Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Bollocks to those who doubt Neil Warnock '

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:42 pm

I'll put my hand up I did have douts in the transfer window but I can never deny how much of a great bloke he is and has my complete respect and trust :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Spot on....
I agree with every word .
Warnock has brought us all together , and that makes Cardiff CIty such a force that it frightens a lot of people.
Two fingers up to the ones that will try and divide us again.
Neil Warnock barmy army!

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Eddie May was my greatest but the way Warnock has brought the club back together after the joke rebrand years, he is the greatest in the 27 years I've followed the City

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:52 pm

RageJon wrote:I'll put my hand up I did have douts in the transfer window but I can never deny how much of a great bloke he is and has my complete respect and trust :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:
exactly the same as me mate thought he wasted a lot of money on reid and cunningham, but got to say reid is growing on me but gregs not had the run in that he needs. Wouldn't replace bennett with anyone atm though :thumbup:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:11 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:
RageJon wrote:I'll put my hand up I did have douts in the transfer window but I can never deny how much of a great bloke he is and has my complete respect and trust :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:
exactly the same as me mate thought he wasted a lot of money on reid and cunningham, but got to say reid is growing on me but gregs not had the run in that he needs. Wouldn't replace bennett with anyone atm though :thumbup:

Glad I'm not alone :ayatollah:
Yea Reid I've been routing for months to play he reminds me of earnshaw a bit :bluescarf:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:18 pm

He is everything that a Cardiff City manager should be. Shameful some of the odd comments on this forum. All entitled to your opinions but the man is
A miracle worker. Forget the Moses story the Warnock years will be legendary.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:23 pm

RageJon wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:

Glad I'm not alone :ayatollah:
Yea Reid I've been routing for months to play he reminds me of earnshaw a bit :bluescarf:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:10 pm

The best in my opinion Annis if he keeps us up, probably still the best if we go down, especially under the budget restraints. I love his passion!

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:30 pm

Totally agree, for me Sir Neil is the best thing to happen to Cardiff City and I wish he would agree to be here for a few years yet. The man is a Cardiff City legend. :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Loved Jimmy Scoular but undoubtedly Annis is correct. Neil Warnock is the best manager Cardiff City have ever had :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 pm

BarryWelsh88, are you for real after all your negative comments prior to the Southampton game, you got some cheek son. But I remember what nonsense you came out with. Can't take you seriously. Bafoon.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:48 pm

BarryWelsh88, knob.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:28 am

Bananas wrote:
Bluebirdaff wrote:
Bananas wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:Well, he's certainly gotten us more success anyways

Everyone warned me about you and now I'm doing the same and blocking you. Using words that done exist such as 'gotten' show how very dull and uneducated you are. Oh and don't bother sending me any more PM's either as I've blocked those as well. Very irritable and common poster. Bye for good :wave:

Bananas, f*ck right off mug

****BLOCKED AND REPORTED****

What a c**t you are.

It’s about Warnock not you.

f**k off for once.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:44 am

Warnock really has grasped the passion & emotion of Cardiff City fans,saved us from relegation and against all odds, he succeeded in gaining promotion in a short time,I’m hoping the best is yet to come,as for judging who has been the best manager Cardiff City has ever had,I think it’s far too soon to make that judgement.Their are many of us that have supported the club for more than 47 years, and indeed it’s been a rollercoaster ride in most of those years I’ve supported Cardiff City. Warnock is the best manager to keep us in the Premier league, then it will be the next step after his tenure, who will take us to the next step ? As a Capital City and a very large fan base throughout South Wales,we deserve top flight football, and I believe we can achieve even greater things.Warnock has definitely been great for the club and put us on the road for even greater success.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:04 am

Rodneyblue wrote:Loved Jimmy Scoular but undoubtedly Annis is correct. Neil Warnock is the best manager Cardiff City have ever had :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I was also a massive fan of Jimmy Scoular, but Warnocks achievements on and off the pitch at Cardiff City are just unbelievable, a club which was virtually smashed to pieces on and off, Warnock has not only put us back together but made us a proud club and the world has seen that thanks to Warnock and we respected through out the UK and world thanks to one man, NEIL WARNOCK :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Rodneyblue wrote:Loved Jimmy Scoular but undoubtedly Annis is correct. Neil Warnock is the best manager Cardiff City have ever had :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I was also a massive fan of Jimmy Scoular, but Warnocks achievements on and off the pitch at Cardiff City are just unbelievable, a club which was virtually smashed to pieces on and off, Warnock has not only put us back together but made us a proud club and the world has seen that thanks to Warnock and we respected through out the UK and world thanks to one man, NEIL WARNOCK :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I think Choo and Dalman have helped too mate.

But you are 100% right. Warnock deserves a lot more respect than some give him.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:12 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Neil, lets wait and see how Dalman & Choo deal with Nantes first and how that ends( Please I don't want to really discuss them in this topic and change such a great topic on such a great manager).

Without Neil Warnock, no one at our club would of shined and after 8 Managers/6 CEO''S, we finally got there and for me its Warnock who the fans love,applaud,warm to and get excited by including myself :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Neil, lets wait and see how Dalman & Choo deal with Nantes first and how that ends( Please I don't want to really discuss them in this topic and change such a great topic on such a great manager).

Without Neil Warnock, no one at our club would of shined and after 8 Managers/6 CEO''S, we finally got there and for me its Warnock who the fans love,applaud,warm to and get excited by including myself :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

They (and Tan) will do the right thing.

There is nothing to suggest otherwise.

Dalman
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=205156

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:23 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Angelis1949 hasn't been on for weeks :lol: :lol:

Him and Davids wont come on until we loose. They will love it if we get relegated.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:32 am

nubbsy wrote:

Him and Davids wont come on until we loose. They will love it if we get relegated.

Indeed, too much positivity......it confuses them.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:56 pm

I actually believe he's the greatest manager in Cardiff's history not just our lifetime. He may not have won us an FA cup like Stewart but to take us from a relegation fighting championship team to the premier league on a tight budget is a far greater achievement. The club was on its arse.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:58 pm

AHERNE wrote:I actually believe he's the greatest manager in Cardiff's history not just our lifetime. He may not have won us an FA cup like Stewart but to take us from a relegation fighting championship team to the premier league on a tight budget is a far greater achievement. The club was on its arse.

Agree

Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:02 pm

AHERNE wrote:I actually believe he's the greatest manager in Cardiff's history not just our lifetime. He may not have won us an FA cup like Stewart but to take us from a relegation fighting championship team to the premier league on a tight budget is a far greater achievement. The club was on its arse.

Totally agree, but need to add uniting the club and fans as one along the way :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Bang on mate :bluebird: :(

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:22 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:He is everything that a Cardiff City manager should be. Shameful some of the odd comments on this forum. All entitled to your opinions but the man is
A miracle worker. Forget the Moses story the Warnock years will be legendary.

:thumbup:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:51 pm

nubbsy wrote:

WTF are you on about?

I would absolutely hate it if we got relegated after all the hard work everybody at the club has put in this season and especially after the tragedy of the last month or so.

You obviously haven't bothered reading my posts this season but don't let that get in the way of introducing your negativity to this particular thread.

Getting back to the topic itself rather than just being a tw*t I was always a big fan of Scoular - the manager when I first started going to the City in 1970 but for what he has done from where the club was when he took over Warnock has to be by far the best manager at the during my time supporting the club.

I'll be back again when we "loose" next.

Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:22 am

Well said the best Manager ever !!!

Stick together Bluebirds, don't let the jack bastards pretending to be Cardiff, or the negative tossers wind us up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:59 am

Bluebina wrote:Well said the best Manager ever !!!

Stick together Bluebirds, don't let the jack bastards pretending to be Cardiff, or the negative tossers wind us up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Top post from a fellow top poster!! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :) :old:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Agree with most of what is said about the manager.
However there is room for improvement on tactics and picking players out of position. Before the Sala story we were playing really badly and looked certs to go down. I feel we are only one bad result away from that happening again. I just want him to pick his best players and drop his favourite s if they are playing out of form. I.e Morrison and Gunnerson,Hoilett,Zohore. It seems circumstance plays a bigger part in these players not getting picked rather than form they were in.
But he is still the best manager we have have had.!

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Sloper Road wrote:Agree with most of what is said about the manager.
However there is room for improvement on tactics and picking players out of position. Before the Sala story we were playing really badly and looked certs to go down. I feel we are only one bad result away from that happening again. I just want him to pick his best players and drop his favourite s if they are playing out of form. I.e Morrison and Gunnerson,Hoilett,Zohore. It seems circumstance plays a bigger part in these players not getting picked rather than form they were in.
But he is still the best manager we have have had.!

Hoilett hasn’t played for three games. Gunnar has been class and we have no other option at DM.
Zohore hasn’t played either but has come on as sub and played well.

I agree though that we were in danger of falling away. I think something has changed with the whole club and one loss or even a couple won’t change that now.

We are too strong.