Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What a photo of Bruno celebrating

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:50 pm

SnipImage.JPG

Just saw the photo on W.O.L.

Hope it has downloaded ok.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: What a photo of Bruno celebrating

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 pm

Hopefully that enthusiasm carries on over for the rest of the season, and hopefully this goal is the boost Zohore needed to get him into gear

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:36 pm

MOTD highlighted we had 5 in the box in the 94th minute and yet Bamba and Bruno wasn't one of them, what enthusiasm to get there

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:26 pm

moley wrote:
SnipImage.JPG

Just saw the photo on W.O.L.

Hope it has downloaded ok.

Absolutely adore Bruno, my fav defender and one of my fav players, he just seems too nice to be true, cant help that smile :laughing5:

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:56 pm

WE need to sort a new contract out for him asap

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:37 pm

Brilliant photo. I've always loved Bruno!

I also spotted this photo. I think if ever one photo showed how much it means, this is it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Love that passion :ayatollah:

Agree with the above that we need to keep hold of him. We’ll see him at his best at CB.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:47 am

I noticed this a few days ago, he's like a kid who has just scored in the playground. Great to see. Keep it up boys!
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:08 am

65Blue wrote:MOTD highlighted we had 5 in the box in the 94th minute and yet Bamba and Bruno wasn't one of them, what enthusiasm to get there

They crossed paths with Arter who managed to slice a shot in the 18 yard box and find him celebrating with Warnock by the half way line