Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED: "I SAY ROT IN HELL" ' PLEASE SIGN '

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:06 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:Perhaps the answer is that she and every similar person be prosecuted if they return to the U.K.
Perhaps a new offence should be enacted to specifically cover such acts with a minimum penalty of 5O years without early release . This might discourage them from coming back.

Best of luck with that idea it would have no chance in our 'Human Rights' obsessed Parliament and Appeal Courts, not to mention the fortune greedy Lawyers would make out of fighting it.

Also it wouldn't have any affect on Shamima Begum as laws are generally not retrospective and any attempt to do so would again mean greedy lawyers making a fortune out of stopping it.

The difficulty would be her age more than anything else. Human Rights aren't a bad thing generally, although I know what you mean in terms of ridiculous interpretations of them , although that's an EU convention thing and with any luck we'll soon be rid of it.
I could think of a number of serious offences which she could be charged with, but of course you're quite right that we could hardly start accusing her of something which didn't exist as a crime at the material time.

If she's a British subject ( :lol: ) then she can be charged with conspiracy to murder or aiding, abetting or procuring murder anywhere in the world. Any of these being a gravely serious offence ,and providing that she can be shown to have committed it together with an adult ( you'd have to name one and go through the motions of issuing a warrant for them), she could be tried as an adult . If the Court accepted this argument and she were convicted , a life sentence - even a whole of life sentence would be available to the Judge.

Glad to have the opportunity to pass an olive branch, because you're one of the good guys and I wondered whether I'd seemed to go for you on the DNA thing. I'm sorry - I sometimes make points a bit bluntly and don't stop to think if it sounds almost rude.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:31 am

OVER 292,000 SIGNED SO FAR :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:42 am

Lengee wrote:IMHO the girl should not be allowed back into the UK.
But it is really a legal question around British citizenship, hopefully they can avoid letting her back in.

Unfortunately, some posters like Sir Jimmy take one issue and try to bring in comments about other issues such as Brexit, and Welsh and British nationality.
Taking an element of truth and twisting and stretching it is adding inaccurate facts is dangerous and misleasing. Telling other people ( Tony Blue, Bananas etc)t that they are racist and that they've "been completely conned by revisionist history aimed at identity politics and dividing the British people to rule them. ". is,of course,very condescending and utter tosh. everyone is entitled to an opinion. On the other hand the same person is first to be offended if others accuse him of being misled/ conned by the Brext leave campaign.

Obviously there was a big influx of English and other nationalities during the industrial revolution, but if someone comes to Wales and lives here and feels Welsh joins in the community and hopefully learns Welsh then that is what they are. :shock: Whether they have an English, Pakistani, Roumanian or whatever.

Wales is my country of birth And I do not take kindly to people trying to diminish it at every opportunity e.g. "And while we're at it, the language we call Welsh isn't actually specific to Wales either." Like French English Spanish etc And the point is? ? :shock: Surprisingly French people call their language French, English - English. Etc
I live in a Welsh yet quite often English people will come to live here and object to their kids being taught in Welsh and the language being spoken in shops etc. Welsh is the oldest living language in Europe but the facts that it was and is spoken in other countries somehow gives it less status it :banghead: to this poster there's nothing distinct or unique it Wales in terms of genetics , language or history really".
ssentially is a question of an identity with where you live, it is feeling in your soul that you are Welsh. IfSir Jimmy Schouler

Hang on one moment. If someone applied the same sort of terminology to Jamaican or Indian people , then it'd certainly be called racism, so it's not an absurd point on my part.
I'll plead guilty to using that quite cynically to make a point though and personally I agree that people should be allowed to say what they mean openly without fear of isms.

Now, the points I made about the history and language are plain facts, so they stand. You seem to be saying that you don't like these facts and prefer an alternative reality in which Wales is a formerly sovereign nation which has somehow been subjugated by people who are exactly the same as you but were born a few miles away.

Well, all of this is just untrue and incorrect , and unless you've got some facts to contradict it, your only argument is that you prefer some fantasy version in which you're a victim and that I'm a wicked b*stard for telling you the truth .

You accuse me of conflating issues, but as Stalin said , " everything is connected" , and you can't consider any issue without taking others into consideration in your reasoning. You don't sail a boat without considering weather reports or charted rocks etc. I could therefore legitimately counter the argument put by someone else that if they think they're Welsh in the way they define it ,they are, by pointing out that this is the same logic offered that if a man decides he's a woman then he is .

Again, if anyone wants to live in some kind of Braveheart / Robin Hood fantasy world that's their affair and I don't specially want to burst their bubble . However, this conversation started because a line is crossed when they they repeatedly and unjustly insult and abuse people from the real world because they're the bad guys in their own minds.
In the end it's all very divisive and destructive in my opinion, and so I shall say so because I think it holds people back from what they could achieve. That's another conversation of course.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 am

Actually, its Bananas who keeps bringing up the Welsh/English thing - he spoils nearly every post he's on.

Maybe the Home Secretary will have the decency to make her stateless. I doubt it tho'.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:58 am

She's saying that she loves her husband very much and hopes be together again? Just shows she's going to be a risk to uk if allowed back here ! If she wants to come here she will have to do it herself not at our expense, because i suspect shes after a free ride from the tax payer as i am sure anyone who is at least 8mths pregnant will not be allowed on a commercial flight so can only fly privately. :o

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Over 305,000 no Signed :thumbright:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:25 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Actually, its Bananas who keeps bringing up the Welsh/English thing - he spoils nearly every post he's on.

Maybe the Home Secretary will have the decency to make her stateless. I doubt it tho'.

Cannot under international law make someone stateless if hold a passport for a country! At some point she will return but hopefully gvnmt will stick to its word and not help her in any way to return. :old:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:05 pm

Sir Jimmy Schoular you have once again misquoted what someone else has said. This time myself. I.e.
" You seem to be saying that you don't like these facts and prefer an alternative reality in which Wales is a formerly sovereign nation which has somehow been subjugated by people who are exactly the same as you but were born a few miles away. "
Have another look at my post because at no place have I said such things. :shock:
In fact you have just proved what Tony Blue Williams said about your habit of changing topics and going off at tangents to be totally correct
:thumbup: the
Anyway that's it from me, so no need for a long winded reply. I have no wish to pursue this discussion any further. :bluebird:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Actually, its Bananas who keeps bringing up the Welsh/English thing - he spoils nearly every post he's on.

Cannot under international law make someone stateless if hold a passport for a country! At some point she will return but hopefully gvnmt will stick to its word and not help her in any way to return. :old:

You are correct but there is a way around the problem as she could be encouraged to apply for Bangladeshi Citizenship (she would qualify as both her parents are from Bangladesh) and then we could legally strip her of British Citizenship.

Seeing as she hates the western lifestyle so much you would think she would be happy to go and live in a Muslim country and that way we would all be happy :D

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:35 pm

Never forget the atrocity in Manchester, all those kids enjoying a concert. No second chance for them.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:12 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

You are correct but there is a way around the problem as she could be encouraged to apply for Bangladeshi Citizenship (she would qualify as both her parents are from Bangladesh) and then we could legally strip her of British Citizenship.

Seeing as she hates the western lifestyle so much you would think she would be happy to go and live in a Muslim country and that way we would all be happy :D

Would they want her and she as no intentions of going anywhere other than here as she wants best care for her baby, hate it when people use kids as an excuse to try get something don't deserve .. : :old:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:46 am

Lengee wrote:Sir Jimmy Schoular you have once again misquoted what someone else has said. This time myself. I.e.
" You seem to be saying that you don't like these facts and prefer an alternative reality in which Wales is a formerly sovereign nation which has somehow been subjugated by people who are exactly the same as you but were born a few miles away. "
Have another look at my post because at no place have I said such things. :shock:
In fact you have just proved what Tony Blue Williams said about your habit of changing topics and going off at tangents to be totally correct
Anyway that's it from me, so no need for a long winded reply. I have no wish to pursue this discussion any further. :bluebird:

It wasn't a quote, it was a synopsis - otherwise I'd have used quote marks . Of course no one wants to pursue a discussion when they're losing so I'll respect your towel throwing and go to a neutral corner. You're right that we shouldn't hyjack this thread with it , but of course it was you who interceded into the discussion when I thought it was ended . :tearyeyed:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:32 am

Most have ignored the fact she is a British citizen.Trump has now declared victory and has said all ISIS that were captured should now be repatriated.I always thought it would come to this.She must come back and face justice and so should all others out there with a British passport.Even Ronnie Biggs faced justice in the end and although Ronnie was no terrorist the pursuit by the law of a British citizen abroad is a legal principle that will be followed in this case.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:44 am

Lengee wrote:IMHO the girl should not be allowed back into the UK.
But it is really a legal question around British citizenship, hopefully they can avoid letting her back in.

Unfortunately, some posters like Sir Jimmy take one issue and try to bring in comments about other issues such as Brexit, and Welsh and British nationality.
Taking an element of truth and twisting and stretching it is adding inaccurate facts is dangerous and misleasing. Telling other people ( Tony Blue, Bananas etc)t that they are racist and that they've "been completely conned by revisionist history aimed at identity politics and dividing the British people to rule them. ". is,of course,very condescending and utter tosh. everyone is entitled to an opinion. On the other hand the same person is first to be offended if others accuse him of being misled/ conned by the Brext leave campaign.

Obviously there was a big influx of English and other nationalities during the industrial revolution, but if someone comes to Wales and lives here and feels Welsh joins in the community and hopefully learns Welsh then that is what they are. :shock: Whether they have an English, Pakistani, Roumanian or whatever.

Wales is my country of birth And I do not take kindly to people trying to diminish it at every opportunity e.g. "And while we're at it, the language we call Welsh isn't actually specific to Wales either." Like French English Spanish etc And the point is? ? :shock: Surprisingly French people call their language French, English - English. Etc
I live in a Welsh yet quite often English people will come to live here and object to their kids being taught in Welsh and the language being spoken in shops etc. Welsh is the oldest living language in Europe but the facts that it was and is spoken in other countries somehow gives it less status it :banghead: to this poster there's nothing distinct or unique it Wales in terms of genetics , language or history really".
ssentially is a question of an identity with where you live, it is feeling in your soul that you are Welsh. IfSir Jimmy Schouler

Do you think to be a proper Welshman you have to speak Welsh?

Back to the evil bitch. I’d not only refuse her entry to our country, I’d expel every eveymember ofher terrorist supporting family.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:28 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Lengee wrote:Sir Jimmy Schoular you have once again misquoted what someone else has said. This time myself. I.e.

It wasn't a quote, it was a synopsis - otherwise I'd have used quote marks . Of course no one wants to pursue a discussion when they're losing so I'll respect your towel throwing and go to a neutral corner. You're right that we shouldn't hyjack this thread with it , but of course it was you who interceded into the discussion when I thought it was ended . :tearyeyed:

You've done it again. I have not thrown in any towel, I have merely decided that discussing this with you is pointless! There is some famous saying about having the courage to try to change what you can, and the serenity to accept that which you cannot.
I can sometimes be persuaded that I am wrong. It's one of the reasons I enjoy listening to a good debate. You appear to be someone who thinks that they are always right.
One final thought......
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's own ignorance" Confucious
:bluebird: :thumbup:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:36 am

OVER 360,000 SIGNED SO FAR :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:01 am

IS bride Shamima Begum gives birth to boy in Syria

Breaking Sky News

Sunday 17 February 2019

Islamic State bride Shamima Begum has given birth to a baby boy in Syria, according to her family's lawyer.

The 19-year-old has already pleaded not to be separated from the infant if she returns to Britain.

She left Britain as a 15-year-old schoolgirl to join Islamic State in the country four years ago.

She married a young Dutch IS fighter called Yago Riedijk three weeks after she arrived in the country in 2015.

Family lawyer Tasnime Akunjee said: "We the family of Shamima Begum have been informed that Shamima has given birth to her child, we understand that both she and the baby are in good health.

As yet we have not had direct contact with Shamima, we are hoping to establish communications with her soon so that we can verify the above."

Sky News correspondent John Sparks has spoken to the mother and seen the baby.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:42 am

Lengee wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

You've done it again. I have not thrown in any towel, I have merely decided that discussing this with you is pointless! There is some famous saying about having the courage to try to change what you can, and the serenity to accept that which you cannot.
I can sometimes be persuaded that I am wrong. It's one of the reasons I enjoy listening to a good debate. You appear to be someone who thinks that they are always right.
One final thought......
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's own ignorance" Confucious
:bluebird: :thumbup:

Thought you didn't want to discuss it anymore. We shouldn't either cause its hijacking a thread.
You are right that I go onto auto -argue if I'm not careful , irrespective of the merits because I used to do that for a living and I'm about 200% competitive by nature.
I think what I said in the first place was correct , but forgive me if at some point I let it cross into recreational word tennis for the sake of it. Even now I'm fighting to surpress a sarcastic comment about Confucious !
:occasion5:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:22 pm

Mmm she is now trying to back track on what she said now gone to sky news to give interview and said lots people should have sympathy for me as i didn't know what was letting myself in for? She still says doesn't regret going but says its because its made me a stronger person! Me thinks shes being coached as what to say. :roll:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:19 pm

Piece of human rubbish,also her father should be deported and if she returns should be tried for treason.Give her to the Syrian authorities I am certain they would know how to deal with her scumbag slag.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:40 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Piece of human rubbish,also her father should be deported and if she returns should be tried for treason.Give her to the Syrian authorities I am certain they would know how to deal with her scumbag slag.

Stop sitting on the fence about this will you.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:59 pm

800 captured by the US and trump wants the countries to take them back and put them on trial or they will be released !!

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:44 am

RageJon wrote:800 captured by the US and trump wants the countries to take them back and put them on trial or they will be released !!

And...

Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:54 am

Look at all the trouble and hassle she and the returning terrorists are causing, can't MI5 just bump a few of these off........

Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:58 am

Over 400,000 now signed :thumbright:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:03 am

All signed!! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:11 am

Bananas wrote:All signed!! :ayatollah:

:thumbright:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:51 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
RageJon wrote:800 captured by the US and trump wants the countries to take them back and put them on trial or they will be released !!

And...

And what ?

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:34 am

Now playing shes damaged and mental health card! Using every trick in the book to gain symaphy now. :roll:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:14 am

pembroke allan wrote:Now playing shes damaged and mental health card! Using every trick in the book to gain symaphy now. :roll:

She defiantly got mental health issues before going over there caused by her parents Somone in her family must had signed the form otherwise they can't fly unless a form is signed on the day