Tommy Robinson & the BBC

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tommy Robinson & the BBC

Postby Jock » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:36 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:
BiglicksMcGoo wrote:An "expose" on elitism within the BBC is about as shocking as Tommy Robinson being a racist.

The BBC is a state funded propaganda machine, always has been, always will be.
Look at the reaction over the last few days in the Cricket with Gabriel/Root for an example of media hysteria to justify a cause. Same with the nigh on quest to find a gay PL footballer, and the media storm around Tyson Fury after he won the world title and his comments on gays and peado's, just being some examples.

It's not the serious but isolated issues Tommy Robinson tries to highlight; it's the fact he plainly only does it with ulterior motives that makes him so repulsive. Where's is Tommy's moral outrage at exposing the peado Catholic Priest's and rapist London Taxi drivers?

Tommy Robinson would be better off just coming out with an admission that he hates the darkies and giving a Nazi salute, at least then he gain some credibility by being honest.

He hates darkies and should give a Nazi salute, dear oh dear. Fact:When he founded the EDL it had Sikh, Black, Hindu and Gay members. It was, almost inevitably, infiltrated by extreme Rightwing racists, in fact TR nutted one. He left the organisation and is despised by the people who got control of it. He was Godfather to his best mates daughter, his mate is mixed race, not that, that should matter but you think he’s a racist.

No Muslim members then?

Somebody find something TR has done because he’s our knight in shining armour that doesn’t involve him saying the word Muslim init.

He’s not my knight in shining armour, he’s an ordinary working class bloke who was so sickened by Muslims spitting on and abusing our troops in his home town, he formed a street movement. He’s shone a light on the industrial scale child rape perpetrated by Muslim Paedophile gangs, abuse our police, social services and politicians chose to ignore, because of the ethnicity of the rapists. I share his fear Europe is being Islamized, I don’t like any religion having influence over my life, thing is we can criticise the CofE, Catholic’s, Presbeteryns, Mormons or Hindus but don’t criticise Islam.....that’s racist.
Jock

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:07 am

Jock wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:
BiglicksMcGoo wrote:An "expose" on elitism within the BBC is about as shocking as Tommy Robinson being a racist.

Look at the reaction over the last few days in the Cricket with Gabriel/Root for an example of media hysteria to justify a cause. Same with the nigh on quest to find a gay PL footballer, and the media storm around Tyson Fury after he won the world title and his comments on gays and peado's, just being some examples.

It's not the serious but isolated issues Tommy Robinson tries to highlight; it's the fact he plainly only does it with ulterior motives that makes him so repulsive. Where's is Tommy's moral outrage at exposing the peado Catholic Priest's and rapist London Taxi drivers?

Tommy Robinson would be better off just coming out with an admission that he hates the darkies and giving a Nazi salute, at least then he gain some credibility by being honest.

He hates darkies and should give a Nazi salute, dear oh dear. Fact:When he founded the EDL it had Sikh, Black, Hindu and Gay members. It was, almost inevitably, infiltrated by extreme Rightwing racists, in fact TR nutted one. He left the organisation and is despised by the people who got control of it. He was Godfather to his best mates daughter, his mate is mixed race, not that, that should matter but you think he’s a racist.

No Muslim members then?

Somebody find something TR has done because he’s our knight in shining armour that doesn’t involve him saying the word Muslim init.

He’s not my knight in shining armour, he’s an ordinary working class bloke who was so sickened by Muslims spitting on and abusing our troops in his home town, he formed a street movement. He’s shone a light on the industrial scale child rape perpetrated by Muslim Paedophile gangs, abuse our police, social services and politicians chose to ignore, because of the ethnicity of the rapists. I share his fear Europe is being Islamized, I don’t like any religion having influence over my life, thing is we can criticise the CofE, Catholic’s, Presbeteryns, Mormons or Hindus but don’t criticise Islam.....that’s racist.

No mate it’s only racist if you ONLY criticise it and if you go out of you way to find ways to criticise it.
Llan_Blue

Postby Jock » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:39 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:

No Muslim members then?

No mate it’s only racist if you ONLY criticise it and if you go out of you way to find ways to criticise it.

Islam is not a race, it’s a political ideology masquerading as a religion,IMO there’s much it should be criticised for, strangely those who criticise Scientology are never branded racist. The word Islamophibia was first coined in Ayatollah Khomenis Iran to close down debate, just like squawking racist it no longer works.
Jock

Postby captbirdseye » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:40 am

Maybe he should shine a light on some of his associates who are convicted rapists and paedophiles.

Tommy Robinson always the victim.
captbirdseye

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Jock wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:

No Muslim members then?

Islam is not a race, it’s a political ideology masquerading as a religion,IMO there’s much it should be criticised for, strangely those who criticise Scientology are never branded racist. The word Islamophibia was first coined in Ayatollah Khomenis Iran to close down debate, just like squawking racist it no longer works.

Excellent post

:clap: :clap: :clap:
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:15 pm

Lmao. Thought the bbc stood for big black cock. Which I would associate with this guy. Lol.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Yeah...and how do you know?
rumpo kid

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Jock wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:

No Muslim members then?

might want to let your hero know that islam’s not a race then
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:03 pm

Who's his "hero " then in your opinion ?
If you're suggesting that it's TR, well I don't think he has ever suggested that Islam is a race . That's a big fake device invented to discredit critics of Islam by somehow calling them racists.
The only connection between Islam and race is that if you suggest that their fundamental beliefs are both dangerous and inconsistent with a liberal democracy or any other religions, you'll get called a racist .
Mind you, we know that when the political elite and their gullible acolytes have no credible argument ,they'll just call their opponent a racist however unconnected the issue is to race.
I lived in Southall many years ago and I can assure you that non Moslem Indians are far more hostile to Islam than any " right wing" bogey men, as are non Moslem Nigerians. Actually , every people in the world who've had Moslems living in their country.

Of course, you will now try to reverse reality and truth and accuse me of being after the Moslems. Well I'm not of course, but actually they really must be held to the same level of account as anyone else and that's all anyone is asking for .
SirJimmySchoular

Postby tcblue » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:05 am

Cucked Britnat tits.

The man is an anti-Welsh hate monger. Don’t be like him
tcblue

Postby Jock » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:02 am

tcblue wrote:Cucked Britnat tits.

The post of a babbling chimp.
Jock

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Who is - me, Jock, Tommy Robinson ?

What's cucked britnat tits mean - is it an anagram or something ?
SirJimmySchoular

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:03 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Just a quick :?: why do you choose to use the word moslem rather than Muslim :?: :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:52 am

bluesince62 wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Just a quick :?: why do you choose to use the word moslem rather than Muslim :?: :ayatollah:

I'm often picked up on that, and some people say it's wrong. It's not of course, but just a question of when and where you were educated - when I was at school we learned that word and I suppose it stuck just as I would say "Quoran" . Also, most writings on the subject used those spellings in the past .
In fact when I read the Quoran many years ago, ( an English translation produced I think in Saudi) , I'm pretty sure that the preamble spelled it Moslem .
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:55 am

Mind you, when I was at school you could spell the word "show" as "shew", and a few older teachers insisted on it, but I don't still do that, do I?
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Jes » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:34 am

People in Glass houses!
Has anyone on this board ever sent a private message that was intended as a joke but could be deemed racist by someone else?
I for one have sent many. Just jokes.
I see the uninformed sheep are at it again.
Bahhh Bahhh Bahhh.
Jes

Postby captbirdseye » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:45 am

Jes wrote:People in Glass houses!
Has anyone on this board ever sent a private message that was intended as a joke but could be deemed racist by someone else?
I for one have sent many. Just jokes.
I see the uninformed sheep are at it again.
Bahhh Bahhh Bahhh.

Racist jokes are the best jokes. I'm always giggling at my bantz about black and brown people. It's hilarious!
captbirdseye

Postby Flyingpostman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 am

Everyone hates Pedo's so its easy for people to "support " Stephen yaxley lennon . Have to remember there are plenty of white pedos as well as brown ones .

The guy is a joke of a man although more intelligent that his band of drug dealing, football hooligan racist thugs who are paying his mortgage off for him .

Just got to look at all the money that is supplied to him from USA and right wing support . Outside influencers trying to divide our great nation as it fits the agenda in there country .
Flyingpostman

Postby Flyingpostman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:11 am

Everyone hates Pedo's so its easy for people to "support " Stephen yaxley lennon . Have to remember there are plenty of white pedos as well as brown ones in this country .

The guy is a joke of a man although more intelligent that his band of drug dealing, football hooligan racist thugs who are paying his mortgage off for him .

Just got to look at all the money that is supplied to him from USA and right wing support . Outside influencers trying to divide our great nation as it fits the agenda in there country .
Flyingpostman

Postby Bluebirdaff » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:46 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Well I think he started complaining about Moslems pushing everyone round in Luton where he comes from, and having a stranglehold on public bodies. He was specifically protesting that non Moslem women of all ages get abused .There are lots of other ethnicities in that area who complain of similar abuses, including non Moslem Indians , West Indiana and everyone else.
That being so , I'm not at all sure how you justifiably accuse him of ' not liking darkies' as you put it or being a Nazi .
Maybe you don't like people questioning the ' religion of peace' but that's not the same thing. My experience has been that a lot of Moslems are quite racist and have more in common with Nazis than TR does.

My experience says you're a complete fking c**t, coming from a MUSLIM not MOSLEM you silly tw*t
Bluebirdaff

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Bluebirdaff wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Well I think he started complaining about Moslems pushing everyone round in Luton where he comes from, and having a stranglehold on public bodies. He was specifically protesting that non Moslem women of all ages get abused .There are lots of other ethnicities in that area who complain of similar abuses, including non Moslem Indians , West Indiana and everyone else.
That being so , I'm not at all sure how you justifiably accuse him of ' not liking darkies' as you put it or being a Nazi .
Maybe you don't like people questioning the ' religion of peace' but that's not the same thing. My experience has been that a lot of Moslems are quite racist and have more in common with Nazis than TR does.

My experience says you're a complete fking c**t, coming from a MUSLIM not MOSLEM you silly tw*t

Yeah, great point ! I think you're saying that you're a Moslem, in which case I'd have thought you'd have known that this is a correct way of spelling the word. Actually it arose a few posts back
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:28 pm

I think the reason why people started using the word Muslim is because they didn't understand that Moslem in Arabic is pronounced Muslim. It's still not really correct to spell Muslim, and perhaps some would think it disrespectful ,but it's in common usage so it's your choice really.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby BiglicksMcGoo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:18 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

How can I justifiably call Tommy Robinson a racist when he only targets Muslims? (or Moslems - for those of you around 200 years old)

Maybe it's him calling the taxi driver a "paki" in his latest video that brought me to that conclusion.

It's really quite laughable the excuses people come out with while trying to defend the "working class hero" TR. Such as, "he can't be a racist as his friends is mixed race", or "he started the EDL but had no idea his ideology would attract the far right".

You can also spot a racist by the way words like Islam and Muslim become interchangeable when trying to make a point, Islam is not a race, but it is a creed, and by definition discriminating or persecuting some based on their creed, is racist, no matter how many hairs you try to split.

The fact of the matter is that Tommy Robinson only ever bangs on about the Muslims, and anyone with half a brain can work out why he's doing it.

PS Jimmy, it's 2019 not 1955. The world has moved on and what was acceptable in your day, is not acceptable now.
BiglicksMcGoo

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:33 pm

BiglicksMcGoo wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

How can I justifiably call Tommy Robinson a racist when he only targets Muslims? (or Moslems - for those of you around 200 years old)

Maybe it's him calling the taxi driver a "paki" in his latest video that brought me to that conclusion.

It's really quite laughable the excuses people come out with while trying to defend the "working class hero" TR. Such as, "he can't be a racist as his friends is mixed race", or "he started the EDL but had no idea his ideology would attract the far right".

You can also spot a racist by the way words like Islam and Muslim become interchangeable when trying to make a point, Islam is not a race, but it is a creed, and by definition discriminating or persecuting some based on their creed, is racist, no matter how many hairs you try to split.

The fact of the matter is that Tommy Robinson only ever bangs on about the Muslims, and anyone with half a brain can work out why he's doing it.

PS Jimmy, it's 2019 not 1955. The world has moved on and what was acceptable in your day, is not acceptable now.

What ? Using the term Moslem you mean ? That's ridiculous.
As far as the rest of that post is concerned, I'm afraid it's utter nonsense.
I don't know whether Tommy Robinson is a racist, just as I don't know whether anyone else is a racist . I do know, however , that complaining about what he considered to be wrongdoings by Moslems cannot be logically or reasonably construed as racism .

Not all Moslems are the same race, and many of their fiercest critics are from ethnic minorities . Nor is it discriminating or persecuting a group to expect them to be subject to the same laws as others in the country where they live, and similarly it is not unreasonable to examine any belief system which seems contrary to democracy , equality and tolerance. If subscribers to any such belief system say that it isn't contrary to these values and they're telling the truth , well then what exactly is the problem ?
SirJimmySchoular

Postby BiglicksMcGoo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:46 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
I don't know whether Tommy Robinson is a racist, just as I don't know whether anyone else is a racist . I do know, however , that complaining about what he considered to be wrongdoings by Moslems cannot be logically or reasonably construed as racism .

Not all Moslems are the same race, and many of their fiercest critics are from ethnic minorities . Nor is it discriminating or persecuting a group to expect them to be subject to the same laws as others in the country where they live, and similarly it is not unreasonable to examine any belief system which seems contrary to democracy , equality and tolerance. If subscribers to any such belief system say that it isn't contrary to these values and they're telling the truth , well then what exactly is the problem ?

I'll keep this short;

Do you think Tommy Robinson calling a taxi driver a "Paki" can be construed as racist?
BiglicksMcGoo

Postby Jock » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:45 pm

[/quote]
Interesting but confusing. I was raised Church of Scotland, so when a Scottish/British Celtic fan calls me an Orange b*stard he’s racially abusing Scottish/British me? When Trey Parker wrote The Book of Mormon he was racially mocking and parodying Mormons and when I say Scientology is a load of batshit crazy old shite I’m racially abusing Tom Cruise?
Cheers mate think I’ve got it now.
Jock

Postby BiglicksMcGoo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:30 pm

Jock wrote:Interesting but confusing. I was raised Church of Scotland, so when a Scottish/British Celtic fan calls me an Orange b*stard he’s racially abusing Scottish/British me? When Trey Parker wrote The Book of Mormon he was racially mocking and parodying Mormons and when I say Scientology is a load of batshit crazy old shite I’m racially abusing Tom Cruise?

I completely understand why you are confused; a Scot's/Brit calling another Caucasian "Orange B*stard", and calling an Asian Taxi driver a "Paki" equates to one and the same thing in your point of view.

It's a bit like comparing apples and oranges, not really the same thing. Granted both are based on a prejudice of the other person.

But, the difference between calling a Caucasian an "Orange b*stard" and calling an Asian a "Paki", or for that matter calling a Black person a "Black B'stard", are these are based on race.

It's easier for me to ask a question rather than answer every disjointed comparison you've made, but does Tommy Robinson only go after Islam/Muslim peado's, or does he not mind peado's per se as long as they don't have a Quran to hand?
BiglicksMcGoo

Postby BiglicksMcGoo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:46 pm

BiglicksMcGoo wrote:
Jock wrote:But, the difference between calling a Caucasian an "Orange b*stard" and calling an Asian a "Paki", or for that matter calling a Black person a "Black B'stard", are these are based on race.

More to do with colour of skin and ethnicity than "race" as a broader concept, thinking about it... :oops: :banghead: :lol:
BiglicksMcGoo

Postby Jock » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:05 pm

BiglicksMcGoo wrote:
Jock wrote:Interesting but confusing. I was raised Church of Scotland, so when a Scottish/British Celtic fan calls me an Orange b*stard he’s racially abusing Scottish/British me? When Trey Parker wrote The Book of Mormon he was racially mocking and parodying Mormons and when I say Scientology is a load of batshit crazy old shite I’m racially abusing Tom Cruise?

I completely understand why you are confused; a Scot's/Brit calling another Caucasian "Orange B*stard", and calling an Asian Taxi driver a "Paki" equates to one and the same thing in your point of view.

It's a bit like comparing apples and oranges, not really the same thing. Granted both are based on a prejudice of the other person.

But, the difference between calling a Caucasian an "Orange b*stard" and calling an Asian a "Paki", or for that matter calling a Black person a "Black B'stard", are these are based on race.

It's easier for me to ask a question rather than answer every disjointed comparison you've made, but does Tommy Robinson only go after Islam/Muslim peado's, or does he not mind peado's per se as long as they don't have a Quran to hand?

First point you have no idea what colour I am.
Second you haven’t answered anything I asked.
Thirdly Protestantism is a creed.
You really haven’t got a clue, I never mentioned pakis or any other racist term, I was highlighting the disparity in the treatment of the Worlds Religions. If criticising, satirising or mocking Islam is racist then same rules should apply to critics of Protestantism, Catholicism, Seventh Day Adventist’s or Scientology.
Jock

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:13 pm

BiglicksMcGoo wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

I'll keep this short;

Do you think Tommy Robinson calling a taxi driver a "Paki" can be construed as racist?

Yes I expect it can. It might even be true as far as I know, as I said above. Not what we're discussing though. My point remains that complaining about a philosophy which contains all races cannot logically be racism ,whatever else it might be.
SirJimmySchoular

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat