Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRISTOL C AWAY.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:35 am

Tuesday Jan 12th Bristol C. FAC CUP AWAY.
Tuesday Jan 26th Bristol C. LEAGUE AWAY.

I will be at Both, Suits me better :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BRISTOL C AWAY.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 am

BOLLOCKS it don't suit me i'm afternoon shift for the both games!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tuesday Jan 12th Bristol C. FAC CUP AWAY.

Guessing they are both bubble games? I live in Oxford so will have to travel back to Cardiff to go to Bristol then back to Cardiff then on to Oxford again.....all in one night!!!! Never been to AG so might have to give it a go!!

:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:32 pm

and possibly a home game in the middle should we draw, 3 weeks in a row of that we will all end up eating hay and talking like idiots! :D

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:07 pm

When r tkts on sale for league game

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:09 pm

fingers88 wrote:

Guessing they are both bubble games? I live in Oxford so will have to travel back to Cardiff to go to Bristol then back to Cardiff then on to Oxford again.....all in one night!!!! Never been to AG so might have to give it a go!!

Living in Oxford, you maybe able to make your own travel there. Ring our ticket office and ask if you can as they keep some tickets back for exiles to save them coming to Cardiff then back

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Goodshoes wrote:
fingers88 wrote:

Living in Oxford, you maybe able to make your own travel there. Ring our ticket office and ask if you can as they keep some tickets back for exiles to save them coming to Cardiff then back

Cheers Goodshoes will give that a try mate :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Im loving it, I can make it now!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:24 pm

is that right goodshoes?i live in hereford and had to travel to cardiff to catch a bus to the west ham game a few years back>

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 pm

May suit you better but in my view it would have been better if we played it on the 5th as Bristol City had offered. Some wise man at our club refused that and so it has to be played on the 12th which will give us 3 games in 8 days Blackpool home bristol City away and Scunthorpe away - very clever indeed considering our threadbare squad.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:28 pm

herefordblue wrote:is that right goodshoes?i live in hereford and had to travel to cardiff to catch a bus to the west ham game a few years back>

Yes, exiles have been given discretion over bubble trips etc in the past.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Stern wrote:Im loving it, I can make it now!

Come with us on our Bus, Matthew :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Hefin from Holyhead had to come down last night as there was no trains early morning and stayed in mine, another fuckin long trip ahead... :roll:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Minty wrote:Hefin from Holyhead had to come down last night as there was no trains early morning and stayed in mine, another fuckin long trip ahead... :roll:

I nominated Hef for supporter of the year the other day, He puts the miles in dowsn`t he.. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:32 am

He does indeed, he's travelled more miles than Michael Palin. :ayatollah: