Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City and Nantes, regarding payment?

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:02 am

Cardiff City and Nantes, regarding payment?

I think Cardiff will check:

1 Sala's registration with the FAW (international clearance) and the EPL.

2 Ownership of the doomed plane carrying Sala and steered by Ibbotson.

3 The relationship between agent McKay and the plane.

4 The appointment of Ibbotson by pilot Dave Henderson - the latter who has allegedley imposed a legal constraining order on the media approaching him ? ? ?

5 Are Cardiff City insured for Sala? This will depend on international clearance and the EPL of the player.

6 The liability that Cardiff City have or don't have in terms of a payment to the Sala family etc.

7 Even if Cardiff City do not have a legal obligation to pay for Sala, there is, arguably, a Duty of Care obligation toward the player's health and well-being as he crashed on route to Cardiff to report as an employee.

Don't forget Mckay has been dealing with Dalmam, City for a number of years including his two sons signed for City, a while back.

Cardiff Chairman Dalman

Dalman says Cardiff are looking to get a full picture of events.

"They [Nantes] have asked for what they believe is the money due to them and there is a process and they have initiated that process," he added.

"What we are saying is, that we are not in agreement with that process given the extraordinary events that have taken place and the tragic circumstances. We are not making any positive or negative statements."

"We are simply saying, please understand there are a lot of questions which need to be answered and that is what we are trying to do."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City and Nantes, regarding payment?

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Ok point made. Next!!

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:22 pm

My employer ensures me every year when they give me a 0.3% pay rise that i am a highly valued employee. They don't provide me with transport to and from work though...

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:25 pm

sticky ?