days in the Cricket with Gabriel/Root for an example of media hysteria to justify a cause. Same with the nigh on quest to find a gay PL footballer, and the media storm around Tyson Fury after he won the world title and his comments on gays and peado's, just being some examples.

It's not the serious but isolated issues Tommy Robinson tries to highlight; it's the fact he plainly only does it with ulterior motives that makes him so repulsive. Where's is Tommy's moral outrage at exposing the peado Catholic Priest's and rapist London Taxi drivers?

Tommy Robinson would be better off just coming out with an admission that he hates the darkies and giving a Nazi salute, at least then he gain some credibility by being honest.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:28 pm

BiglicksMcGoo wrote:An "expose" on elitism within the BBC is about as shocking as Tommy Robinson being a racist.

Look at the reaction over the last few days in the Cricket with Gabriel/Root for an example of media hysteria to justify a cause. Same with the nigh on quest to find a gay PL footballer, and the media storm around Tyson Fury after he won the world title and his comments on gays and peado's, just being some examples.

It's not the serious but isolated issues Tommy Robinson tries to highlight; it's the fact he plainly only does it with ulterior motives that makes him so repulsive. Where's is Tommy's moral outrage at exposing the peado Catholic Priest's and rapist London Taxi drivers?

Tommy Robinson would be better off just coming out with an admission that he hates the darkies and giving a Nazi salute, at least then he gain some credibility by being honest.

He hates darkies and should give a Nazi salute, dear oh dear. Fact:When he founded the EDL it had Sikh, Black, Hindu and Gay members. It was, almost inevitably, infiltrated by extreme Rightwing racists, in fact TR nutted one. He left the organisation and is despised by the people who got control of it. He was Godfather to his best mates daughter, his mate is mixed race, not that, that should matter but you think he’s a racist.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 pm

Jock wrote:
BiglicksMcGoo wrote:An "expose" on elitism within the BBC is about as shocking as Tommy Robinson being a racist.

He hates darkies and should give a Nazi salute, dear oh dear. Fact:When he founded the EDL it had Sikh, Black, Hindu and Gay members. It was, almost inevitably, infiltrated by extreme Rightwing racists, in fact TR nutted one. He left the organisation and is despised by the people who got control of it. He was Godfather to his best mates daughter, his mate is mixed race, not that, that should matter but you think he’s a racist.

No Muslim members then?

Somebody find something TR has done because he’s our knight in shining armour that doesn’t involve him saying the word Muslim init.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:21 am

Well I think he started complaining about Moslems pushing everyone round in Luton where he comes from, and having a stranglehold on public bodies. He was specifically protesting that non Moslem women of all ages get abused .There are lots of other ethnicities in that area who complain of similar abuses, including non Moslem Indians , West Indiana and everyone else.
That being so , I'm not at all sure how you justifiably accuse him of ' not liking darkies' as you put it or being a Nazi .
Maybe you don't like people questioning the ' religion of peace' but that's not the same thing. My experience has been that a lot of Moslems are quite racist and have more in common with Nazis than TR does.