Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "I SAY ROT IN HELL"

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:53 pm

dogfound wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dogfound wrote:

yes many people in Wales have English blood in them , pretty obvious as our towns and cities populations exploded during the industrial revolution.
see you've been on ancestry.co.uk

I can only speak for myself but after having my DNA tested the results were 74% Celtic (Welsh) 25% North European (Viking) and 1% Middle Eastern. And the best news was 0, Zero, Zilch, Nothing, Does Dim gyda fi English :occasion5:

you can indeed only speak for yourself.
the population doubled between 1800 and 1850 and then doubled again between 1850 and 1900. mostly due to mines opening and docks, railways and industry growing around the coal industry. this extra 1.5 million people who built and worked in the above came from somewhere , they were not all English but 100s of thousands of them were.

Thanks for that :? but as my DNA proves I'm not one of them :occasion5:

Re: UPDATED: "I SAY ROT IN HELL". PLEASE SIGN

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Funny the do-gooders say she was only 15, yet the same do-gooders want 16 year olds to vote and don't forget you can get married at 16.

She is now 19 years old, knew exactly what she was doing and does not regret it at all :evil:

Annis these are the same people who claim 16 year old's should be given the vote for another EU referendum on the basis they know what they are doing and will vote to keep us in.

Yet this trash apparently didn't know what she was doing at the age of 15 when she went to a war zone to become a terrorist baby machine.

Honestly the nonsense some Liberals come out with is astonishing. Can they just answer are 15/16 year old able to be held responsible for their actions or not or is it just when it suits them?

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:04 pm

dogfound wrote:
dogfound wrote:

yes many people in Wales have English blood in them , pretty obvious as our towns and cities populations exploded during the industrial revolution.

I can only speak for myself but after having my DNA tested the results were 74% Celtic (Welsh) 25% North European (Viking) and 1% Middle Eastern. And the best news was 0, Zero, Zilch, Nothing, Does Dim gyda fi English :occasion5:

the population doubled between 1800 and 1850 and then doubled again between 1850 and 1900. mostly due to mines opening and docks, railways and industry growing around the coal industry. this extra 1.5 million people who built and worked in the above came from somewhere , they were not all English but 100s of thousands of them were.

No it doesn't ! Read my post about it

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:07 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I think we are at cross purposes here because I'm referring to my DNA test results which are listed above. :roll:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:14 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I think we are at cross purposes here because I'm referring to my DNA test results which are listed above. :roll:

Okay. I set it out more fully in my reply to dogfound, but briefly that'd be a typical DNA result for an English person too.
What on earth do think English DNA is ? You appear to think it exists because you say it didn't come up in your results , but of course it doesn't , any more than Welsh DNA.

It's exactly the same gene pool.

Re: UPDATED: "I SAY ROT IN HELL" ' PLEASE SIGN '

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:28 pm

And while we're at it, the language we call Welsh isn't actually specific to Wales either. It's simply the common language of Ancient Britonic tribes, which they all spoke in addition to tribal dialects. That's why Caractacus was able to flee from the Romans in Hertfordshire and raise support in what we now call Wales.
It's survived in the purest form in Wales, but other dialects of it survive in Cornwall, Lincolnshire, Scotland ,Ireland and other places.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but there's nothing distinct or unique it Wales in terms of genetics , language or history really . It has never been a kingdom or country , but an unclaimed area at various stages where the last wave of defeated invaders have been able to seek refuge from the newer invaders. The borders have changed constantly through history and it's only very recently that Welsh nationalists have been regarded as anything other than nutters.
Look, I'm sorry , but you've been completely conned by revisionist history aimed at identity politics and dividing the British people to rule them.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:37 pm

Over 185,000 Now Signed :thumbright:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:33 pm

Human dna is heterogenic, with a variance of about .1%...

Anyone who claims dna is a regional business, has been done.

We’re as much Cockney as Welsh..

Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:19 pm

dogfound wrote:
dogfound wrote:

if thinking that makes you happy, good
not sure how accurate you are though.

NO English DNA. ? non of us have any as it does not exist.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:38 pm

No way should we have this person back. Unbelievable to even waist time debating.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:No way should we have this person back. Unbelievable to even waist time debating.

agree
forgot the thread was about this witch as it morphed into a DNA thread.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:00 pm

208,000 signed :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:47 pm

dogfound wrote:
Melsuttonholyboots wrote:No way should we have this person back. Unbelievable to even waist time debating.

agree
forgot the thread was about this witch as it morphed into a DNA thread.

Yes and I'm one of the guilty parties. If anyone's interested start another thread, but although it's interesting I suppose we should stop inflicting it on this thread .

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:21 pm

Over 246,000 now signed :bluebird:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:52 pm

Anybody that says she should be allowed to return should be made to have her and that unborn jihadi stay at there house.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:51 am

Perhaps the answer is that she and every similar person be prosecuted if they return to the U.K.
Perhaps a new offence should be enacted to specifically cover such acts with a minimum penalty of 5O years without early release . This might discourage them from coming back.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:07 am

Over 271,000 Signatures :thumbright:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:30 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Anybody that says she should be allowed to return should be made to have her and that unborn jihadi stay at there house.

:lol:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:48 am

Surely this person, and others like her, have committed 'high treason' and therefore should face the possibility of life in prison if they return to the UK.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:00 am

Signed only this country would be having this debate rot in Syria :thumbright:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 am

bring her back :thumbup: then behead her :wave:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:17 am

I signed it we must wake up and stop being a soft touch.our security is important we spend millions per year on our military to protect Britain and that's right so why let the enemy of britain walk in be one of us.
Bloody stupid doesn't take much to work out she and others who want to come back are a danger to our national security .
The .fact others have been allowed to come back with no punishment is pathetic these mps are useless people weak people.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:08 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Perhaps the answer is that she and every similar person be prosecuted if they return to the U.K.
Perhaps a new offence should be enacted to specifically cover such acts with a minimum penalty of 5O years without early release . This might discourage them from coming back.

Best of luck with that idea it would have no chance in our 'Human Rights' obsessed Parliament and Appeal Courts, not to mention the fortune greedy Lawyers would make out of fighting it.

Also it wouldn't have any affect on Shamima Begum as laws are generally not retrospective and any attempt to do so would again mean greedy lawyers making a fortune out of stopping it.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:14 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Anybody that says she should be allowed to return should be made to have her and that unborn jihadi stay at there house.

Spot on Nukes.

I can remember Yvette Cooper when challenged stating she would house a Syrian refugee in her spare room so the rest of us shouldn't moan about taking in refugees. Five years on and she still hasn't honoured her pledge which shows that Parliament and MP's view us "doing what we say and not acting as we do"

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:16 am

mudwimp wrote:Surely this person, and others like her, have committed 'high treason' and therefore should face the possibility of life in prison if they return to the UK.

I would love Shamima Begum to be charged with High Treason but I very much doubt she would be convicted.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:18 am

The flag-burning father of a runaway British jihadi schoolgirl yesterday admitted taking his daughter to an extremist rally when she was 13. Islamist Shamima Begum chose to join Islamic State - a murderous militant group that sponsors terrorism across the West.

Now she wants to come back to Britain, showing no remorse, because she's pregnant.

No thanks - keep this scumbag out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:19 am

Over 285,000 Signed :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:28 am

IMHO the girl should not be allowed back into the UK.
But it is really a legal question around British citizenship, hopefully they can avoid letting her back in.

Unfortunately, some posters like Sir Jimmy take one issue and try to bring in comments about other issues such as Brexit, and Welsh and British nationality.
Taking an element of truth and twisting and stretching it is adding inaccurate facts is dangerous and misleasing. Telling other people ( Tony Blue, Bananas etc)t that they are racist and that they've "been completely conned by revisionist history aimed at identity politics and dividing the British people to rule them. ". is,of course,very condescending and utter tosh. everyone is entitled to an opinion. On the other hand the same person is first to be offended if others accuse him of being misled/ conned by the Brext leave campaign.

Obviously there was a big influx of English and other nationalities during the industrial revolution, but if someone comes to Wales and lives here and feels Welsh joins in the community and hopefully learns Welsh then that is what they are. :shock: Whether they have an English, Pakistani, Roumanian or whatever.

Wales is my country of birth And I do not take kindly to people trying to diminish it at every opportunity e.g. "And while we're at it, the language we call Welsh isn't actually specific to Wales either." Like French English Spanish etc And the point is? ? :shock: Surprisingly French people call their language French, English - English. Etc
I live in a Welsh yet quite often English people will come to live here and object to their kids being taught in Welsh and the language being spoken in shops etc. Welsh is the oldest living language in Europe but the facts that it was and is spoken in other countries somehow gives it less status it :banghead: to this poster there's nothing distinct or unique it Wales in terms of genetics , language or history really".
ssentially is a question of an identity with where you live, it is feeling in your soul that you are Welsh. IfSir Jimmy Schouler

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:32 am

PS Before the accusations fly...I am not a Welsh nationalist, just a proud Welshman and Cardiff City fan :bluebird:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:58 am

Lengee wrote:Unfortunately, some posters like Sir Jimmy take one issue and try to bring in comments about other issues such as Brexit, and Welsh and British nationality.
Taking an element of truth and twisting and stretching it is adding inaccurate facts is dangerous and misleasing.

Your full post was very good but I found this very interesting. Sir J uses a style of posting which is not unique and I have seen it time and again over the 10 years I have been posting on this board. He tries to derail debates by introducing variables which have a tentative connection with the subject at hand in order to muddy the waters. The effect is to send the argument around in circles rather than debate it head on.

BREXIT, Welsh and English ancestry due to 19th Century industrial migration has very little to with whether a known conspirator of ISIS should be allowed to return to the UK after abandoning her country of birth to provide support to those who wish to harm and kill the people of the UK.

I am not aware of any 19th century migrants who formed a terrorist organisation to blow up young people at music concerts or who formed their own enclave in order to kill Welshmen. :roll:

Of course his answer will be the standard "where did I say that?" which of course is the problem, he says a lot without actually saying anything.