A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED: "I SAY ROT IN HELL" ' PLEASE SIGN '

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:37 am

News › London
Jihadi schoolgirl’s father marched at flag-burning rall

Friday 27 March 2015

The Evening Standard

Chants: Abase Hussen protests against a US film criticised for mocking Islam

The father of one of three runaway schoolgirl “jihadi brides” marched at a flag-burning rally led by hate preacher Anjem Choudary, it has emerged.

Abase Hussen, whose daughter fled east London with two schoolfriends to join Islamic State militants in Syria, was filmed chanting “Allahu Akbar” alongside a sign reading “The followers of Mohammed will conquer America”, according to the Daily Mail.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby RageJon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:News › London
Jihadi schoolgirl’s father marched at flag-burning rall

Friday 27 March 2015

The Evening Standard

Chants: Abase Hussen protests against a US film criticised for mocking Islam

The father of one of three runaway schoolgirl “jihadi brides” marched at a flag-burning rally led by hate preacher Anjem Choudary, it has emerged.

Abase Hussen, whose daughter fled east London with two schoolfriends to join Islamic State militants in Syria, was filmed chanting “Allahu Akbar” alongside a sign reading “The followers of Mohammed will conquer America”, according to the Daily Mail.

Get the lot of them out !!
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby montyblue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:19 pm

Its not so much that she' s a threat its the utter p.ss take of british people and also our weak goverment not having the balls to say f.ck you,to this girl and her family spouting on about human rights what about the the kurds fathers heads that where in a drum, that she, her husband, and her father, had no problem with, .compassion and remorse swings both ways none from her none from us, ship the whole family out of the uk adjem choudry must be laughing at how powerless the goverment and us people in the street are in not been able to do a thing to stop her return the sooner we are out of Europe and we can make our own laws the better.
montyblue

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:38 pm

montyblue wrote:Its not so much that she' s a threat its the utter p.ss take of british people and also our weak goverment not having the balls to say f.ck you,to this girl and her family spouting on about human rights what about the the kurds fathers heads that where in a drum, that she, her husband, and her father, had no problem with, .compassion and remorse swings both ways none from her none from us, ship the whole family out of the uk adjem choudry must be laughing at how powerless the goverment and us people in the street are in not been able to do a thing to stop her return the sooner we are out of Europe and we can make our own laws the better.

Unfortunately there is nothing gvmnt can do to stop her returning as dhe only holds a uk passport! Under international law cannot make a person stateless if only as one passport. But she and her parents are taking the p+++ the more she talks the more you see she is an IS convert through and through, now says ok to kill soldiers as its revenge for killing IS soldiers? :o
pembroke allan

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Over 416,000 Signed now :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby montyblue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:46 pm

PENBROKE ALLAN

Teresa may managed to get that hooked fingered tw.t out of the country for preaching and inciting hatred, i am sure if we put our minds to it we could come up with something, i would have thought if we had declared war on isis a few years back would'nt have all rights and laws gone out of the window because we where on a war footing in this country ?. Or am i being a numpty.
montyblue

Postby Igovernor » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:14 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:Its not so much that she' s a threat its the utter p.ss take of british people and also our weak goverment not having the balls to say f.ck you,to this girl and her family spouting on about human rights what about the the kurds fathers heads that where in a drum, that she, her husband, and her father, had no problem with, .compassion and remorse swings both ways none from her none from us, ship the whole family out of the uk adjem choudry must be laughing at how powerless the goverment and us people in the street are in not been able to do a thing to stop her return the sooner we are out of Europe and we can make our own laws the better.

Unfortunately there is nothing gvmnt can do to stop her returning as dhe only holds a uk passport! Under international law cannot make a person stateless if only as one passport. But she and her parents are taking the p+++ the more she talks the more you see she is an IS convert through and through, now says ok to kill soldiers as its revenge for killing IS soldiers? :o

The Goverment can cancel her passport (if she has one) as it is not a given right for a uk citizen to have a passport, and therefor she would not be allowed to travel, so she would be stuck in Syria, simple really but I guess no one is going to do that :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:15 pm

:thumbright:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

The Goverment can cancel her passport (if she has one) as it is not a given right for a uk citizen to have a passport, and therefor she would not be allowed to travel, so she would be stuck in Syria, simple really but I guess no one is going to do that :thumbup:

Under international law you cannot make someone stateless if they only have one passport ! She is a uk national born here with her own passport cannot revoke her passport as much as we would like to.
pembroke allan

Postby epping blue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:09 pm

pembroke allan wrote::thumbright:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Under international law you cannot make someone stateless if they only have one passport ! She is a uk national born here with her own passport cannot revoke her passport as much as we would like to.

Didn't she travel out originally on her sisters passport which I doubt very much she still has. So in theory she has to get into Turkay without a passport before she can apply for a new one.

In practice I expect to see her out before the end of the week, on the Good Morning Sofa before the end of May with a 50/50 chance of being in Strictly at the end of the year. God I really hate some aspects of this country.

But we're looking inept over this and there are too many people with a vested interest in our govenrment looking inept at the moment. For them this is too good an opportunity for them to turn down. Not that many politicians are letting their opinions out on this.They realise its toxic.
epping blue

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:18 pm

epping blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Didn't she travel out originally on her sisters passport which I doubt very much she still has. So in theory she has to get into Turkay without a passport before she can apply for a new one.

In practice I expect to see her out before the end of the week, on the Good Morning Sofa before the end of May with a 50/50 chance of being in Strictly at the end of the year. God I really hate some aspects of this country.

But we're looking inept over this and there are too many people with a vested interest in our govenrment looking inept at the moment. For them this is too good an opportunity for them to turn down. Not that many politicians are letting their opinions out on this.They realise its toxic.

Nothing's been said about travelling on sisters passport but she is still British citizen! Yes does have to go to country with uk diplomatic relations to get home, at moment shes using every news agency she can to tell different things. But still shows no remorse whatsoever. Not sure see her on tv anytime soon if at all but bet she'll be on benefits and with free housing as soon as the authorities finish with her :banghead:
pembroke allan

Postby epping blue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:24 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
epping blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Nothing's been said about travelling on sisters passport but she is still British citizen! Yes does have to go to country with uk diplomatic relations to get home, at moment shes using every news agency she can to tell different things. But still shows no remorse whatsoever. Not sure see her on tv anytime soon if at all but bet she'll be on benefits and with free housing as soon as the authorities finish with her :banghead:

I might be wrong there but I thought it was something I remembered from when she went out when they were talking about how they got on the plane. She wouldnt have it now or indeed hers.

Will be interesting to see if teh Dutch authorities follow up on the funding of her husband by his family. They've been pretty hot on that in this country.
epping blue

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:49 pm

epping blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
epping blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I might be wrong there but I thought it was something I remembered from when she went out when they were talking about how they got on the plane. She wouldnt have it now or indeed hers.

Will be interesting to see if teh Dutch authorities follow up on the funding of her husband by his family. They've been pretty hot on that in this country.

Wouldn't surprise me duped her way out country as under 18 not allowed to travel without gardian at least 18 yrs old but thats another story! At moment hes held by syrians and this is what trump is sayimg the country of these terrorist need to take them back and prosecute them be very interesting what she does when discovers he will never be allowed here probably she don't care no doubt.
pembroke allan

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:03 pm

Over 425,000 :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby montyblue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:11 pm

Turkeys president erdogan will help this girl out to get back to the uk he not to fussed about the uk and would probably be laughing also about our lack of a pair he did nothing when isis where near his border he just lined his tanks up and watched isis killing children about a 1,000 yards away from his border.
montyblue

Postby Igovernor » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Igovernor

Postby Igovernor » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Alan you have missed the point, you do not make someone stateless by cancelling their passport she would still be a british citizen, but the passport would be cancelled. Under law no one has a right to have a passport, so the the government can quite legally for many reasons revoke/cancel her passport!
Igovernor

Postby maltablue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:42 pm

Just heard her say it was ok to bomb manc arena is she the dianne abbott of arabia
maltablue

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:36 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Alan you have missed the point, you do not make someone stateless by cancelling their passport she would still be a british citizen, but the passport would be cancelled. Under law no one has a right to have a passport, so the the government can quite legally for many reasons revoke/cancel her passport!

Ok take her passport then where does she go or how can she return to uk as cannot go through any airport without one? Or put simply if you went to spain and your passport was revoked how would you get home? Stateless is a terminology where if you do not have passport you belong to no country, a guy spent over a year in an airport because he had no passport and could not leave airport eventually a country gave him one and he was allowed to leave. ( True story)
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Ok take her passport then where does she go or how can she return to uk as cannot go through any airport without one? Or put simply if you went to spain and your passport was revoked how would you get home? Stateless is a terminology where if you do not have passport you belong to no country, a guy spent over a year in an airport because he had no passport and could not leave airport eventually a country gave him one and he was allowed to leave. ( True story)

Question for you if she doesn't have a passport what country does she belong to?
pembroke allan

Postby montyblue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:53 pm

As long as its not the uk who gives a sh.t.
montyblue

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 pm

montyblue wrote:As long as its not the uk who gives a sh.t.

Very true but unfortunately she will be coming here eventually. :banghead:
pembroke allan

Re: UPDATED:12 MORE WOMEN JIHADISTS WANT TO RETURN PLEASE S

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:06 pm

BBC NEWS / 18/02/19

12 MORE SO CALLED ' BRITISH ' JIHADISTS HAVE ARRIVED AT THE CAMP & NOW WANT TO COME BACK TO THE UK.

ISIS have been virtually destroyed in the last few weeks of intense fighting and nearly all the areas of land they controlled they now lost.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:07 pm

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

OVER 435,000 SIGNED SO FAR :thumbright: :thumbright:

TO STOP ISIS MEMBERS/FRIENDS RETURNING TO THE UK

Link
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/231521 :thumbright: :thumbright:

BBC NEWS / 18/02/19

12 MORE SO CALLED ' BRITISH ' JIHADISTS HAVE ARRIVED AT THE CAMP & NOW WANT TO COME BACK TO THE UK.

ISIS have been virtually destroyed in the last few weeks of intense fighting and nearly all the areas of land they controlled they have now lost.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby montyblue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:26 pm

Bloody hell they' ll be bussin them all into canton.
montyblue

Postby RageJon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Link

BBC NEWS / 18/02/19

ISIS have been virtually destroyed in the last few weeks of intense fighting and nearly all the areas of land they controlled they have now lost.

Part of the 800 trump wants the European countries to take back.

One gets in they will all be allowed
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Link

BBC NEWS / 18/02/19

The flag-burning father of a runaway British jihadi schoolgirl yesterday admitted taking his daughter to an extremist rally when she was 13. Islamist Shamima Begum chose to join Islamic State - a murderous militant group that sponsors terrorism across the West.

Now she wants to come back to Britain, showing no remorse, because she's pregnant.

No thanks - keep this scumbag out!

UPDATED 15/02/19

:evil:

NO WAY SHOULD WE LET THIS EVIL WOMAN BACK IN THE UK / EVEN THE USA SAY BRITAIN IS A SOFT TOUCH :evil:

Her parents have got a UK lawyer on legal aid to fight to get her back :evil:

EXCLUSIVE: Father who blamed police for not stopping his daughter joining ISIS, attended 2012 rally led by hate preacher Anjem Choudary and attended by Lee Rigby killer

Footage shows him at the head of demonstration as US flag is burned

MY VIEW: "100% A NO FROM ME/ ROT IN HELL" :evil:

She fled to join ISIS / Now she wants the UK to look after her :evil:

Today there are calls for Begum to be barred from returning to the UK completely or arrested and jailed if she sets foot on British soil.

"I am 9 months pregnant and want to come back to UK, I have no regrets in joining ISIS, but I know the UK will look after me."

Begum is having her third child and says she will be looked after in the UK.

Security Minister Ben Wallace today confirmed that Begum ‘has a right to come home’ and will be allowed back into Britain if she presents herself at a British consulate in Iraq or Turkey. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Daily Mail

Thursday 14th February 2019

'All I want to do is return to Britain': Former London schoolgirl, 19, who ran away from Britain to join ISIS with two friends is begging to return as minister says she IS allowed back but might be prosecuted

A schoolgirl who fled London aged 15 to join ISIS has been found heavily pregnant in a refugee camp and said: 'I don't regret coming here - now all I want to do is come home to Britain'.

Shamima Begum was just 15 when she and two classmates Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase travelled to Syria in February 2015.

In an extraordinary interview with The Times she said: I know what everyone at home thinks of me as I have read all that was written about me online. But I just want to come home to have my child. That's all I want right now.

She added: 'I'll do anything required just to be able to come home and live quietly with my child.'

The jihadi bride is the only known survivor of the three friends from Bethnal Green and today described witnessing bombings and the loss of her two infant children as the caliphate fell apart around her.

She said: 'I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn’t faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam. I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance'.

However the 19-year-old says she does not regret joining the terror group and said she was 'weak' for not staying to the bitter end – but now wants to come home.

Speaking to the newspaper she said: 'I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago. And I don't regret coming here.'

Security Minister Ben Wallace today confirmed that Begum ‘has a right to come home’ and will be allowed back into Britain if she presents herself at a British consulate in Iraq or Turkey.

He said: 'British citizens have rights whoever they are but if they have gone join IS and return to the UK they can expect to be questioned and, if possible, prosecuted'.

He added: 'Actions have consequences. I think the public will be reflecting on why these people want to return to a country they said they hate'.

Mr Wallace refused to be drawn further on Begum's case but admitted it was 'very worrying' that she had 'no regrets' about joining ISIS, which he called the 'worst terror group in history'.

Today there are calls for Begum to be barred from returning to the UK completely or arrested and jailed if she sets foot on British soil.

Timeline of the London girls' journey into the heart of terror :evil:

December 2014
Counter terrorism police question Shamima Begum, Kadiz Sultana and Amira Abase after their friend Sharmeema Begum goes to Syria.

February 17, 2015

The three girls leave the UK for Syria when they should have been at school.

The trio flew from Gatwick Airport to Istanbul, Turkey before carrying on to Syria via land.
March 2015

The girls are seeing leaving Gazientep on the Turkey borer with Syria by bus
April 2015

A month later the girls attempt to show they are living an ordinary life. Amira posts a social media picture of food on a table – calling it an ISIS (dawla) takeaway

Shamima escapes and is found by The Times. She says she has 'no regrets' about joining ISIS but wants to come back to have her baby

But at the time of her disappearance four years ago Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, then Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said if the girls came back they would be treated as 'victims' who were groomed online and would not be prosecuted.

Around 800 men, women and children from Britain went to Syria and Iraq to join ISIS - but 400 returned and only around 40 have been prosecuted for terrorism offences.

The majority have been put in the dock using Section 5 of the Terrorism Act 2000, which relates to 'preparation of terrorist acts' and can be applied to jihadi brides if they can prove they were 'assisting others' in preparing or carrying out acts of terror.

Those convicted using this law have been jailed for up to seven years - but the law is being changed to increase this to ten years in prison.

Begum said last night she understood why people in Britain would not have sympathy for her but insists that she would 'do anything' to bring her baby back to the UK.

Four years ago she arrived in ISIS' capital Raqqa with her teenage friend and were placed in a home for 'single women'.

They filled out registration forms and expressed preferences over what kind of fighter they wanted to be in a relationship with.

Within three weeks was married to a Dutch jihadi Yago Riedijk, 27 - a Muslim convert from Arnhem - and she is currently pregnant with her third child - the other two died before they turned one.

Sultana married an American, Abase an Australian and friend Sharmeena Begum, who arrived in 2014, a Bosnian.

Miss Begum claimed she had been living a normal life despite the atrocities - but now wants to return to Britain to bring up the baby she's about to give birth to.

When asked about why she had not stayed in ISIS' she said: 'I was weak'.

Miss Begum and her friends, Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase, fled east London in the footsteps of another Bethnal Green schoolgirl, Sharmeena Begum, who had left the year before. She said each married a ISIS foreign fighter on reaching Syria.

Miss Begum said her first two children died in infancy due to disease and malnourishment.

Disillusioned, the young woman told how she had fled the final ISIS stronghold fearing that her unborn baby, who she says is due any day, would suffer the same fate.

She conceived the child with IS fighter Yago Riedijk, 27, a Dutchman who converted to Islam. The pair married only weeks after she arrived in Raqqa in 2015. Miss Begum admitted she was aware many would want her barred from returning home.

She conceded 'the caliphate is over' and had witnessed 'so much oppression and corruption that I don't think they deserved victory'.

Miss Begum fled the final IS stronghold in Baghuz, eastern Syria, as Western-backed Kurdish forces closed in on the town. She said: 'I was weak. I could not endure the suffering and hardship that staying on the battlefield involved.

'But I was also frightened the child I am about to give birth to would die like my other children if I stayed on.

'So I fled the caliphate. Now all I want to do is come home to Britain.'

Dad's emotional plea for safe return of daughter who joined ISIS

Her desire to return to east London will cause consternation to Home Office officials because the legal status of British IS brides is highly contentious.

In her first comments since her disappearance four years ago, Miss Begum repeated IS propaganda but also made remarks that were dismissive of the IS caliphate.

Return of the jihadis: The law in Britain

Britain has only prosecuted 40 citizens in five years who fled to join ISIS and then came back.
In 2018 security Minister Ben Wallace told MPs 400 Britons who travelled to join ISIS returned home - but only one in ten were put in the dock.
Around 850 Britons are believed to have travelled to Iraq and Syria, with around one in six believed to be dead.
The Home Office says every person who returns is questioned by police and an assessment made over whether they are a threat to Britain.

However few have been prosecuted.
The Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Bill is currently going through Parliament, after its third reading in the House of Lords.
It could make travelling abroad to join terror groups an offence which carries a penalty of ten years in prison.
The bill has now returned to the House of Commons for consideration of Lords amendments.
The lawyer for Shamima Begum's family has asked authorities to treat the girl, and any surviving friends, as victims.
It is not yet known if Amira Abase and Sharmeema Begum lived.
Her equivocation will lead some to question whether she has been brainwashed during her time in Syria.

'When I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn't faze me at all,' she said. 'It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.

'I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance.'

She also poured scorn on the Western hostages she had watched being beheaded on videos.

She said: 'Journalists can be spies too, entering Syria illegally. They are a security threat for the caliphate.'

It is unclear whether she was referring specifically to the British victims beheaded by ISIS, Alan Henning and David Haines, both killed in 2014.

Miss Begum said Amira and Sharmeena had decided to remain in Baghuz. Kadiza was reportedly killed two years ago.

She said she 'last saw my two friends in June' of last year but had heard 'only two weeks ago' the pair were still alive.

However, she feared that 'all the recent bombing' may have killed them. Miss Begum praised their decision to remain.

'They urged patience and endurance in the caliphate and chose to stay behind in Baghuz,' she said.

'They would be ashamed of me if they survived the bombing and battle to learn that I had left.

'They made their choice as single women. For their husbands were already dead. It was their own choice as women to stay.' Miss Begum told her story to Times journalist Antony Loyd, who found her alone in the Al Hawl camp – a facility for around 39,000 refugees in northern Syria.

The three schoolgirls had initially flown to Turkey after telling their parents they were going out for the day. They later crossed the border into Syria. Miss Begum said: 'I applied to marry an English-speaking fighter between 20 and 25 years old.'

Kadiza married an American, Amira married an Australian and Sharmeena married a Bosnian. She said: 'There was a lot of oppressions of innocent people.

'In some cases fighters who had fought for the caliphate were executed as spies even though they were innocent.'

She said that her husband spent six months in prison after being accused of treachery.

She left her home in Raqqa in January 2017 with him and their first child, a daughter who later died along with her son in the all-round chaos of military defeat.

IS told jihadi families to make their own decisions as to whether to flee. The couple left together but her husband surrendered to a fighters opposed to IS. That was the last time she saw him.

- What action might she face if she is allowed to return to the UK?

Home Office Minister Ben Wallace has said everyone who returns from taking part in the conflict in Syria or Iraq must expect to be investigated by the police.

This will determine if they have committed criminal offences, and to ensure that they do not pose a threat to national security.

"There are a range of terrorism offences where individuals can be convicted for crimes committed overseas," he said.

- How should Ms Begum be treated by UK authorities?

Ms Begum was a pupil at Bethnal Green Academy in east London when she ran away to Syria in February 2015 with Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase, who also attended the school.

Tasnime Akunjee, a lawyer who was instructed by the girls' families after they disappeared, told the Press Association that British authorities should be reminded of former Metropolitan Police Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe's position at the time.

Lord Hogan-Howe said that the girls would be treated as victims so long as they had not committed any further offences while in Syria.

- How many British women and girls joined IS and how many have returned?

An absence of public Government data has led experts to warn the number of women and minors linked to IS thought to have returned has been significantly underestimated.

An estimated 850 people have travelled from the UK to support IS in Iraq and Syria, including 145 women and 50 minors, according to a report by King's College London released last year.

Of the 425 who have returned, only two women and four minors were listed.

- Do they pose a threat?

Joana Cook, a senior research fellow at KCL who co-authored the study, said the researchers considered the women to be potential security threats based on several factors.

She said: "(These include) the physical security roles and related training that women have undertaken in IS-held territory, and the potential to transfer or apply these skills in other locations, or to pass these on to other people... including other women and their children."

- What is left of Islamic State?

When Ms Begum left for Syria in 2015, IS had taken control of large tracts of northern Syria and northern Iraq.

Millions of people were living in territory controlled by the terrorist group, which had declared the creation of a caliphate.

Four years later, following a massive military campaign by regional forces assisted by foreign powers including America, Britain and Russia, IS territory has dwindled to a small village in eastern Syria.

Earlier this week, US-backed Syrian forces launched an operation to clear Baghuz where, according to Ms Begum, Ms Abase and a fourth Bethnal Green schoolgirl, Sharmeena Begum, remain.

The Brits who joined ISIS:

The 'Beatles'

Alexanda Kotey, El Shafee Elsheikh, Mohammed Emwazi - known as Jihadi John and Aine Davis make up the quartet of terrorists known as 'The Beatles'.

They were named after the 60s band because of their English accents.

The four Londoners were linked to a string of hostage murders in Iraq and Syria during the bloody Islamist uprising. They also had a reputation for waterboarding, mock executions and crucifixions.

The US government said the group beheaded more than 27 hostages, including British aid workers David Haines and Alan Henning, on camera.

Kotey and Elsheikh who were part of the beheading gang that included Jihadi John, were detained by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces in January 2018.

The ringleader of the 'Beatles' -Jihadi John - was killed in an airstrike in 2015 in Syria. Aine Davis, is imprisoned in Turkey on terrorism charges.

Sally Jones

Jones, 50, became known as the 'White Widow' after calling for attacks on UK soil and moving to Syria with her jihadi husband Junaid Hussain in 2013.

The mother-of-one, originally from Chatham, Kent, was believed to have been killed in a US drone strike near the Syria-Iraq border, alongside her 12-year-old son JoJo, known as Hamza Hussain, in October 2017.

Jones helped ISIS lure would-be jihadis and called for attacks on RAF bases and the Queen on VJ day. She travelled to Syria to marry terrorist Hussain was killed in a drone strike in 2015 although Jones kept producing propaganda for Daesh.

Jones has never formally been wiped off the US target list as her DNA was not recovered from the ground.

Siddhartha Dhar

Dhar, 35, was used as a recruiting tool by propagandists after the death of fellow Brit Mohammed Emwazi - also known as Jihadi John.

Dhar, an ex-bouncy castle salesman from Walthamstow, East London, was the right-hand man to hate preacher Anjem Choudry.

The fugitive, also known as Abu Rumaysah,is believed to have died in an airstrike in 2018.

Dhar was born in London to a Hindu family. His friends remember him as 'Sid', who drank alcohol and dreamt of becoming a dentist.

But he was converted to Islam in his teens and radicalised by Choudary's banned Al-Muhajiroun group.

He later renamed himself Abu Rumaysah before being arrest with Choudhary and others on terror charges, only to skip bail.

Where are those drones when you need them?
Bluebina

Postby Jock » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:24 am

She has said she wanted her children to be Jihadis.
Jock

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:54 pm

No point signing any petitions because they will all be allowed back regardless if all the UK signed it. Technically unless it can be proved that they commited acts of terrorism or murder then they cannot be touched and they will return to the UK, be arrested and then released and will disapear back into the fold again.

Unfortuntaley even our own security services are saying let them back.

Far easiar to stitch them up at a footy match get them a banning order and then they will be easily be tracked and have to hand their passport in whenever there is an international game and they will be monitored closely otherwise they will just blend back in receiveing thousands of pounds of tax payers money of which they will no doubt send to fund other activities and live of the British public until the next nut job starts a caliphate in whatever shit hole they decide, proably be an african country next and then they will f**k off again and go through the whole process.

Thats why I am f*cking off to Spain to live...the UK is fucked :thumbup: :wave:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:41 pm

Itn now reporting that woman has been stipped of her citizenship.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:19 pm

BREAKING AS HALF A MILLION SIGN / VICTORY FOR THE UK PEOPLE AS ISIS WOMEN GETS HER BRITISH CITIZENSHIP REVOKED
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=205200

Forever Blue
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat