Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "I SAY ROT IN HELL"

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:14 pm

Go and ask any of the relatives of the terrorist attack victims in the UK if she should be let back in, not these stupid fecking leftie cretins who are full of sympathy but I bet wouldn't want her living next to them. :banghead:

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Don't normally like this woman but!

https://www.facebook.com/Fight4Brexit/v ... 726639284/

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Igovernor wrote:Don't normally like this woman but!

She has a great way with words that you can't deny

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Give her a rendezvous point.

Send a drone.

Boom.

Problem solved.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:07 pm

I think people should be aware that there's a state terrorist free to wander in our midst now , having never been brought to account for the murder of thousands of civilians. Someone who has actually been free to make a fortune from his speeches and property empire and his name is.......Tony Blair!

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Bananas wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Bananas wrote:She won't set foot in our country again. England perhaps but not in our great country.

Seriously mate, why don't you stop this bollocks constantly spitting hate against England ?

Firstly I'm not your 'mate' and secondly you obviously missed the point completely. Spitting hate stating that we are our own country?? Did you get an education if not it's never too late. Nos da.

You're quite right about one thing , you're certainly not my mate. As far as education is concerned , I'm reasonably happy with mine thanks - it's the reason why I can form correct sentences for one thing.
Our football club is managed by an English man, and we have - and always have had many English players. We play in the English Premiership. Whilst I was born in Wales and most of my family were Welsh, my father was a highly decorated member of the Welsh Guards who was well known and loved in South Wales , but he was in fact English by birth. My great grandfather was a very successful businessman who employed many people and spoke and wrote Welsh fluently, his wife being unable to speak English, but he was born in Liverpool and his father was American.
An uncle of mine was a well known figure in Cardiff docks at the turn of the century who was very instrumental in expanding those docks - again an English man,
Five of my six children and all of my 16 grandchildren are English. They all support and love Cardiff City, by the way and consider themselves to have a strong Welsh heritage.
Members of my family have been through all the hardships and tribulations as well as the joys of life in South Wales over the last century, often making considerable contributions. Like the majority of people in Wales they neither hate England nor yearn for the separation of Wales from the rest of Britain.
Perhaps that is because their cumulative experience and understanding is more realistic than whatever historically incorrect and imaginary fantasy you have bought into .

It's not the first time you've spat your bile at these great people on the basis of some less contraversial variety of plain racism , or for a country which has done you no harm, but it's particularly horrible to introduce your race hate into a discussion centring upon potential acts of terrorism of the variety which has killed more people in England, including children than any other of the home nations.

On their behalf, on behalf of our English players , and on my own part, your constant cowardly comments insult me.
I might have expected someone else to intervene about your constant racism, but since that's obviously not going to happen, I'll say it to you.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:43 pm

Drown the rat

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:26 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Bananas wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Bananas wrote:She won't set foot in our country again. England perhaps but not in our great country.

Seriously mate, why don't you stop this bollocks constantly spitting hate against England ?

Firstly I'm not your 'mate' and secondly you obviously missed the point completely. Spitting hate stating that we are our own country?? Did you get an education if not it's never too late. Nos da.

You're quite right about one thing , you're certainly not my mate. As far as education is concerned , I'm reasonably happy with mine thanks - it's the reason why I can form correct sentences for one thing.
Our football club is managed by an English man, and we have - and always have had many English players. We play in the English Premiership. Whilst I was born in Wales and most of my family were Welsh, my father was a highly decorated member of the Welsh Guards who was well known and loved in South Wales , but he was in fact English by birth. My great grandfather was a very successful businessman who employed many people and spoke and wrote Welsh fluently, his wife being unable to speak English, but he was born in Liverpool and his father was American.
An uncle of mine was a well known figure in Cardiff docks at the turn of the century who was very instrumental in expanding those docks - again an English man,
Five of my six children and all of my 16 grandchildren are English. They all support and love Cardiff City, by the way and consider themselves to have a strong Welsh heritage.
Members of my family have been through all the hardships and tribulations as well as the joys of life in South Wales over the last century, often making considerable contributions. Like the majority of people in Wales they neither hate England nor yearn for the separation of Wales from the rest of Britain.
Perhaps that is because their cumulative experience and understanding is more realistic than whatever historically incorrect and imaginary fantasy you have bought into .

It's not the first time you've spat your bile at these great people on the basis of some less contraversial variety of plain racism , or for a country which has done you no harm, but it's particularly horrible to introduce your race hate into a discussion centring upon potential acts of terrorism of the variety which has killed more people in England, including children than any other of the home nations.

On their behalf, on behalf of our English players , and on my own part, your constant cowardly comments insult me.
I might have expected someone else to intervene about your constant racism, but since that's obviously not going to happen, I'll say it to you.

Comments generally keep a forum going without them it isn't a forum.

Does tend to have alot of the same people commenting mind and you maybe right some people may not have confidence in expressing an opinion and feel bullied by responses.

Grown men slating opinions and pushing boundaries are pathetic !!

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:02 am

Not sure what you're saying RageJohn.
I'm not questioning his right to say stuff, but equally I've got the right to say something back to him. If he wants to attack a group of people over and over and over again for no reason surely someone's got the right to oppose that ?

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:16 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Not sure what you're saying RageJohn.
I'm not questioning his right to say stuff, but equally I've got the right to say something back to him. If he wants to attack a group of people over and over and over again for no reason surely someone's got the right to oppose that ?

It's means without comments on a forum the forum doesn't exist.
If people constantly slate each other on a personal level then it's not very nice for the people that want to use for information and to express what they are thinking.
Also it's 2019 and bullying is pathetic people will not want to use the forum if they get mocked on everything.

For outsiders being other team supporters it can look like we argue amongst ourselves all the time if they just snooze.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:00 am

As a Muslim myself, she is a complete disgrace and I hope she stays there and gets what she deserve for those sorts of twisted beliefs

Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:52 am

Igovernor wrote:Don't normally like this woman but!

I don't either, but she is so spot on :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:21 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Bananas wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

yes many people in Wales have English blood in them , pretty obvious as our towns and cities populations exploded during the industrial revolution.
see you've been on ancestry.co.uk

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:
epping blue wrote:She should be handed over to the Syrian authorities and tried there for her terrorist supporting beliefs. With out people like her feeding, watering, providing normality and comfort to these terrorist fighters many fewer may have suffered at their hands. This was a joint enterprise if there ever was one and she's as guilty as those that wielded the sword to severe the heads of those that didn't support their cause.

Cant believe how bloody liberal our ruling classes have become. We've even got a tory saying she'll be allowed back. Christ the Dianne Abbotts and John MacDonald's of this world will probably roll out the red carpet.

We dont want her back, she should now be stateless in the dusts of Syria. Christ it'll probably cost us millions to protect us from her and millions more to protect her from us.

The same applies to any other ISIS member wishing to return from the middle east. I wouldnt apply the same principal to those who went to fight in support of the Kurdish forces.

I agree should be handed over to the Syrian Authorities :thumbright:

So do I. Shamima Begum, may have committed crimes in Syria and therefore should be tried by the Syrian authorities.

If she is let back into the UK (which will probably happen) then those who want her back (Judges, Abbott etc) should be made to look after her and open up their homes to her. I am sick of Liberal minded people wanting these terrorists here but never want them any where near their homes, their children's schools or their local services.

Instead they will want Shamima Begum placed in a working class area where she can become a further drain on housing, healthcare, social services and education. Also any danger she brings will bring a threat to the working class and their families rather than people like Corbyn who will be safely miles away from her.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:29 am

dogfound wrote:

yes many people in Wales have English blood in them , pretty obvious as our towns and cities populations exploded during the industrial revolution.

I can only speak for myself but after having my DNA tested the results were 74% Celtic (Welsh) 25% North European (Viking) and 1% Middle Eastern. And the best news was 0, Zero, Zilch, Nothing, Does Dim gyda fi English :occasion5:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:31 am

The drone idea is a good one, but leak it to the Times first.

She can then sit it out, waiting for impending martydom, and the Times will be on hand to record it all. We can all enjoy the follow up story...

Some on here may consider that most of our support descends from immigrants, mainly from England. Any posts slagging them off..........well, work it out!

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:06 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I can only speak for myself but after having my DNA tested the results were 74% Celtic (Welsh) 25% North European (Viking) and 1% Middle Eastern. And the best news was 0, Zero, Zilch, Nothing, Does Dim gyda fi English :occasion5:

you can indeed only speak for yourself.
the population doubled between 1800 and 1850 and then doubled again between 1850 and 1900. mostly due to mines opening and docks, railways and industry growing around the coal industry. this extra 1.5 million people who built and worked in the above came from somewhere , they were not all English but 100s of thousands of them were.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:31 am

:evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:32 am

:evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: UPDATED: "I SAY ROT IN HELL". 15/02/19

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:25 am

Her parents live in Bangladesh I just read and could be sent there..

Let's hope she does

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:27 am

dogfound wrote:
dogfound wrote:

the population doubled between 1800 and 1850 and then doubled again between 1850 and 1900. mostly due to mines opening and docks, railways and industry growing around the coal industry. this extra 1.5 million people who built and worked in the above came from somewhere , they were not all English but 100s of thousands of them were.

That post is great dogfound ! It's absolutely correct of course, but it mystifies me that so many people now don't seem to know that this is the foundation of a populated South Wales. Somehow it's been airbrushed out of recent history by the pedlars of identity politics and social division.
That part of my family which was (properly) Welsh speaking and the rural communities they came from had no problem with people coming from England and everywhere else to get jobs and drive the industrial revolution - they came and got jobs there themselves. To this day they and I remain confused that the grandchildren and great grandchildren of these incomers ,( often with very obviously non Welsh surnames) go and LEARN a strange form of Welsh together with a fictionalised version of history then start snapping at their own countries of origin in the name of Wales.

Incidentally, that chap who posted his alleged DNA is talking nonsense. What does he imagine "English DNA" might be ?
It would be the same wouldn't it, since just like Wales it would be likely to include Celtic ( ie Ancient Briton, Gauls who came in Roman Legions, gascons and Bretons who came with the Normans ) Northern European ,(Saxon Angle, Jutes plus significant Germanic elements of Roman legions ). What he ( incorrectly ) calls Viking blood might be from the obvious source of Norn Raiders and later large scale incursions by Norns and Danes, and the fact that the Normans were not French , as schools tend to teach, but third generation Norwegians to whom the French had surrendered a region - Normans =Northmen , and hence "Normandy".
I'm sure you know all this ,dogfound, but I find the ignorance of the bloke talking about "Welsh or English DNA" stunning , as I do the total ignorance of our own South Wales heritage.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am

dogfound wrote:

That is utter and ridiculous nonsense scientifically - please see my reply to dogfound, but also please do explain what you think "English DNA" might be ?

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am

Forever Blue wrote::evil:

He should be sent with her yesterday

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:33 am

RageJon wrote:Her parents lived in Bangladesh I just read and could be sent there..

Let's hope she does

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:05 pm

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/231521

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:18 pm

rhblue wrote:https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/231521

:thumbright: :thumbright:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I think it's reached the necessary target to bring about a debate now so that was very quickly achieved.
It can work too - I was concerned in a campaign for a law protecting police dogs from being stabbed with effective legal impunity which started as a petition like this and was eventually enacted into law this week.

This must be a popular cause, because it really did pass the 100,000 very quickly !

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:39 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I think it's reached the necessary target to bring about a debate now so that was very quickly achieved.
It can work too - I was concerned in a campaign for a law protecting police dogs from being stabbed with effective legal impunity which started as a petition like this and was eventually enacted into law this week.

This must be a popular cause, because it really did pass the 100,000 very quickly !

GOOD TO HEAR :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Re: UPDATED: "I SAY ROT IN HELL". PLEASE SIGN

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:46 pm

Funny the do-gooders say she was only 15, yet the same do-gooders want 16 year olds to vote and don't forget you can get married at 16.

She is now 19 years old, knew exactly what she was doing and does not regret it at all :evil:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:40 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:
dogfound wrote:

That post is great dogfound ! It's absolutely correct of course, but it mystifies me that so many people now don't seem to know that this is the foundation of a populated South Wales. Somehow it's been airbrushed out of recent history by the pedlars of identity politics and social division.
That part of my family which was (properly) Welsh speaking and the rural communities they came from had no problem with people coming from England and everywhere else to get jobs and drive the industrial revolution - they came and got jobs there themselves. To this day they and I remain confused that the grandchildren and great grandchildren of these incomers ,( often with very obviously non Welsh surnames) go and LEARN a strange form of Welsh together with a fictionalised version of history then start snapping at their own countries of origin in the name of Wales.

Incidentally, that chap who posted his alleged DNA is talking nonsense. What does he imagine "English DNA" might be ?
It would be the same wouldn't it, since just like Wales it would be likely to include Celtic ( ie Ancient Briton, Gauls who came in Roman Legions, gascons and Bretons who came with the Normans ) Northern European ,(Saxon Angle, Jutes plus significant Germanic elements of Roman legions ). What he ( incorrectly ) calls Viking blood might be from the obvious source of Norn Raiders and later large scale incursions by Norns and Danes, and the fact that the Normans were not French , as schools tend to teach, but third generation Norwegians to whom the French had surrendered a region - Normans =Northmen , and hence "Normandy".
I'm sure you know all this ,dogfound, but I find the ignorance of the bloke talking about "Welsh or English DNA" stunning , as I do the total ignorance of our own South Wales heritage.

sort of knew most of it subconsciously if you know what I mean , never given it proper thought , but the effect the more recent industrial revolution and the arrival of over a million people into mostly SE Wales has on the gene pool takes very little thinking about.

personally I think you are what you feel and I do feel Welsh ,I revel in beating our neighbours but draw the line on hatred and general bile against a people who deep down I know most of us are related to.