A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ISIS women Shamima Begum 'has British citizenship revoke

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:05 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Interesting question? She was a British citizen when baby was born but at this moment she is not uk citizen is baby British?

Baby was born whilst she was a UK citizen so I assume the baby still is until they separately revoke citizenship?

Yes apparently it is british because she was still a citizen of UK :thumbup:

I think it's better off staying and rotting with its mother.

The baby has now died of a treatable condition. Has your opinion changed at all?

No. Not being harsh but why should that child be given special treatment when hundreds of others are dying out there for same reason

Thanks to the Home Secretary, the baby didn’t have his rights adhered to, never mind special treatment. That child was innocent It’s a new low for this country and some of it’s people

Re: ISIS women Shamima Begum 'has British citizenship revoke

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:01 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Interesting question? She was a British citizen when baby was born but at this moment she is not uk citizen is baby British?

Baby was born whilst she was a UK citizen so I assume the baby still is until they separately revoke citizenship?

Yes apparently it is british because she was still a citizen of UK :thumbup:

I think it's better off staying and rotting with its mother.

The baby has now died of a treatable condition. Has your opinion changed at all?

No. Not being harsh but why should that child be given special treatment when hundreds of others are dying out there for same reason

Thanks to the Home Secretary, the baby didn’t have his rights adhered to, never mind special treatment. That child was innocent It’s a new low for this country and some of it’s people

Would you have risked your life to go get her from a foreign country thats a war zone? And the baby was equally dutch? (Father) we didnt put her there she did and you expect us to bend over backwards to help someone who was happy to see British soldiers killed by her friends? Didn't see abbot corbyn or any other organisation rushing to help her when they could have!